• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Fuck Prednisone, but some people like it...

Are you saying that pregab is a better painkiller? #asking4afriend
I must have made a small typo in the other post. But yes Pregabalin can be used as a painkiller. I took some for that reason. Also it is supposed to help with anxiety. But isn't everything.
Anyway good luck ! Let us know what you think. If you want !!

I must have made a small typo in the other post. But yes Pregabalin can be used as a painkiller. I took some for that reason. Also it is supposed to help with anxiety. But isn't everything.
Anyway good luck ! Let us know what you think. If you want !!
ok, cool! I hope my doc tries it on me, but doubt my luck at this time. Gaba-p aint doin' shit it seems.

Cumulatively, I've been on prednisone for 6 years. I was able to stave off the worst effects by taking DHEA and pregnenolone. The adrenal glands produce a wide array of steroid hormones, but when you take excess cortisone, the whole gland shuts down. Taking DHEA and pregnenolone softens the hit a bit. I still suffered bone damage though.

It's true... the side effects vary widely for people. They also vary widely between uses in the same person. The first year I took pred, I was able to get off of it within 3 weeks. Most recently, it took me 6 months to get off of it. I had moon face and everything. My photos looked terrible.

Fortunately I've been able to finally get into remission and I'm off of it. My latest bone scan shows I've regained 13% in lumbar and hips. I do a remineralization protocol + heavy weight lifting + hormone replacement.

PLEASE don't take prednisone recreationally. It's utterly worthless.

I have been on prednisone once, for like 10 days maybe. I don't remember feeling anything from it except I had somewhat more energy, I remember thinking it was pleasant, but pretty subtle. I was surprised when I started to read various horror stories on here.

Oh prednisone gave me so much energy. I instantly fell in love. It's awesome poison, I suppose. :rolleyes:
I will take some ANY day. But I have everything but. Even a f'n opioid. Oops sorry OD's.
I do like Prednisone. <3:)👍

They gave me Prednisone one time for back pain and all it did was cause my heart to race. Just because I had some stupid doctor that was afraid to give Tramadol which I was normally on but of course I ran out early, plus I was afraid of the horrendous withdrawals. This was way before I discovered the benefits of Kratom. I've been off opioids for 3 years now and just take Kratom which works well for my pain.

I have been on prednisone once, for like 10 days maybe. I don't remember feeling anything from it except I had somewhat more energy, I remember thinking it was pleasant, but pretty subtle. I was surprised when I started to read various horror stories on here.

Newcomers to it get fewer side effects. The more courses of treatment you have the worse they get.

IME: current adrenal fatigue caused by previous childhood chronic stress results in insufficient endogenous cortisol being produced in order to break down histamine which then leads to cytokine storm and inflammation flareups.

Adrenal fatigue is a quack/fake illness often ‘diagnosed’ by quack medical people in the USA.

If you’re on steroid replacement I assume you have adrenal insufficiency (Either Primary our Secondary.).

If it was adrenal fatigue you were diagnosed with you need to go to a reputable endocrinologist and fast!
As taking steroids without needing them can shut down your endogenous cortisol production and lead to adrenal insufficiency.

Adrenal fatigue is a quack/fake illness often ‘diagnosed’ by quack medical people in the USA.

If you’re on steroid replacement I assume you have adrenal insufficiency (Either Primary our Secondary.).

If it was adrenal fatigue you were diagnosed with you need to go to a reputable endocrinologist and fast!
As taking steroids without needing them can shut down your endogenous cortisol production and lead to adrenal insufficiency.
Hi mate, I don't know what is going on but I do not think I ever wrote that post you quoted.
If I click on it, it brings me to another thread to a post of mine that looks nothing like your quote.

Hi mate, I don't know what is going on but I do not think I ever wrote that post you quoted.
If I click on it, it brings me to another thread to a post of mine that looks nothing like your quote.

Sorry, I’ve screwed up. It was Madras who the quote is from. 👍

IME: current adrenal fatigue caused by previous childhood chronic stress results in insufficient endogenous cortisol being produced in order to break down histamine which then leads to cytokine storm and inflammation flareups.

So if I eat some food which I know will cause that inflammatory reaction, I take about 10mg prednisolone with it.

Thanks for the tip, m8!