• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fun things to do on crack

Rio Fantastic

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd compile a little list of fun things to do when you're high on crack. Feel free to add any more that occur to you!

1. Smoke more crack

2. Buy more crack

3. Think of ways to get money to buy more crack

4. Scrape the pipe out to get a hit of crack resin

5. Search the carpet for a stray piece of crack you may have dropped

6. Look out the window in response to a vague feeling of paranoia

7. Accuse who you are smoking with of having had a bigger share and demand compensation

8. Pace around wishing you had more crack

9. Tell yourself that you won't be buying any more crack (usually shortly before buying more crack)

10. As the comedown hits, tell yourself that this is it, this will be the last time you ever smoke crack, that it's a waste of money for a high that lasts minutes and it always leaves you broke and is never worth it (usually this vow is made a few days before it is broken again).

That about covers it for what I like to do on crack, how about you guys?

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd compile a little list of fun things to do when you're high on crack. Feel free to add any more that occur to you!

1. Smoke more crack

2. Buy more crack

7. Accuse who you are smoking with of having had a bigger share and demand compensation

9. Tell yourself that you won't be buying any more crack (usually shortly before buying more crack)

10. As the comedown hits, tell yourself that this is it, this will be the last time you ever smoke crack, that it's a waste of money for a high that lasts minutes and it always leaves you broke and is never worth it (usually this vow is made a few days before it is broken again).

I have never smoked crack, base, cooked coke, or meth and do not want to. But when I was growing up a neighbour who lived next door to my friend was a lawyer who worked from home with some paralegal assistant. The lawyer one day smoked lots of crack and became convinced that his male legal assistant was really the person who smoked the large amount of crack/base/cooked coke, and became paranoid that the assistant had called the police, so for 48 hours he barricaded the assistant in an upstairs bedroom, and forced him to suck his cock while pointing a gun at him. Meanwhile the assiastant was throwing things out onto my friend's lawn, trying to get their attention but my friend said how his parents were at work, he was at school with me, and how those neighbours always had large parties or had people over, and finally the assistant gets ahold of a landline phone-this was before everyone had mobile phones except for the few people who had car phones-calls his mother, tells her what happened, and she calls the police. They arrest the lawyer without incident or violence.

I have never smoked crack, base, cooked coke, or meth and do not want to. But when I was growing up a neighbour who lived next door to my friend was a lawyer who worked from home with some paralegal assistant. The lawyer one day smoked lots of crack and became convinced that his male legal assistant was really the person who smoked the large amount of crack/base/cooked coke, and became paranoid that the assistant had called the police, so for 48 hours he barricaded the assistant in an upstairs bedroom, and forced him to suck his cock while pointing a gun at him. Meanwhile the assiastant was throwing things out onto my friend's lawn, trying to get their attention but my friend said how his parents were at work, he was at school with me, and how those neighbours always had large parties or had people over, and finally the assistant gets ahold of a landline phone-this was before everyone had mobile phones except for the few people who had car phones-calls his mother, tells her what happened, and she calls the police. They arrest the lawyer without incident or violence.

jesus christ. I don't think I'll add "kidnap your paralegal assistant and force him to suck your cock for 48 hours", but holy shit what a story. Are you sure it wasn't meth?? Crack is so short-acting that he would need a HUGE supply to have enough to get him whacked out of his mind for 48 hours and meth is more likely to cause full-on psychosis.

Hey everyone,

1. Smoke more crack

2. Buy more crack

^ this belongs in the “Best Of Bluelight” forum!
I got a good laugh out of this. Thanks!

So your logic for not smoking crack is that you're afraid you'll wind up forcing people to suck your dick at gunpoint? I've smoked plenty of crack and have never forced anyone to suck my dick at gunpoint (i suppose im an exception).

So your logic for not smoking crack is that you're afraid you'll wind up forcing people to suck your dick at gunpoint? I've smoked plenty of crack and have never forced anyone to suck my dick at gunpoint (i suppose im an exception).
LOOOL. #1 and #8 are great, some people also sell their furniture for more crack, so go ahead and play it japanese-style and sit on the floor with that pipe

like, NEVER? not even once? Man, your crack must suck. If you had been smoking the real shit - that powerful, ear-ringing, blast-off crack - then you would have falsely imprisoned someone and forced them to suck your dick at gunpoint for 48 hours at least once, and if you have been using crack for a while then you should have done it a couple of times by now.

You have to love that crack-smoker logic though - he's paranoid that the person he's with may have called the police to report that he's smoking crack, so in response to that he commits a much, much worse crime and gives the person a real reason to call the police. I'd be curious to know what kind of sentence the guy got, PriestTheyCalledHim?

like, NEVER? not even once? Man, your crack must suck. If you had been smoking the real shit - that powerful, ear-ringing, blast-off crack - then you would have falsely imprisoned someone and forced them to suck your dick at gunpoint for 48 hours at least once, and if you have been using crack for a while then you should have done it a couple of times by now.

You have to love that crack-smoker logic though - he's paranoid that the person he's with may have called the police to report that he's smoking crack, so in response to that he commits a much, much worse crime and gives the person a real reason to call the police. I'd be curious to know what kind of sentence the guy got, PriestTheyCalledHim?
Sorry I just thought the experience that happened to my friend's former neighbour was appropriate for this topic, as it is about smoking crack. I have never smoked crack, do not want to, and never will. But people who I know who have went out and had lots of unsafe sex with strangers and basically smoked all the crack/base/cooked coke they could in binges that lasted for days/weeks, or for however long their bank account had money and their dealer had coke/crack.

I am not sure what sentence the man I wrote about received. This happened decades ago and I will search for the information.

jesus christ. I don't think I'll add "kidnap your paralegal assistant and force him to suck your cock for 48 hours", but holy shit what a story. Are you sure it wasn't meth?? Crack is so short-acting that he would need a HUGE supply to have enough to get him whacked out of his mind for 48 hours and meth is more likely to cause full-on psychosis.
No it was definitely crack. The newspaper article at the time after the arrest said he had been smoking crack/base/cooked coke, and both the victim and the lawyer who raped and sexually abused his legal assistant said he was smoking crack/base/cooked coke. Meth is/was around then when this happened but coke/crack and heroin have always been more in demand and more popular than meth is, and for many decades and probably still both coke/crack and heroin/opiates were/are very inexpensive and very easy for anyone who wants them to get.

Man it’s been years since I’ve even seen crack rock. I do know one thing: Although entertaining, I’ll never miss carpet surfing. “Is that a piece of drywall or crack rock?”

No it was definitely crack. The newspaper article at the time after the arrest said he had been smoking crack/base/cooked coke, and both the victim and the lawyer who raped and sexually abused his legal assistant said he was smoking crack/base/cooked coke. Meth is/was around then when this happened but coke/crack and heroin have always been more in demand and more popular than meth is, and for many decades and probably still both coke/crack and heroin/opiates were/are very inexpensive and very easy for anyone who wants them to get.

Maybe it was part of an internship requirement.

Man it’s been years since I’ve even seen crack rock. I do know one thing: Although entertaining, I’ll never miss carpet surfing. “Is that a piece of drywall or crack rock?”
So true, so true... I don’t know any legit crack smoker who has not unintentionally smoked drywall chips, paint chips, popcorn bits, pretzel crumbs, etc., in their desperate search for crack that may have fallen. Problem is this usually occurs around the time said person is running out, so their thinking is already impaired leading to some very disgusting tasting and smelling discoveries. Talk about a total buzzkill to end the session.

So true, so true... I don’t know any legit crack smoker who has not unintentionally smoked drywall chips, paint chips, popcorn bits, pretzel crumbs, etc., in their desperate search for crack that may have fallen. Problem is this usually occurs around the time said person is running out, so their thinking is already impaired leading to some very disgusting tasting and smelling discoveries. Talk about a total buzzkill to end the session.

QFT

The worst I've smoked would have to be a small piece of candle wax, yeah that wasn't very nice to say the least.

Sorry I just thought the experience that happened to my friend's former neighbour was appropriate for this topic, as it is about smoking crack. I have never smoked crack, do not want to, and never will. But people who I know who have went out and had lots of unsafe sex with strangers and basically smoked all the crack/base/cooked coke they could in binges that lasted for days/weeks, or for however long their bank account had money and their dealer had coke/crack.

I am not sure what sentence the man I wrote about received. This happened decades ago and I will search for the information.

Hey, dont apologize buddy. It was a crazy story and cool to hear, we were just pointing out that it's not typical, but that is why its such a crazy story, fascinating in the same way a car crash or those true crime shows are. I just didn't want people reading to get the idea that behavior that extreme is common on crack. It's not totally unheard of for crack addicts to do insane things, but the juxtaposition of a seemingly regular middle class lawyer with his actions of kidnapping & rape during a crack bender is insane. IMO for him to do that there must have been some part of him that had that aggressive sexual drive with rape fantasies and urges, since no amount of crack could make the vast majority of people actually rape somebody unless there was a part of them (that perhaps had been stifled) that already had the desire. Maybe without the crack bender he never would have actually acted on them until the psychosis & paranoia warped his thinking to the point where it left the realm of fantasy to something he decided he would actually do, but IMO there's no way it just came out of nowhere. Even severe meth binges won't make a person go from a normal, empathetic & average guy to an actual full-on rapist, and anyone who claims otherwise is looking for excuses or justifications.

I'm not sure it's still the case that crack is more popular than meth. Coke definitely, but it's my understanding that in many areas of the US the comparative ease and possibility of home manufacture of meth along with its much higher potency, duration & effect has led to it overtaking crack. I'm not 100% certain of this since this is just what I've been told by people I know in America & have read on the internet, but I do know that crack is not the enormous thing it was in the 80s and 90s as shown by the decline in the crazy murder rate that was caused by gangs fighting over turf in which to sell crack. Cocaine is obviously still way more popular (I was surprised to find it's actually the 2nd most popular recreational drug, period) than both since it has much less stigma and is omnipresent in all stratas of society, but since the stigma around both crack & meth are practically identical it would make sense for meth to become the DOC for those who would have been hooked on crack were it still the 90s, since it's so much cheaper and you get more bang for your buck.

You can only call crack inexpensive if you're looking at it by a hit by hit basis - sure, you can buy "dime bags" (or £10 stones as we would call it on this side of the pond), but for 90% of users that will last literally minutes and then leave you feinding for more. In order to be high on crack for any reasonable length of time due to its stupidly short duration you need to spend a lot of money, and that only goes up with tolerance. Crack is definitely not a cheap habit. Heroin is relatively cheap until people get addicted and their tolerance skyrockets, but at least with heroin there's some kind of ceiling since if you do enough you will start nodding out - with crack there is never enough, there is never a point where you will feel as if you have had enough of it, so to stop yourself draining your wallet & bank account you have to exert some self control at some point to physically stop yourself since there will never be the point like there is with heroin when you can say you're content and don't need any more. Meth may be more expensive by weight, but since it lasts so, so much longer it works out cheaper than crack in most cases.

You are correct that crack & heroin is very easy to find in most cases. I can only speak for the UK, but I went from ages 16 - 21 just smoking weed, taking MDMA, psychedelics and the occasional gram of some upper like amphetamine or 4-MMC, and had no idea where I'd even start if I wanted to look for crack or heroin, since I didn't move in any circles with people who used it and none of the dealers who sold the drugs I was into had anything at all to do with those. When I made friends with a girl who was a junkie and she started introducing me, it was like this entire world opened up that had been right under my nose. I was shocked to find out that there were FOUR dealers on the street where I'd lived my entire life. Four! It was insane, and I soon realized that once you get into that scene heroin & crack is easier, quicker & more convenient to get than any other drug, even weed. It's crazy. You are probably very sensible to have never tried them, and I recommend you don't change your mind about that!

Last edited:

So true! I used to do this all the time. I think it started because one time I had actually dropped a piece at some point and then found it later, but then I continued to do it every time I smoked for such a long time as a shitty, disappointing & futile part of the crack smoking experience. It was always so stupid since I treated crack like it was precious & fragile and took the utmost care to not spill a single shred of it, yet when I was out I'd spend long periods of time combing through the carpet as if I'd been throwing the shit all over the place. My housemate at the time who would also smoke crack but instead of carpet-surfing he would incessantly scrape out the pipe long after any sizable amount of residue had been salvaged, and he used to fuck with me sometimes by placing down some small white chip of plastic or styrofoam and other white things which looked a little like crack in tiny amounts and then watching me try and smoke them. I quit crack after moving from that house and though I've started smoking it again I have vowed never to return to that level of desperation and will never start carpet surfing again. Even when I actually do drop a piece, unless I can immediately see where it fell I won't search for it.

I have something to say about this subject

I am a putrid loathful sewer rat, fetid, one can smell my odor from afar, my sex expels malodorous amines, my soul is overlaid with brimstone.

In this context, crack was my drug of choice during a time of my life, a significant time, a perfect combination, my soulmate. I went to the favelas to buy some rocks. I could have gone there only to buy and then leave after, but no, I stayed, remaining there, smoking with the crackheads, buying rocks for them, sitting in the trash.

I stayed there on purpose to degrade my spirit.

xcrack03.jpg.pagespeed.ic.NQRCAF0Wpn.jpg