European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fucking Jury Summons

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter
Hello all. Got the letter through post other day for fuck sake. Has any body got any experiance of getting out of it? I am in no position to be making judgements on people's innocence or guilt plus the whole justice system is screwed I want no part in the bullshit. I have already replied to first letter from them. Any advice greatly appreciated

Book a zero deposit/no cancellation fee hotel for a week at least 2/300 miles away from your home address. Use that as an excuse, prebooked holiday/event etc.

Cancel as soon as booking is made, soon as booking has been made you’ll have email confirmation etc, print that off and send it as proof.

God I'm really jealous! Id love to do that!

Same here. Yet I'm too much of a scumbag fuckwit to ever receive the call.

It's supposed to be random, but is it fuck. The only people I have ever known to be called for Jury service are slaves to the system, usually middle class, relatively affluent and fine upstanding citizens. How the fuck KOW slipped through the net god only knows... ;)

Just tell them you're a drug addled drug addict. They'll decide they don't want you 😑

I say fuckin go for it mate. Sounds like a good bit of craic to me. You might get a manufacturer of high purity amphetamine sulphate. Just stick to yer guns with the 'not guilty' verdict... ;)

I just told them in a letter my belief system did not allow me to sit in judgement of another human being. They listened to that and I haven't been bothered since.

Surely all belief systems involve sitting in judgement of other human beings?

Fucking go for it.

Free days off work, not taken from your leave, nice hotel, order lobster, yellowfin tuna and Kobe beef each evening; along with the finest wines known to humanity, naturally.

Then there's the prospect of taking a b....

Hello all. Got the letter through post other day for fuck sake. Has any body got any experiance of getting out of it? I am in no position to be making judgements on people's innocence or guilt plus the whole justice system is screwed I want no part in the bullshit. I have already replied to first letter from them. Any advice greatly appreciated
Tell them your equally prejudice against everyone.tell them u know police lie.look at one of the lawyers and say
Look at him with those beady little evil eyes he's guilty for sure.when reminded that that is a lawyer not a defendant just insist that he's guilty anyway and that's how you'll vote.also mention u watch CSI.they don't like that.it leads to bigger expectations from the jury apparently.

Same here. Yet I'm too much of a scumbag fuckwit to ever receive the call.

It's supposed to be random, but is it fuck. The only people I have ever known to be called for Jury service are slaves to the system, usually middle class, relatively affluent and fine upstanding citizens. How the fuck KOW slipped through the net god only knows... ;)
I got one while I was serving a sentence.my dad had to write back telling them I was in prison.with any luck I could have been on the jury at my own trial.they haven't asked me back since.probably bcoz ppl who have been in jail would give a defendant the benefit of the doubt or vote not guilty if shit wasn't convincing enough.slaves to the system and sheeple are easier swayed on prejudice of just being in the defendants seat and are less likely to see thru any bullshit.

The book holiday wont work as they check the dates that it was booked.
Git away with jury duty 3 times. This time have to attend on the 10th feb second time doing it.

Git away with jury duty 3 times. This time have to attend on the 10th feb second time doing it.

Fuckin hell. Randomly called for Jury service 4 times? Are you one of our lizard overlords? If not, can I have your lottery numbers please? :D

Changing the date isn’t hard, they’re hardly going to be sending off to MI5 to verify are they.

be grateful your ;)
not on the other side of the dock bruv