FRESHIE 2/22/03- Springfield, MA. v. wrap this summabitch up already (9)

hehe
RaveToy... i'm not all that quiet i was just kinda in aww of actually seeing people. I've been out of the scene and haven't seen blers in a while... i do get loud but don't worry i can keep myself in line if you'd like. hehe
ok well not really but i dont' like to offend. and as for partying with you kids i will at every chance. :)
Cant think= danny you rock
Jj
NE jaded ass raver crew in effect

well guys, i finally joined the cult haha. my first time at asylum was awesome, reminded me of the parties i used to go to in earlier times (oh im so old! haha sike) but everyone i met there: you were cool, u know who u are. everyone who i knew from before: im so happy u came!!!!!! sara's people are good people and i can now say i appreciate the boston scene alot more (maybe even the pony beads......)! i really liked phritz.... hehee
~sabah

^^^sure you can, as long as you don't have a bony butt that doesn't pop the tube.
djfocus ain't that old, he just makes himself look old by dressing like that.
oh and yes, to the blers that i did meet, it was nice meeting you. :)

1. The science and technology of electronic phenomena.
2. Electronic devices and systems: The electronics aboard the new aircraft are very sophisticated.
Chrissie & Buzzy - You two were great hosts. Without your generosity we couldn't have had such a great time. And Chrissie I thought you did a great job taking us around shopping and whatnot. Thank you.
BugOutKid - Dear, I do believe our senses of humor mesh well. I hope to hang out with you again. Would you happen to know why my toes are having nicotine cravings?
Teddy - I'm so glad we got to deepen our friendship. I know I'll see ya soon. And remember, if life bites back at you, you've got a corner of my heart.
Cheryl - I had forgotten how it felt to meet somebody new and completely hit it off. Even though we were both exhausted at the party, I still had a great time getting to know you. I'll be be posting my aim name as soon as my procrastinating ass gets around to it.
BKR - The best surprise ever! I'm glad you decided to put in an appearance. Hey, why do all the funny stories involving you and I include whippits? ;)
Oopszie - I'm glad to put a face to the conversations. Maybe sometime we can ski those black diamonds. I'm so glad you made the long trip to see us. And now you know the true meaning of 'cracked out.' <--- American Style. There's a great photo of you passed out in my lap, cracker in hand! plizzur!
Dazed & Kim - You two make a sweet couple. I'm glad you were there. I'll definately keep those debaucherous birthday plans in mind!
gmni13, xena, and greg - I had a great time talking to you at Denny's. All the energy was definately at that table. Erik, right away when we started talking I already felt like we'd been friends. Very neat. I hope to see you soon. Sorry, Greg, but you get second place to Cuervo for smiliness, but it was a close second. However, you do get first place for *most twinkly eyes* Hit me up with an email. Susan, I know you were very tired. I'd like to talk to you under less exhausting circumstances.
Coldshot & Maui - I stuck you guys together b/c you both make me smile so damn much. It was great seeing you guys again, it's always a pleasure.
Pinkerton, Glowworm, Jamal, Paul, Katie (I'm really bummed that we didn't get to talk more), Lauren, Kaydub, Noodle & friend, J22 & Elle, F4B, kasper & cory and everyone else... see you at StarScape! (Or maybe sooner, who knows?)
Oh yeah, and Cuervo it's truly nice to see you here, but I think you'll have to surrender to your real name! :) Thinking of you made me remember the trip to the grocery with Eric and Buzzy... sorry you couldn't make it out with your cartoon balloon. Welcome to bluelight! Some of these jaded fucks could use your some of your sunshine!
[email protected]
[ 26 February 2003: Message edited by: batty ]
[ 26 February 2003: Message edited by: batty ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my fault if your foot took up smoking, it's old enough to make it's own decisions :)
Welcome aboard Danny, now maybe you can let me know when there are some parties. D&E plague infects BL, oh no!!

sorry for the delay in posting my follow-up, but here goes:
i had a great time this weekend! i really like the asylum. compared to ny, it's really un-shady, and i like the people that were there. the music was awesome. i'm glad that i finally got to see bad company, or at least half of them.
i had an escpecially great time at denny's (i feel SO bad for our waitress... i don't know how she managed to put up with us) and afterwards.
shout out time:
erik and greg: road trips, yay! we need to go on road trips more often.
chrissie and buzzy: you're such great hosts. i wish we could have stayed longer, but i had a big day coming up on monday.
teddy: i'm over the whole "xena thing". from now on, i'll just call you "mr. phreekah" ;)
theravetoy: the next time you visit hofstra, definitely let me know. we'll show those hofstra people how to really have fun!
oopsz: it was great to meet you. you've been on my mental list of BLers to meet for quite some time now. sorry we didn't get to talk long, but IM me sometime and we'll talk some Garbage ;)
crow: great to see you again. you're a jerk for taking stupid pictures of me, but i'm over it.
batty: it was great to meet you! you're one of the happiest people i've met in a long time.
kaydub, pinkerton, BKR, jamal, dazedraver, and everyone else: it was great to see you again/meet you.
everyone: keep in touch! see you next time... we really need to do this more often!

okay i don't even know where to start. You all know the state i was in last weekend....it took me until the drive home to figure out who's house i was at in connecticut. But i must say i had a wonderful time and it was great to meet such a large amount of cool people....for a change. Aside form the BIG girl in the white bra and X number of backrolls....MMMM MMMM GOOD! But enough about the bad nastiness, onto the good nastiness....
To my athens crew, im so glad i met you two and i wish i were in the dirty south. You listened to me talk about my grandma (HUH?) and watch me play with the potato snakes. You rock.
Lauren....you so cool. No really. And as i told you last time, you STILL hot. Thanks for buggin me out all night! We must chat soon...
Chrissy and Luke....now that i know i was at your apartment, thanks for the midpoint rest! wish we could have stayed longer, too! Thanks for the toys that i couldn't quite figure out, but they definitely kept me occupied quite well. Hope to see you guys soon! Erik and i were gonna drive up and get his keychain but you fedexed it.....so now we must find a different excuse to come chill :)
***A little note....im ALL confused because i know who each of you are that i talked to, but i dont know all your bl names....so im definitely going to forget people and i apologize. BIG BLURRRR....and my brain is still recooperating.blah.
ummmmm ok teddy! we didnt get to talk much but you seemed cool! we must converse. yeah.
i know im forgetting way too many people so im just leaving some stuff here....my aim is edyeggchix and my email is [email protected]. soooo....i guess dats it.
PEACE

^^^ :D
Hooray for Greg!
I have an AIM account now! - batmuse
Im ready to communicate, people! :)

My pictures, as well, will be out and scanned tonite (tomorrow at lastest if i have company tonite). Email, or IM me for them.. otherwise.. you know where they will be :)

yay my pics are up...
if u want copies u know where to reach me.
F4B i love that pic of me and u.. i wana copy!!
and a preview of my pics..
20958623.jpg

hehehehe O=)
*ducks from the ower's wrath* :D

Well, some of you asked for it, now you got it. I'm here (granted it took me a while) a part of your "cult". As some of you know this was my first party, I had an awesome time both at freshie and the pre-party (especially with that super-vodka-berrysludge that made the blender smell like electronics, I must have drank close to the whole pitcher... blah. It was nice to finally meet some of kevs friends and to check out what he's all about. the kid has been buggin me to go for like 2 years know. Thanks to crissie and luke for lettin me crash there. I definately want to see some pics, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.
later
-Adam

mmm electronic berry sludge ;)
it was great meeting you adam
hope you come around again soon!!

**in Mr. Burns voice** "excellent"
one more pure soul has succomed to our **cough**cult**cough**
welcome aboard adam....

i'm too lazy to log off of kevin's name... yet again. :) it's lauren :D
adam, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. but you'll have fun riding in this handbasket, that's for sure ;)

Welcome to the cult, Adam. We knew you'd join eventually. :D
And I must say, you got one hell of an introduction to BL, before even registering! How many greenlighters can say they were introduced to the site cuz they went to a pretty damn big BL meetup? ;) Nice to have ya aboard, may the ever-growing addiction NOT consume you completely. :p
Peace ~Katie

If anyone has any extra pictures of that cutie Mistress Barbara, please post a link here.
Thanks.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Barbara

If anyone finds my camera, feel free to develop all the AWESOME pictures I had of all of us.