• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Support FREQUENCY HEALING AND USING A BASEMENT OR FARADAY CAGE TO DETOX IN..

What environment was the easiest area for you to detox in?

• Basement

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 1st floor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd floor

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • house

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • apartment complex

• in the weeds

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • woods

• behind a dumpster

• Total voters

PharmaTrain

Bluelighter
I've detoxed in many areas and outside and the weeds were worse than the house (upstairs), than the basement (underground) was the best. These were all H detoxes by the way a long time ago. I had great sleep in the basement and slept about 12 hours a day till day 5. Than I was real weak for a couple days still getting good sleep. The day after, I went upstairs and was able to go outside. After that I was still having the runs and weak, but mobile.
The point I'm making is being underground does help more than detoxing upstairs or outside. Why is this?
1. It grounds us to the Earth (Earthing)
2. It limits our exposure to radio frequency radiation about 99%. Now being exposed to RFR created symptoms in itself:
So when detoxing, environment plays a key role as you know. There is a thing called frequency healing which has been used for centuries:https://www.oxfordmedicals.com/frequency-chart
To obtain these frequencies you need to be in a frequency free environment first, than use a frequency generator. A Faraday cage is a room made usually of fine copper mesh/wooden frame and grounded for the electric fields. The Faraday cage will reflect high & low RFR & electric away from the cage. I slept in one for a year and had the best sleep and healing due to this environment. Same with a underground basement I used many years ago for detox.
We all heal when we sleep unless were in a high RFR area that decreases the natural healing process in many ways. This is why detoxing underground or in a Faraday cage will help with a detox and general health.
I'm going to test this out with a Faraday cage for my taper from bupe. Now I want to detox with the least amount of symptoms. If I wing it and detox in the weeds so to say , it will be many times as hard.
Once the Faraday cage is ready, my detox will start. I'll keep daily notes on how I feel, hours of sleep, pain level, stomach issues, ext. This will be a test for future detoxes. I'll also provide meter reports and videos showing the area and test results.
Now I can't afford a frequency generator at this time but even without it healing will occur at a quicker pace than no shielding.
What are your thoughts on this matter and would you be open to this for yourselves?

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on this matter and would you be open to this for yourselves?
I get that we are bombarded with frequencies daily/nightly and it will not stop any time soon as far as I can see.
I have read about how certain frequencies can and does effect not only human but all.
I see reason behind your post but not sure how to respond.
Interested and will "watch" this thread as to how things go and any noticable difference(s) that may arise be it mental or physical.
Just joking around but it may very well be time for tin-foil hats... not so "crazy" as one may think, IMO.
Best wishes on your undertaking and please do keep the thread updated?
Peace

I get that we are bombarded with frequencies daily/nightly and it will not stop any time soon as far as I can see.
I have read about how certain frequencies can and does effect not only human but all.
Interested and will "watch" this thread as to how things go and any noticable difference(s) that may arise be it mental or physical.give
Just joking around but it may very well be time for tin-foil hats... not so "crazy" as one may think, IMO.
Peace
Good point. I'll keep the thread updated and give tips here and there. Cheers.

I imagine in a basement or as far underground as possible is best. Hence all these elite's are building massive bunkers underground. Safest from radiation so surely there will be safest from frequencies.

I'm also interested to see how this thread pans out. 🙂

Think @AutoTripper and @Tranced may also find this interesting.

bunkers underground
What I read/hear is there is 1-3 inches of solid lead layered to block frequencies and radioactive "beams" in these holes.
No worries; there is nowhere to hide from ourselves.
Space...? Where? lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect pic to show what were getting hit with 24/7. They are invisible bullets hitting everything in their path. When it effects everyone it will be too late to push back on the traitors and killers that put up these death machines and guard them. People need to act before the storm and I see one coming...

Interested and will "watch" this thread as to how things go and any noticable difference(s) that may arise be it mental or physical.
Peace
I'm buying a emf shielding jumpsuit which has a hood and a LeBloK brand shirt for more clothing. The jumpsuit reflects from 1 KHz to 18 GHz at 99% and the shirt is 50% silver fiber interwoven/washable without loss of shielding way past 6 GHz at 99.999%. Now I need to make modifications with extra shielding fabric also. The swiss shield max wear is the best I could find for attenuation, durability, and quality. This will cover most of my body. I also want to look into mil spec line-worker suits which cover from head to toe and grounding. But these are really expensive though when I add the cost of all the items just mentioned I might as well look into this too.
Now for the indoors I decided on 100% copper mesh with the opening of the holes very small like a fraction of a mm. Air intake is also a factor. But I do have the specs ready to go. The sleeping area is most important. For a low cost I could transform the basement since it's already underground. I would need to shield the roof of the basement from frequencies. Y-shield paint with 3 coats should work.
The only problem I can't figure out yet is ELF in the Hz range. It's almost impossible to shield these lower frequencies unless you have millions of dollars. I have a feeling ELF will be used on us but with a high power density in the future from my research.
The Globalist have or are building bunkers emp/emf hardened. Zuckerberg is constructing a huge 5000 acre project now.

This should be a warning to all of us. Why underground if on an island with a swat team and cameras in every area? Or will civil war break out and they use the 5G frequencies to kill the population? Obama also has a property nearby off the mainland. It should make everyone think what we can do. God has given us minds to use and hands to work with. My trust is in God (Jesus Christ) and He can protect us but I also believe in doing what I can too and what I can't He will.

What I read/hear is there is 1-3 inches of solid lead layered to block frequencies and radioactive "beams" in these holes.
No worries; there is nowhere to hide from ourselves.
Space...? Where? lol
I was watching a T.I. conference in Berlin and they were saying supplements like high doses of D3 and E,C,A among others help with free radicals. I took 20,000 UI of D3 yesterday and it helped I must say. I also took Lions mane mushrooms which help too. They are called free radical scavengers and do work to heal and diminish the effects of wireless radiation. Check it out.

I was watching a T.I. conference in Berlin and they were saying supplements like high doses of D3 and E,C,A among others help with free radicals. I took 20,000UI of D3 yesterday and it helped I must say. I also took Lions mane mushrooms which help too. They are called free radical scavengers and do work to heal and diminish the effects of wireless radiation. Check it out.
In what way did the high D3 dose observably help? How do you know which supplement helped with what?

Genuinely interested - I think Lion's Mane has been beneficial for me previously

Lion's mane has come up in some recent research for me but cannot remember wtf it was about.
Some other plant based "supplements" as well as adjusting ones personal frequency for lack of a better term. There is so much that makes up our "reality" (imo) that it has become unreal.
Reminds me ith that song Frankie goes to Hollywood "shoot me with those laser beams" hahahaha

Sorry if vid ducked up the thread let me know if so and I'll edit.
Peace

In what way did the high D3 dose observably help? How do you know which supplement helped with what?

Genuinely interested - I think Lion's Mane has been beneficial for me previously
For D3 I took 20,000 UI or 4 5000 UI gel-caps. In a couple hours it lowered the ringing in my ears. But you should listen to the conference day 2 with john Hall (fiefox) will work to play it.
I believe a combo of supplements and shielding clothing (LeBloK) is best. I don't endorse companies but from personal experience this company makes the best emf clothing. You can wash it and it last years for the price. I just bought a shirt and hood with washing powder for $300 dollars plus tax. You can go with the cheaper nano silver but it can't be washed. Nasty! Also the clothing is made in the UK not China. But do your own research on all this. I'm just providing the links.

I received my LeBloK emf protection shirt and hood in the mail. It's the best made emf shirt I've bought to date. Pure silver fibers 50% and 50% beach-wood on the outer layer. I tested the shirt with my r.f. meter and it does lower the reading next to a router to 0.233 mW/m. Without the shirt the reading is 8.030 mW/m. That's around a 95% reduction or more. Now these frequencies do change from the wireless which give different readings. I took the highest reading 1 ft. from the router with and without the clothing. I also slept with the shirt and hood (snood) and didn't wake in the middle of the night.
Also under the microscope I found pure silver strands, no nano silver, no silver over polyester just pure silver.
These 2 products cover my torso and neck and head area for protection from wireless radiation.
It's not a cure from radiation exposure but lessens the bio effects of wireless RFR exposure.

I've detoxed in many areas and outside and the weeds were worse than the house (upstairs), than the basement (underground) was the best. These were all H detoxes by the way a long time ago. I had great sleep in the basement and slept about 12 hours a day till day 5. Than I was real weak for a couple days still getting good sleep. The day after, I went upstairs and was able to go outside. After that I was still having the runs and weak, but mobile.
The point I'm making is being underground does help more than detoxing upstairs or outside. Why is this?
1. It grounds us to the Earth (Earthing)
2. It limits our exposure to radio frequency radiation about 99%. Now being exposed to RFR created symptoms in itself:
So when detoxing, environment plays a key role as you know. There is a thing called frequency healing which has been used for centuries:https://www.oxfordmedicals.com/frequency-chart
To obtain these frequencies you need to be in a frequency free environment first, than use a frequency generator. A Faraday cage is a room made usually of fine copper mesh/wooden frame and grounded for the electric fields. The Faraday cage will reflect high & low RFR & electric away from the cage. I slept in one for a year and had the best sleep and healing due to this environment. Same with a underground basement I used many years ago for detox.
We all heal when we sleep unless were in a high RFR area that decreases the natural healing process in many ways. This is why detoxing underground or in a Faraday cage will help with a detox and general health.
I'm going to test this out with a Faraday cage for my taper from bupe. Now I want to detox with the least amount of symptoms. If I wing it and detox in the weeds so to say , it will be many times as hard.
Once the Faraday cage is ready, my detox will start. I'll keep daily notes on how I feel, hours of sleep, pain level, stomach issues, ext. This will be a test for future detoxes. I'll also provide meter reports and videos showing the area and test results.
Now I can't afford a frequency generator at this time but even without it healing will occur at a quicker pace than no shielding.
I really don't think it has anything to do with RF energy because unless you were in a concrete bunker the RF energy propagates into the basement. If you can get a cell phone signal in your basement or a TV signal that's not cable or your portable phone from the charger upstairs works downstairs. Electromagnetic radiation.

I think it's because it's quieter and darker. Significantly quieter and darker than being upstairs or outside.

I know when I had to go through alcohol detox, any noises or other stimulus to my auditory or visual senses significantly increased the subjective shittiness of the withdrawal.

The last hospital administered alcohol detox which was one of the worst medically but probably One of the easiest with respect to how I felt took place in an interior hospital room with no windows and they kept the lights dimmed the whole week I was there.

It was quiet. I didn't have a roommate. Nobody came and interrupted or bothered me. The nurse is left me alone except to come give me Ativan Librium and other medication as I was tapered down and detoxed.

Unfortunately I think it is a combination of RF energy and sound waves, and it's extremely difficult to mitigate both of them.

Sound is more insidious because you can't really shield it as easily as using a faraday cage type arrangement. Any structure is going to be susceptible to audible and inaudible sound frequencies, so unless you're an engineer and know how to deal with that.. and even then, still very difficult. The oscillation of a fan, for example, may establish a standing wave in one structure but not another based on so many factors.

You're pissing into the wind. The real solution is to not live in areas with high density of RF energy and sound, which is becoming virtually impossible and ever more expensive to attain.

I remember visiting a relatives house years ago, long before mobile coverage was ubiquitous (3G was the latest) and there was no signal there at all. No Wifi. And the area itself was extremely quiet - you could hear a substation gently humming about half a mile away. The mattress on the bed was about 50 years old and rubbish, but my god, that was the best nights sleep I had in years. I still remember it to this day. I actually woke up feeling completely recharged, refreshed, and not wishing I was dead like I do most days.

Speaking more esoterically, the density of people also plays a role. I'm sensitive to this, it's something I've noticed over the course of my life having lived in different areas. When there's loads of people e.g. when I was at University, I remember the first few nights being bombarded with this bustling restless energy and seeing faces in my minds eye. It was awful. Conversely, living in the suburbs now, during holiday seasons when the majority of people go away I literally feel lighter, the atmosphere itself becomes calmer. I think most people recognise this, if you stay up very late or get up very early, when there is no human activity.

Last edited:
What kinda wds? Been through a few they all dad different effects but some similar, as well.
I ain't tryin da wd, rn tbph.
Shit ain't fun in my sense of the word.
Sup?

Oh ot
Lookinig back I was mostly outside and sweating it out with hard toil.
Middle of summer never forget that shit.