• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday thread - never mind the rain its the Weekend and thats all that matters

A massive view over the wee bay (bey)? Sorry, I relented and I'm watching 'The Wire' for a third time :eek:

I didn't see Antrim today because it was one rare occasion that I wasn't on a crime spree, so I had no need to cross the county line %)

I was in three different counties yesterday though, Robin Hooding :D

I'm lying low this Fri/Sat, trying to sort out domestics and my head for next weekend as I have a special family event coming up. Should good, like a wee mini festival. Lots to do in the coming week ahead.

Had a nice day out today mind, picnic with massive view over the bay.

Family events like that are nice, is always a bit like a mini festival when we go see Mrs Snolls' lot, though I suspect maybe we're talking about slightly different festival experiences; I did not adequately prepare either physically or mentally for our week long trip to Wales over Christmas and it actually put me off drinking sweet mixed drinks and smoking baccy for good. All about the gin now.

Weekend plans changed a bit due to some bollocks happening yesterday but I'm hoping to go to the beach today, after realising last week that actually the beach is not that far away at all and furthermore there are quite a few of them! Heard a mate's wee gardening project is at completion too so might pop over and investigate ;)

Boomtown! Did loads of 2c-b on Friday, was fairly restrained with a couple of bombs of mdma for Noisia and Spor last night. I've had about 4hrs sleep both nights amazingly, and feeling pretty good today, my fellow campers are all looking a bit jaded by now. No booze ftw! All the rave classics are on this afternoon, Top Buzz, Sy and Rat Pack one after the other starting at 4pm. 12 hours is long enough to wait between mdma sessions right? Shall I go and ask in ED? ;)

Probably 20 years off now because I broke all the rules last night and kept on redosing from 4 until 11 before Benny Page for a classic jungle set to finish the fest in style (instead of Dillinja / Goldie - boombox had a much better sound system than palace, was really disappointed in it actually). Amazingly I slept a bit again last night (plenty of exercise wearing me out heh) and am feeling pretty much alright today still! Seriously, not drinking booze at festivals was a genius idea. Journey home not even an ordeal like I imagined it would be. I am looking forward to several hours in the bath now though :)

^
Loving your posts Josh <3 Great to see you posting about such a good time, I'm sure loads of us wished we'd been there!

Now make sure to look after yourself uber carefully when home, cause a possible, but not always, come down may pay a visit 8(

No booze ftw! %) xxx

I'm not feeling any symptoms of a comedown (thanks valium heh), a little bit spaced out, just need a proper sleep. Just feeling sad it's over really, if only society could exist like that permanently, fuck all would get done though I guess. The real world seems very quiet in comparison today :|

I'm sure loads of us wished we'd been there!

Just to make absolutely sure, here are a few of the photos I took. Not being drunk meant I felt I was able to take a camera and not lose or destroy it - although it stayed in my bag during the 45mg 2c-b incident... :p

Incidentally, the selfie of me looking like I'm gurning my tits off, was actually taken several hours before I took any drugs, which is a tad worrying.

https://imgur.com/a/mz0K9

The sets were indeed amazing, and despite missioning around all weekend I still don't think I saw all of it. Massive site for a 50,000 person fest, my panos show less than half of it. Loads of walking up the hill to get out of the Matterley bowl and into the next valley where all the other stuff was.Glastonbury style camping where you can camp near what you want to see most of too, no separate arena.

Really should have spent more time checking out some of the 100 or so smaller venues in the streets. Beautifully elaborate though, like being on 10 different film sets at once or something. Very surreal to have to walk through some wild west town streets on your way back from some psytrance in a forest full of brightly coloured lit up stuff, when also tripping hard.

Have you been going to Boomtown for a few years now Josh? I liked it when it was more wee, but understand the need to expand I suppose.

Nope this is my first one. Had three separate sets of friends there (and bounced between all three all weekend, kinda enhancing the sensation of being in a an actual town heh) who are regulars and say the same thing though. But I'll never know any better and it was still amazing this year in my opinion - it didn't sell out either and they won't get a bigger crowd in without booking bigger names,something which I don't think they were keen to do. Seemed to be more about booking the right acts rather than the biggest. Were you there too this year wibble?

In other hilarious news, I'm now off to a job interview.interview! :D

Nah I didn't go this year. I think it's that sodding hill that really made the expansion so annoying ;)