Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Freebasing Cocaine

cLaTTeReD

Bluelighter
Evening All

Quick question for you. i understand smoking crack is different to meth in that you have to vaporize the meth in the bowl of the pipe, then breath in the vapour. With crack you have to put in a straight pipe with wire wool in it and apply the flame directly to the crack.

i have never smoked either, but may try a bit of freebase. Made with ammonia and ether so its freebase rather than crack.

what is the procedure for smoking this ?

straight glass tube with wire wool in, melt the freebase onto the wool then apply flame to the wire wool ?

many thanks :)

Not that I've ever done it (DIY freebase - I've smoked a lot of crack) so I may be mistaken but would you better off chasing this? The technique you describe would be suitable for rocks but I'm not sure about a more sludgy freebase. Answers on a postcard....

The freebase should be a fine, white, dry powder when its done - i have just had a look and it wold appear that you can smoke it in a cannabis oil type pipe as used for meth.

what do you think of crack Stee ?

Shit. Even the good stuff. I'm not really that massive a fan of cocaine but it's well cheap so I buy an odd rock here and there when I stocking up on the other colour. It's pointless buying more than one though as you just end up smashing through silly monies trying to chase the first.

I think that all preparations of this drug, while really good, are just not worth the money (providing it's top banana and not the talcum that all the pub chavvies seem to demolish now - a - days). However, if I was made of money and wanted a reasonable sesh I would plump for top quality hydrochloride powder any day of the week. A good crack has an amazing hit but before you know it it's worn off.

that's pretty much what i have read but just curious to give it a try. i can get rather good HCl and can purify it if required. I just much prefer mephedrone - even if it is considered to be a poor relation

thanks for your help

No, I've graduated and not in the same county anymore .. Would have no idea where to even get it. It was so freakin morish.. So I'm thankful! I'm 7 days sober from DHC/codeine .. Not taking anything naughty anymore ;)

Well done on being clean, if you don't want to take drugs this may not be the best place lol

I've got some control ;) I'm still curious about illicit drugs.. Being a pharmacist and all. I'm sure it won't be my last time trying, but daily dependence isn't something I can keep doing. Just hopefully I'll get to experience some good DnB nights again.

I'm in the same boat my gf is pregnant so I've lost my partner in crime, will be a while till be can have a decent session together again. Curiosity is why I joined up here :)

Mephedrone.. My uni days. Had a three night stint on that shit

haaa same here! shit Kitty we must be the same age.
god damn that internet-stuff was the shit, rush hit so hard i thought i was having a fit but it was just pure bliss.
the light and the dark stuff ain't even come close to those pre-ban sesh's
manggggggg now i;m fiending :(

haaa same here! shit Kitty we must be the same age.
god damn that internet-stuff was the shit, rush hit so hard i thought i was having a fit but it was just pure bliss.
the light and the dark stuff ain't even come close to those pre-ban sesh's
manggggggg now i;m fiending :(

I'll join the club, meph was one of the first drugs I tried other than booze and weed (and nutmeg ha). It was around in abundance just around that age of first getting really into drinking and partying with friends, aged about 17. In retrospect, I think I was way too young for it, and having such a euphoric and hedonistic drug at that age probably screwed with my expectations for drug use from then on.

I'll join the club, meph was one of the first drugs I tried other than booze and weed (and nutmeg ha). It was around in abundance just around that age of first getting really into drinking and partying with friends, aged about 17. In retrospect, I think I was way too young for it, and having such a euphoric and hedonistic drug at that age probably screwed with my expectations for drug use from then on.

yup, first time i ever touched powders was drone and it was basically the same time as you man
aren't we the lucky ones :)
maybe one day drone'll be held in as lofty regards as the elusive quaalude as the drug everyone wished they'd been around for?
or maybe we'll all just be glad we don't stink of catpiss anymore

The problem with freebasing cocaine is it just isn't cost effective. 1gram snorted would last 2 people a good night maybe even 3 if it's proper.

Washing it a gram lasts me about 5 hours if I'm lucky. And that's the best shit my money can get no £60 a gram crap £90 a gram from a friend cut off a lump the size of your phone of pure flakes. Tests 80% pure. When I'm smoking it's the calmest rush, hard to describe but the amount of money your going through for the high. Plus health consequences I just don't see it. Cokes one of those drugs if you were in south America it would be worthwhile. I sound a cunt but I'd rather only take it when I'm not the one paying for it.

I sound a cunt but I'd rather only take it when I'm not the one paying for it.

Nah, if people are honest, many here would agree.

Oh and btw, you can get just as ripped (off) in South America as you can in South Oxhey (shit part of London for those who don't know it).

Around here I don't pay for it. Mates flying around with the wannabe gangster act. One guy last week caught half a key and the papers said 80% pure. That's just one runner.

If I wanted it badly it's £80-90 and overweight. But it's obviously a certain circle. I don't care if it's free or pure it's just not worth the money I had a habit before but now sure I'll take a gram free. But when you can get half a gram of ice for less than half a gram of coke I'd say it makes for a better night and cheaper, possibly less addictive too. I'm not saying either is a wise choice just we were pricing up a session the other day, and a mate says 93% ice for £80 online, so half a gram let's say. I mean that's enough for a party. An £80 gram of cocaine but sorry after the first 3 lines as much of the stuff as I've snorted, and you could build a skii slope :p ...is still not worth £80.

Same with pills. Back now even on the night 10 x200mg pills ones with rave reviews on here cost £50. Unless you work in the financial district in London cocaine is the biggest bump. If you have been to south America a friend said the stuff in Peru was only a few dollars a gram (12?) From a hooker and of a quality he'd never seen in europe. And the guy was Dutch.