• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fucking Jury Summons

Hello all. Got the letter through post other day for fuck sake. Has any body got any experiance of getting out of it? I am in no position to be making judgements on people's innocence or guilt plus the whole justice system is screwed I want no part in the bullshit. I have already replied to first letter from them. Any advice greatly appreciated
I live in the US where they pay a full $6 a day for that shit. All I can tell you is that I am 66 and ignored every letter I ever got ( about 40 at least) and nothing happened. However I never answered one so they don't know I exist or am still alive. Maybe on the next one write wrong address or deceased or something. One thing not to do is show up with a bullshit excuse or a crezy statement like my next of kin did he told the judge "if the defendant was black he is guilty" he got a $500 contemt of court fine a 3 nites in jail! hope that helps

I live in the US where they pay a full $6 a day for that shit. All I can tell you is that I am 66 and ignored every letter I ever got ( about 40 at least) and nothing happened. However I never answered one so they don't know I exist or am still alive. Maybe on the next one write wrong address or deceased or something. One thing not to do is show up with a bullshit excuse or a crezy statement like my next of kin did he told the judge "if the defendant was black he is guilty" he got a $500 contemt of court fine a 3 nites in jail! hope that helps
All it takes is saying u watch CSI.theyll no longer want u.

Surely all belief systems involve sitting in judgement of other human beings?

Meh. You are probably right. But it worked! I think I may have wrote a tad more thinking about it. Something along the lines of 'Therefore I don't believe I can be impartial' or something. It was over 10 years ago I had to deal with it, so my drug addled brain fails to remember exactly what I told em ;)