• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

From which drugs did you had overdoses?

wow, that was around the dose of 2c-i that killed that one guy i read that on erowid. poorest guy.

he was screaming: i dont want to die like that. understandable, hate that stuff even at 10mg.
im pretty sure the reason i survivde is that i was already drunk and the shot had 8mg dilaudid in it as well. on the other side ,i had been iving cocaine prior (i mixed up the b and blow bag :( ) ---- so ya, it was touch and go for sure. A sweet GF of mine sat me on my bed with a cool towel on my forhead and played Chopin nocturnes for me until reality slowly reassembled to my shaking frame. I have no doubt it was a damaging/potentially deadly experience. and why i say to people that stimulant psychedelic overdose is imo one of the WORST ways a human can perish. my heart goes out to the kids in the original NBOME deaths.

I swallowed 200mg of aMT, then snorted another 50mg 30 minutes later, together with 250mg MDAI, also snorted.
Approximately 30-60 later I fell face first and had a seizure that resolved quickly on its own.
I woke up sober, just confused from the seizure, and went to sleep immediately after being told what happened by friends that were at home.
My eyebrow was slit open and I slept with the wound touching a pillow so I had to tear the dried blood off the cut to separate my face from said pillow.
I still don't understand how a seizure could sober me up from the effects of that combo, I mean I should have been high for at least 18 hours off of that aMT.

I went from 5 to 50 with amt, every Time satisfying. Standard 25-30.

Opioids of course.

But one interesting one was nitrous. It knocked me out and I fell out of a chair and bumped my head hard on the floor. It hurt alot when I woke up a few seconds later (I was also on fentanyl when this nitrous overdose happened).

Another similar incident. I stupidly IVed ketamine standing up thinking I would have time to sit down on the couch right next to me....I woke up on the floor with a bruise on my head and the needle still in my vien all twisted around and bleeding out my arm.

Last edited:
Cocaine IVd, crack cocaine, fentanyl+morphine+oxy+alprazolam and ketamine I shot 250mg with 0 tolerance...ended up with a tube down my throat in the hospital. 🤦🏻smh, don't do it kids.
Any stimulant overdose sounds like the scariest shit ever. I don't like them that much to begin with so never came close to a stim OD but even a high dose is very unpleasant.

Now opioid overdoses are just bliss...until they hit you with that narcan and the worst withdrawl of your life hits like a train instantly

Alcohol 3 or 4 times?
Barbiturates 3 times, alcohol involved once
Benzodiazepines twice, alcohol involved both times
Hospitalizations:

2 times alcohol alone
2 times alcohol + benzos
1 time barbs alone
1 time barbs + alcohol
in both barbs ODs I awoke on a ventilator having lost over 3 days

Woke up on a mattress on the floor of a hospital with a tube attached to my dick after snorting an eyeballed amount of 2C-B and MXE. I had kept falling out of bed so they just put the mattress down, and I had pissed myself repeatedly while cackling maniacally. I was quite ashamed when I was released the day after.

Woke up on a mattress on the floor of a hospital with a tube attached to my dick after snorting an eyeballed amount of 2C-B and MXE. I had kept falling out of bed so they just put the mattress down, and I had pissed myself repeatedly while cackling maniacally. I was quite ashamed when I was released the day after.
Sounds like you were doing FINE lol

Hospitalized from it?
Hospitslized twice
45 day psychward stay
10 days in the hospital against my will cause they thought I wanted to harm myself
Emergency surgery cause I did some stupid shit and had an hemorrhage in my stomach, emergency surgery they made me sign some shit while I was awake cause of too much cocsine and bleeding myself. Rough shit man

a regular dose of 2.5 or 3mg of DOM went into a coma that lasted some period of time I can't remember. The mixture with lithium or some other mood stabilizer/antipsychotic probably caused this like lithium is supposed to interact negatively with LSD as is the case with DOM.

i spent over 2 years in psychiatry wards and therapies because mainly of stimulant abuse. therapy was crap but a 1,5 years stay in a psychiatric institution helped much, even it was boring.