• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fun things to do on a certain drugs? Ask, or tell us about it here!

Irrelevant whether it's an opiate addict or not. Fitness and motivation woulf be the variables at play here.

The only time it's not fun is if you're worried about your next dose, otherwise opiate users enjoy the same things as anyone else. I've done plenty of nature outings while addicted, almost exclusively with people who didn't even know I was.

once i had 2ci and walked to the movies to get some 3d glasses. i then walked across a city very slowly laughing for about 6 hours whille wearing the 3d glasses. but it just made everything 6d. trippy mang. that was one hell of an adventure.

Yeah it doesn't matter if he's a user as long as he's not sick, and not too high. A medium dose won't impair him, and perhaps even make the hike more enjoyable. I certainly enjoy nature (cycling, hiking) while opiated.

Just make sure he's defnitely not on heroin when you go out (or is planning to be).

I went on an etizolam bike ride last year. I can remember getting about two minutes from my house and thinking "hmm, I'm really not paying attention here... But I'll be fine... after all what a glorious morning!!". Next think you know I smash into a railing, flip head over first and land on the ground with the bike on top of me and a break lever on one side smashed to bits.

How I escaped from that with but a graze on my finger is beyond me.

I dont see how biking on something sedative like that could be fun, but heh guess everyone enjoys drugs differently