Freshie 2/22/03 Springfield MA Don't miss this party!!!

I will definately be there in force... I haven't seen Misstress Barbara since Boo 6...and I've been dying to.... Cya'll there...

Should the Bug leave his home and drive all the ay to Mass? Me thinks it may be in the plans. Someone better stay on my ass about going though. I elect Katie...something tells me she would be good at reminding me to go. I only have one question, whose house am I staying at?

Yes oh yes, you picked the right person for the job! Now get your Jersey ass up here already! I promise to harrass you until you are at that party, lol. :)
Peace ~Katie
PS ~ And while you're driving up thru Jersey, could ya kidnap Cory and Jen for me please? :D

Question:
If a Certian Blr and his Blr girlfriend were thinking about flying up for this party from a certian state in the south of the union, say Georgia (The Dukes of Hazard State), what Airport would be most convinient for them to fly into?
New York? Boston?

Originally posted by Crow:
Question:
If a Certian Blr and his Blr girlfriend were thinking about flying up for this party from a certian state in the south of the union, say Georgia (The Dukes of Hazard State), what Airport would be most convinient for them to fly into?
New York? Boston?

Boston. NY is still 3-4hrs away from Springfield at least. Boston is roughly 2 hrs. Bradley Airport in CT is the closest to the Asylum. About 20-30 mins. As well as Worcester, MA Airport which is 30-40 mins.

So far, The Far The Fuck Away Crew has recieved 2 invitations to this gig... we MIGHT have to make it happen.

you could fly into Albany NY.. its only like 1 1/2 hours from the Asylum. But then I also think Boston is about the same distance?