• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

From which drugs did you had overdoses?

Alcohol 3 or 4 times?
Barbiturates 3 times, alcohol involved once
Benzodiazepines twice, alcohol involved both times

Dissociatives - not dangerous, just wasted time in dissociative anesthesia. Once I collapsed after redosing though, guess it was impure shit
Magic mushrooms - because I was on SSRI and couldn't trip. Horrible state to be in but also not dangerous.
Opioids - respiratory depression from heroin and morphine
Alcohol - the usual suspect
Nicotine from snus

nicotine - got a highly overdosed liquid from ebay, some puffs and i felt icky for around 1,5 hours.
synthethic cannabinoid - took the wrong baggie and vaped this instead, came to me after some seconds after the hit and couldnt breath.
ghb - in the beginning with gbl i always redosed to early and kept nodding of.
a-pvp/a-php/a-pihp - always did way too much of this stuff, a hit every 2-5 minutes for days sometimes so that i took about 3g of these in some sessions.
benzos - got handed 4mg of flubromazepam, nothing really dangerous but i just could make it the 2m to the bed, slept for around 12 hours.
alcohol - the usual too much in one evening, really bad hangover the next day.

Took too potent poppy pods. I took the usual amount, but they were super strong. Spend the following day on the bathroom floor feeling sick as hell. Thankfully nothing more serious happened.

I had one potential OD that I prevented by thinking fast:

I had some really potent meth and rather carelessly swallowed a few shards on an empty stomach. It started hitting me within 5 mins and I realized I'd taken about 3× as much as I should have--- AND I was at work!

I work in a restaurant so I grabbed some orange juice and chugged about half a gallon. I'd heard that ascorbic acid helps break down meth.

I still got high as fuck but it was manageable. Made it through my shift without freaking out.

I don't know if it was actually an OD seeing as I didn't need help but when I used to mess around with oxycodone but two times come to mind. Once I was on oxy and weed siting at my computer and woke up on the floor next to it wondering what happened. The other time I was on the couch on the same drugs and was nodding out so bad I couldn't really move and felt paralyzed. After that I decided to mostly stick to kratom other than a couple few times of low dose oxy (5-10mg).

You must really like heroin.
Oh fuck man I had a time I'd have practically married that shit.
PS I discreetly refer you to my profile pic & username XD
Was fent involved in those ODs?
Twice I'm pretty sure the culprit was fentadope. But that was right at the end of my junkie days. Fent has increasingly contaminated the UK supply since about 2015 but mostly the dope is still what it says on the tin round here.
Nah I just didn't care if I lived or died at the time, my tolerance was insane so I took reckless amounts because I couldn't really feel my shots hardly at all anymore.

Last edited:
Heroin, Soma, and Benzos. If we’re counting “other people were concerned” as the metric.

Can we define OD freely?

I would say i've had too much:

Alcohol (nausea, blackouts, delusions, extreme disinhibition and evil behavior, dehydration)
Cannabis (shivering, racing heart, similar to panic attack and high fever)
MDMA (160mg, stupid disinhibition, extreme depression for a couple days after)
Amphetamine (stupid disinhibition, ridiculous facial tics, excess wanking, no sleep)
Methylphenidate (same as above plus extreme borderline suicidal depression day after)

I was defining OD as needing external help or hospital.

There have been countless times I've taken too much of various things and suffered which I guess is still an overdose.

ethanol, opioids, mdma, amphetamines, cocaine, methylphenidate, DPH, DXM, and the fucking worst --- by far (for me, i didn't remember the narcan instances) --- accidental 80mg 2C-B IV dose. some very nasty situations with GHB as well :( hospitalizations / near death

Only ever alcohol (several times, mostly in high school) and phenazepam (once).

accidental 80mg 2C-B IV dose

wow, that was around the dose of 2c-i that killed that one guy i read that on erowid. poorest guy.

he was screaming: i dont want to die like that. understandable, hate that stuff even at 10mg.

Last edited:
I’ve only ever overdosed on fent. I may have had a slight overdose the first time u did GHB too. I went unconscious but eventually came to since my friends were taking care of me.