• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

found bottle of 9yr old DARVOCET

Unfair, while them Scandinavians (all 3 or 4 countries...some Finns dont' consider themselves scandinavian but whatever) even the EU tried to press them in the distant past to get rid of Ketobemidone. A 5mg oral pill has the rush of a 8mg dilaudid slammed with a then very deep heroin-like high with legs. I'm glad they said no fuck you, Ketogan is used in burn wards, ugly automobile accidents and chronic pain patients taking 200mg ms-contins like 6 a day and it comes a time that oral Dilaudid, even the 8mg, sucks, because oral dilaudid is terrible, so they go with the Ketobemidone. I'd actually give a kidney (they're in great shape) for a lifetime supply of ketobemidone lol.

We can do what you can do with DHC but with codeine, and canada's laws make them lame, they need 2 other ingredients mixed in, so the most commonly bought, most of the time if a pharmacist suggest it is for dental pain while waiting for something but you don't need a script, 325mg tylenol, 8mg codeine, 15mg caffeine. CWE with them is alright, 222's are preferable though, aspirin instead, is easier to get rid of in a CWE and the best really is Mersyndols, you cannot take enough to get high on codeine, but you buy a hundred jar of generic tylenol #1 + 15 Mersyndols, which are OTC tension headache pills with 5.25mg doxylamine, 325mg apap and 8mg codeine. I would take my 20 pill worth of CWE, so about 240mg of codeine and then eat 4-5 Mersyndols on top, it kills the itching or nausea if proned to it because of the doxylamine. That's the best way one can get a good 300mg codeine high without much hassle and under the price of a 24 pack of beer...much lower.

I don't know why they eliminated DHC here, it was never for prescription at all.

Last edited: