Freshie 2/22/03 Springfield MA Don't miss this party!!!

Albany and boston are both way to far away...if your coming up go into Bradley International Airport. Its like 25 minutes from the Asylum like Jamal said. And Web i hope to see you and captain howdy up here for this!!!

i think theyre going to fly into laguardia on friday and we'll pick them up.
wheeeeeeee!!
so do you think this will sell out? should we get tickets beforehand? ive only been to the asylum once, so i dont know how this goes..
:) cant wait!!!!

judging by the lineup and the interest, id get tickets beforehand. not for that it will sell out, just for the legions of people that are gonna wait outside the asylum cuz they are too lazy to get tickets beforehand. waiting out there in the middle of winter just doesnt seem like a great plan at all. USUALLY(key word) when you have presale tickets, and you arrive early enough, you can just walk right in. :)

but with some Columns parties (especially this one) it will sell out. If you dont buy your tickets in advance then you will be waiting in a long line for about 2 hours then be told you cant come in. This has happened at multiple asylum parties i know of. Not to me...but close friends. Better to be safe than sorry.

Jamal is actually getting amped for a party? Wow, this hasn't happened since June. lol. This will most likely be my ONLY appearance at the Asylum this year. It's good that I get to see all you AND spend the time listening AND dancing to these badass djs' sets. Hope you all make it. AP? If so, let's talk about it on JF's GB. Yah dude guy kid yo.

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait
for those that were there for my first party (last year) you know, the infamous jungle juice, my bro dennis will be makin an appearence
hrm...jamal, already mentioned that on jf's thingy, def down

*kicks kevin's butt out the door to buy our tix*
i want it to be this weekend!! feb 22 is SO FAR AWAY!
and to all people comin in from far away (especially jersey and virginia) IF YOU REPLIED AND GOT MY HOPES UP, YOU'RE COMING!

^^ PREACH IT, SISTA!
I can't wait to see each and EVERY one of you there! :)
Now everyone get over to JF's board and lets go plan us an AP... ;)
Peace ~Katie

I'm so there.
I'm gonna convince my entire crew and then some to come.

Yoooooo!! i am def there! it is worth the troop and a half to springfield... ~~~> erik we most go through with the plans!!

Originally posted by gmni13:
I'm so there.
I'm gonna convince my entire crew and then some to come.

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Does anyone know the deal on hotels in the area? I'm even considering renting a nice ghetto van to haul ass up there. I wouldn't mind an extra drive if it's best to go a little outside of Springfield. Any help would be appreciated.
~Erik

I'm so happy to see everyone so pumped up for this party!!! I can't wait!!!
As far as hotels are concerned there's a Holiday Inn that's pretty close to the venue and relatively cheep. I usually stay at the Marriott which is walking distance from the venue. It's a little more expensive but they're pretty easy going and don't give people too much of a hard time about extra people in the rooms and stuff like that!!

Motel 6 (413) 592-5141
Plantation Inn (413) 592-8200
Ramada Inn (413) 592-9101
are probably the cheapest ($60-$70) in the area. They are about 5-10 mins away from the Asylum in Chicopee, MA. All located across the street from each other on rt 291. Then you have Holiday Inn, Marriott, etc located IN Springfield, but IMO cost too much.

Originally posted by Glowstickpixy:
I'm so happy to see everyone so pumped up for this party!!! I can't wait!!!
As far as hotels are concerned there's a Holiday Inn that's pretty close to the venue and relatively cheep. I usually stay at the Marriott which is walking distance from the venue. It's a little more expensive but they're pretty easy going and don't give people too much of a hard time about extra people in the rooms and stuff like that!!

Is this little Melissa (promoter for COK) or another Melissa?

/me keeps spanking jen harder and harder :p
you WILL be there! (even if i have to come pick you up!)

Yah is Melissa (promoter for Columns)!! Why who's asking?? :)

If I show up and let jen hump my leg, do you think she will go?