• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Freebasing Cocaine

I've been to South America. I got good stuff. I got ripped once. Villains are everywhere man.

And yeah, ice all the way. Smoked the Asian way, £80 goes a long way, believe me.

Ahh the Asian stuff man. £60 in Cambodia I shit you not, the stuff like transparent jagged shards. You get honestly 3 people high for a night on less than .5 the way they smoke it!

People in the uk have a shit understanding of meth. I tried the online stuff once off a friend paid £100 and it didn't even feel like the same drug we were getting in SEA. The h there aswell you take 25mg and you are fucking gone, and I mean GONE. I've smoked uk h a few times and it would take .1 to reach that level. And not as clean. I'd almost say the drugs in Cambodia are that good the government must turn a blind eye to some sort of mega labs, after I came back I tried to buy meth a few times. Not much to touch it my friend. Did you smoke it aswell? I'm not talking about yaba here im talking pure translucent shards the shape of a lightning bolt.

Yaba is 3rd rate, I'm talking your language believe me. Cambodia is King of drugs. Though Singapore (yes, Singapore) ketamine takes some beating too.

In Cambodia we had ketamine formahyde (sp?) Vials. I'm not joking when I say a quarter gram line in a hut by the beach after smoking a SEA landrace sativa sent me to another world, man. I feel empathy with you just that you've been to that place. One thing we never came across there was real Gary's. But your hardly complaining if I could get those shards in the uk at those prices I'd probably do stims more often.

It was my first powder too. :eek: in a car.. Pulled by some woods. I couldn't believe I was about to snort some powder like some complete druggy XD

It was so good though .. But I stopped it because it no longer worked .. Literally the last time.. Got nothing off it. I guess we did too much

It was so good though .. But I stopped it because it no longer worked .. Literally the last time.. Got nothing off it. I guess we did too much

lol exactly the same here - got to the point where i once swallowed a 2gram wrap of it (long story, but i didn't get arrested that night ;)) and i was just lightly buzzing all night
rip all my serotonin i guess haha

Got some very pure Coke tonight, 80 a gram, was like fishscale
Doing tiny lines and were buzzing like fuck, so good that I didn't go through it all n have a bit left for 2 lines
Easily 70-80% pure, glad I have some Xanax bars for the comedown

Used to freebase it back with a bit of bicarbonate , then meet a few black boys, am not into as much as much as my mate but i will take a little smoke if there enough, rock & downers and ain't got shit else to do , should be able to find yourself a bit on any city, just ask to look at what your buying , longs your not bait , you'd get sorted!!

I had crack at the weekend and it's nice but I could easily buy say 3 rocks for 50 smoke that then leave it and come down , my mate would want to go and spend every penny we could on it, he would make sure i got my b and vals , but he'd get his rock, told him that shit needs to stop!!

Not sure who commented...but qualudes. Are alive and thriving in south Africa only...google....mandrax...its a huge conspiracy