European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday thread - never mind the rain its the Weekend and thats all that matters

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
Pretty settled one for me. Im flush but I need to save my money for once, and theres no point in getting any herion as I have another screen on Wednesday. Weed and blu - rays for me this saturday by the looks of it - i have at least 4 still shrinked wrapped yet to be watched.

Includes my first hd copy of trainspotting. Should look and sound pretty tidy...

I'm on a close :( And I'm up at 6 am for some fecking reason :( :( FML! I need my sleep meds but he's in the land of sheep and fecking drizzle. I really am missing the quality sleep I was getting! This broken sleep is bullshit!

Sorry for the bitching. I think I may be able to nod a bit and be less pessimistic. Fingers crossed. How are you Stee? Hopefully well xxxxx

I'm out tomorrow for some northern soul...kicked of the weekend with me 1p and you tube sweet.

I'm out tomorrow for some northern soul...kicked of the weekend with me 1p and you tube sweet.

Go for it pinky - you the first respondent whos ready for action.

All quiet on the western front Sadie... dont want to speak to soon but long may it continue xx

Well the weekend is almost upon us once again...

Not got much planned myself, just a nice quiet weekend especially after the last few days of feeling ill following a Meph session. I do have a stop smoking appointment to go to today but that's not much excitement really. I guess I'll probably be going over to my folks house on Sunday for a good ol' Sunday Roast. Something to look forward to.

1pm finish today and off to buy a new guitar even though I’ve got 2 cracking ones at my ex’s house that I can’t get at (bitches be crazy)
Then having a wee family gathering tonight for a few drinks.Postie is bringing me some goodies tomorrow hopefully.

Pictures and a date on Saturday night. Climbing a hill on Sunday to get some exercise as I’ve been going overboard with the booze and especially smoking. If you haven’t tried it the American Spirit rolling tobacco (additive free) is fucking ace…too damn nice though.

Anywho hurry the fuck up 1 o’clock

Last edited:
Plus one for American Spirit baccy.

Apart from not being in work, and the chance to meet a friend for a pint, this weekend is a minor annoyance for me, as I'm going to my adopted third home (hame?) of Glasgow on Monday. Haven't been in just over two weeks, which is too long.

Go for it pinky - you the first respondent whos ready for action.

All quiet on the western front Sadie... dont want to speak to soon but long may it continue xx

Well I was back up at 10 but I think that was some sort of psychic alarm clock as I only had that small window to call Sham so made it just in time. Slept until just after 12. I've given up but thankfully it was enough sleep to see me through I'm thinking. Got time to lark about on interwebz and get ready for work with enough time to pick up a mystery package from the post office before work.

Postal card says it was too large to fit into the letter box. I haven't ordered anything so I'm at a loss as to what the feck I'm picking up!

I'll be working 8)

Me too hun which I'm a little miffed about. Not the working of weekends, I'm used to that. However, this weekend is Gay Pride and my work is taking part. I was second on the volunteer list to go in support and I got put on shift to work both days. :eek: I really wanted to attend. Oh well, mibbe next time eh.

Sympathy for you lot that are working, usually do weekends myself but got this one off. Got confused and thought it was Sunday already anyway though, had Mrs Snolls' Mum, nan, and brother over yesterday, did a BBQ all that, they just gone so we're chilling with weed and PS4 today, got some mates from college over tomorrow and Sunday is another quiet one I think.

Having a quiet one today but going to a wee little festival tomorrow which should be good!

Having a quiet one today but going to a wee little festival tomorrow which should be good!

You may have noticed but that's my favourite type of festival...my favourite type of anything really. Especially little wee massive things :)

I dunno what I'm at tonight as I need to await the results of tonight's auction to find out if I'm working tomorrow or not. If not, I hope for a clear night to maybe do some astronomy and see if my new binoculars are much good at scouting. O2 is also down in my area which effectively cuts me off from most of my friends :\

I may just have a night of Kerbal Space Program or Pokemon :)

Friday for me was spent more wasted than a usual day.
I had taken, diazepam,gear,weed & Clonazolam.
I can't remember much of the evening really (surprise,surprise).
The benzos play havoc with my memory so afaik I just crashed out in front of some film on tv.

Friday for me was spent more wasted than a usual day.
I had taken, diazepam,gear,weed & Clonazolam.
I can't remember much of the evening really (surprise,surprise).
The benzos play havoc with my memory so afaik I just crashed out in front of some film on tv.

Don't forget the £126 I lent you dude, you wont forget I am sure.

I'm lying low this Fri/Sat, trying to sort out domestics and my head for next weekend as I have a special family event coming up. Should good, like a wee mini festival. Lots to do in the coming week ahead.

Had a nice day out today mind, picnic with massive view over the bay.