• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Support FREQUENCY HEALING AND USING A BASEMENT OR FARADAY CAGE TO DETOX IN..

What environment was the easiest area for you to detox in?

• Basement

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 1st floor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd floor

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • house

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • apartment complex

• in the weeds

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • woods

• behind a dumpster

• Total voters
it’s not emf it’s infrasound.. there is no easy way to shield from it as it goes through just about anything. You will need to identify the target frequency.. sound not emf and construct a helmholtz resonator.

I’m so fucking sick of delusional victims trying to take “meter readings” and shield from delusional energy and beliefs. You’re getting played like a tuba.. get your fucking heads back in the game.

The DEW is infrasound and that’s a fucking fact. God damn.

this is in regard to victims of DEW.

Last edited:
So if one is correct and one isn't, am I supposed to believe a person that thinks they're highly sensitive to 5G waves that are just flying around anyway?

or a person that thinks they're specifically being targeted by directed energy weapons, by what I assume would need to be a group of people that are military/contractors which would obviously be getting paid by someone/government to do that?

Feels like the 5G sensitivity theory is more believable if I had to choose one

The physical effects of most people claiming to be hit with DEW are easily attributed to infrasound weapons through peer reviewed literature about these weapons. Almost non of the common reported conditions and effects can be attributed to emf.

i’m not saying that people are not effected by emf or strong rf but it’s not the main player in the covert crimes currently happening to a small but widespread group of innocent non combative people.

To end this vile filth we need victims to understand what they are attacked with. Otherwise you have a bunch of good people looking for things that don’t exist. where does that get us?

10 years of victim Emf meter reports have gotten fuck all done. like fuck all accomplished

just saying @Electrum1 shit needs to end as a fresh wave started about 6 months ago.

EDIT: its not going to though here the future and its dystopian as imaginable

Last edited:
The physical effects of most people claiming to be hit with DEW are easily attributed to infrasound weapons through peer reviewed literature about these weapons. Almost non of the common reported conditions and effects can be attributed to emf.
If we're talking about general health and not being specifically targeted, I think it's both EMF and audible/inaudible sound. Like general air pollution, the more you are saturated with it the more adverse the health impact becomes on your body. Most of us don't even notice that, until we go visit an area that is not heavily air polluted and have something to contrast our experience to (something I know personally having grown up in London and the SW coast of England).

I do think some people blow it out of proportion, like any health effect, and the mind is more than capable of intensifying and exaggerating things to the point of actually manifesting illness (and vica-versa). Personally though, I have no doubts there is something fucked about microwave bandwidth technology (WiFi, cellular).. I can sometimes hear it when I'm sitting in direct line of sight with the WiFi mesh in my house with my phone in front of me (it has beam forming technology).. sort of like tinnitus, but much higher frequency.
its not going to though here the future and its dystopian as imaginable
Yup. Short of a solar flare, it's here. They've invested trillions into this digital electronic system, they're not going to give it up when it is central to their wet dream about micromanaging the entirety of human existence.

I really don't think it has anything to do with RF energy because unless you were in a concrete bunker the RF energy propagates into the basement. If you can get a cell phone signal in your basement or a TV signal that's not cable or your portable phone from the charger upstairs works downstairs. Electromagnetic radiation.

I think it's because it's quieter and darker. Significantly quieter and darker than being upstairs or outside.

I know when I had to go through alcohol detox, any noises or other stimulus to my auditory or visual senses significantly increased the subjective shittiness of the withdrawal.

The last hospital administered alcohol detox which was one of the worst medically but probably One of the easiest with respect to how I felt took place in an interior hospital room with no windows and they kept the lights dimmed the whole week I was there.

It was quiet. I didn't have a roommate. Nobody came and interrupted or bothered me. The nurse is left me alone except to come give me Ativan Librium and other medication as I was tapered down and detoxed.
Quiet, dark areas do help. In terms of the basement I was fully underground. This was in the early 90's when a cell phone was in a briefcase and not many had them. I didn't have a problem with RFR till 2017. That's when they started testing 5G frequencies. But no doubt some people don't feel the effects and some do. There's Russian govt documents that say how long it takes to start feeling ill from RFR.
It's 5 pages long but worth the read. I believe this is why Russia is limiting 5G in their Country. They want healthy citizens for the military and civilian workers unlike the USA.

Quiet, dark areas do help. In terms of the basement I was fully underground. This was in the early 90's when a cell phone was in a briefcase and not many had them. I didn't have a problem with RFR till 2017. That's when they started testing 5G frequencies. But no doubt some people don't feel the effects and some do. There's Russian govt documents that say how long it takes to start feeling ill from RFR.
It's 5 pages long but worth the read. I believe this is why Russia is limiting 5G in their Country. They want healthy citizens for the military and civilian workers unlike the USA.
The 5G bands which people are exposed to are 700 megahertz and 3.7 to 5.2 gigahertz. The millimeter wave 5g is not implemented except in special small cell, meaning a few hundred feet or meters applications. So all this bullshit about 2017 is when they started testing 5g you get more 5G EM Flux from your freaking 5 gigahertz Wi-Fi router in your house. Literally a higher powered flux because the transmitters right inside your house.

Why don't you actually get educated a little bit about power density and isotropic versus directional antennas and the inverse square law and exactly what transmitted power is incident on your body with respect to a signal from cell tower versus the portable phone transmitters and Wi-Fi transmitters in your house.

The 5G bands which people are exposed to are 700 megahertz and 3.7 to 5.2 gigahertz. The millimeter wave 5g is not implemented except in special small cell, meaning a few hundred feet or meters applications.his bullshit about So all tut 2017 is when they started testing 5g you get more 5G EM Flux from your freaking 5 gigahertz Wi-Fi router in your house. Literally a higher powered flux because the transmitters right inside your house.

Why don't you actually get educated a little bit about power density and isotropic versus directional antennas and the inverse square law and exactly what transmitted power is incident on your body with respect to a signal from cell tower versus the portable phone transmitters and Wi-Fi transmitters in your house.
2017 being bull huh? Here's some proof:
Like I said I don't want to hear your opinion unless you back it up with proof. I know about all these things but I don't need to prove myself to you. You've posted nothing of your own and just joined. Suspicious indeed... Maybe doing a little trolling for a Soros dollar? See that was a question due to opinion. No proof. Nuff said.

Like I said I don't want to hear your opinion unless you back it up with proof. I know about all these things but I don't need to prove myself to you. You've posted nothing of your own and just joined. Suspicious indeed... Maybe doing a little trolling for a Soros dollar? See that was a question due to opinion. No proof. Nuff said.
Dude I've been on here since 1998 using different usernames.

What part of what I posted? Do you want me to provide proof for the actual frequency bands? Cuz you can Google Verizon 5G frequency bands and see exactly what they are.

I Posted science. Not opinion

Yes, because the bands that were tested in 2017 are the same bands that were used for Wi-Fi and portable phones. Not the exact frequency but right next door.

You do know that portable phones use a 2.4 GHz and 5.8GHz frequency band, don't you? Yes, I mean portable phones that you can carry around your house without a cord.

Wi-Fi routers use 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.

I wasn't saying that they didn't start testing it in 2017. I'm saying that the 5G bands that they tested were already in use in other applications.