• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Foreskin restoration, anyone?

i was having the same problem, a little under 2 years past.
my girlfriend accidently ripped it apart, it bled a bit at first but healed perfectly than :D

i'm very glad my girl took this "shortcut", but as this is a harm-reduction board, i should'nt recommend it.

edit: in fact, now, my penis is better than ever =D

I have to ask how that happened. Seriously. Your girlfriend ripped your cock apart? Was she going at you with a pair of pliers or something? What the fuck? That's crazy.

^ actually new research has shown that it does have some benefits, Namely that it reduces the risks of catching herpes and HIV. Considering how much a problem HIV is in many developing countries, routine circumcision might not be such a bad thing.

http://www.nih.gov/news/health/mar2009/niaid-25.htm

or just dont fuck everyone.

cutting off part of my penis to pretect against herpes (a disease i am not really worried about). hmmm no thank you

cutting off part of my penis to pretect against hiv? no i just would be more selective about who i have sex with. it doesn't stop it completely, just makes getting it 60% less likely so the amount of fucking you do still plays a huge part in catching hiv. just use condoms and dont be so bloody lazy:\

circumcision is not the answer, using condoms is much better and involves less removal of genetalia

i notice that you are from australia- were you circumcised as a baby simply because it was standard?

I don't mind the cornification of the skin about the head much nowadays. :)

I can't imagine having to clean or smell my own schmegma on a regular basis.

...don't know any better or worse at this point.

=D

or just dont fuck everyone.

cutting off part of my penis to pretect against herpes (a disease i am not really worried about). hmmm no thank you

cutting off part of my penis to pretect against hiv? no i just would be more selective about who i have sex with. it doesn't stop it completely, just makes getting it 60% less likely so the amount of fucking you do still plays a huge part in catching hiv. just use condoms and dont be so bloody lazy:\

circumcision is not the answer, using condoms is much better and involves less removal of genetalia

i notice that you are from australia- were you circumcised as a baby simply because it was standard?

Nah, I'm not circumsized. My father wanted me to be, but my mother didn't. I don't think it is that common anymore among, Anglo Christians in Australia. Obviously for Jewish and Muslims is is, but for others it is going out of fashion.

I personally think people shouldn't be circumsized in somewhere like Australia at birth. However, in somewhere like Africa where 1 in 5 people have HIV I wouldn't be so against it. Its easy to say wear a condom all the time, and be selective about who you sleep with. great advice in the west, and chances are if you are hetro and fuck around willy nilly without a condom in Australia, then you will never get HIV. But in Africa, Thailand, India etc. its a different story. Higher HIV incidence, less use of condoms due to lack of education, lack of money - all this can be reduced to extent by circumcision. I think it is becoming more popular for men in Africa to get circumsized when they are adults.

^ actually new research has shown that it does have some benefits, Namely that it reduces the risks of catching herpes and HIV. Considering how much a problem HIV is in many developing countries, routine circumcision might not be such a bad thing.

Or just use condoms, have safer sex, and avoid circumcision altogether.

Circumcision doesn't make a big difference to women. Ive taken an extensive poll of my partners over the years, and the vast majority expressed no preference for intercourse. That web link is the ranting of a male who is obsessed with his own circumcision. But it seems logical to me that fucking as nature intended it would offer some pleasure advantage.

Do I wish I were not circumcised? Sure. Would I trade having a big dick for it? No way.

It's not worth obsessing over once it's been done any more than it's worth obsessing over height, looks, etc. If it's not changeable, we all have to make the most of the cards we've been dealt.

The the OP: Have you seen the episode of Penn and Teller: Bullshit on Circumcision? There is an old man who talks about foreskin restoration, and he shows his fully restored penis in the end.

been trying to restore for 3 months. then had to take a break cause the skin was getting sore. took 1 month off to heal, but i noticed some shrinkage and that was disappointing. my gf noticed and suggested that i stop so i dont do more damage, but i told here it can take years. she seemed suddently really unsuportive. so now i'm stuck between what i want and what she suggests.

First of all you need to see a doctor so you can rule out any other problems.

I too was mutilated at birth, without my concent! In fact I'm sure that I protested a plenty but no one cared...listened!

Anyway to answer the OP, I was only cut about 1/3 of the top of the foreskin (in 1948) so it was sorta easy to streach it back out to resemble it's original design. at 28yrs old, it took me three years or more of wrapping the inside of what I had with surgical tape as well as the outside while streaching it out to maximum length. I left a hole in the middle to urinate thru and changed 'bandages' once a day. I wore this everyday, all day with pulling on it by hand whenever possible for the three years. I succeded in what looks like a loose foreskin today when I'm limp but it retracts when half hard or better. The sensivity of the foreskin hasn't returned as there is no way to recover the lost nerves that were scissored off.

If you go this route, good luck it takes a lot of determination! But I strongly suggest that you see a urologist first as you do not seem to be usual in your sensivity issues.