L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Foreskin restoration, anyone?

~_Hiss_~

Bluelighter
Ever since I found out I was circumcised 6 years ago* (and I'm 27 lol), I felt great pain in thinking that I'm not natural.

"So, that must be why its uncomfortably sensitive sometimes" I thought.

A circumcised friend of mine doesn't even want to cum in his fiancée because of sensitivity. Although I've always enjoyed finishing natural, there have been times when it feels like too much, especially during head, although mostly my partners have adapted pretty easy. Hand jobs, no way, I'm the only one who can do that right, and without lube I can't.

Perhaps there is a psychological component to it, subconscious, kind of like "since i'm not natural maybe things aren't as good as they should be". But oversensitivity to the glans is solved by the foreskin.

I've been looking into nonsurgical methods, and agree with the science behind it (stretching causes new skin to grow). Although it won't be like a real foreskin, which contains many specialized nerves, it may help me feel more natural, mentally and physically (when having sex, whenever that happens, dry spell heh).

I've pretty much made the decision to do it, now my only research question is,
'what type of method do I use/ what do I buy?'.

So, has anyone ever done this/heard about it/ looked into it?

Anyone else also have problems with oversensitivity and/or being circumcised in general?

*For those curious to know why it took me so long to find out, its because I heard that circumcision involved cutting off the foreskin, and thought that since I have skin on there that can be pulled over the head, i wasn't. I pictured a circumcised penis as being all pinkish like the glans part. I found out when my girlfriend told me. Needless to say I never checked out many dicks. My friend complained to his mom about it in front of me when we were 16 and I just kind of felt bad for him.

I don't blame my mom; I guess that was the thing to do in the 80s for whatever fuckin dumb ass reason (hygiene, religion, the disease prevention myth, to look like daddy). All my friends are circumcised so at least I'm not alone. Hopefully I won't look it soon!

Maybe I can find a doctor to circumcise about ten babies so I can have a "natural" one made. /joke. Don't genitally mutilate your kids nor support those who do. Female circumcision is called genital mutilation, so should male cutting.

i think you might be a little confused . read this

NSFW:
Circumcision Removes the Most Sensitive Parts of the Penis

A sensitivity study of the adult penis in circumcised and uncircumcised men shows that the uncircumcised penis is significantly more sensitive. The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis is the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision are significantly more sensitive than the most sensitive location on the circumcised penis.

In addition, the glans (head) of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The tip of the foreskin is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis, and it is significantly more sensitive than the most sensitive area of the circumcised penis. Circumcision removes the most sensitive parts of the penis.

This study presents the first extensive testing of fine touch pressure thresholds of the adult penis. The monofiliment testing instruments are calibrated and have been used to test female genital sensitivity.

http://www.circumcision.org/studies.htm

so if you are circumcised you are less sensitive and when you are uncircumcised you are supposed to be more sensitive

you should see a doctor before doing anything to your self

So, You think I'm confused about my own dick? Good one. I meant sensitive in a BAD way, it almost hurts, cause the glans (dick-head) is supposed to be protected and moist but no, its all hard and caliced, not visually but noticeable. Where my circumcision scar is, yes it is sensitive but in a pleasurable way.

You think a website is going to make my dick reconsider how its supposed to feel?

Have you talked with a Urologist(dick doc) about this? Maybe it's a skin irritation issue that can be resolved with some type of cream or something...

lol, dont know, i use plenty of cream and moisturizers everyday : )
its not really irritation, more like my nerves of the glans are too close to surface which is why i want to grow skin to cover it like evolution designed me.

most circumcised men don't have the problem your having You should really check with your doctor it might be something else.

Honestly man I feel for you brother. However, making something out of nothing doesnt seem like its going to work either. You will never have forskin. I cant see why your dick would be more sensitive. If anything, it should be less sensitive.

My mom used to have an african friend who was circumsized with a sharp rock when he was younger, and they missed a bit. He was apparently really self conscious about it. Luckily, I am sure yours looks very pretty!!

Maybe, if you care that much about having a little hideout for your dickhead, then you should design a little dickhead incubator. You can keep cum and smegma in jars and then rub it in the incubator and then put the incubator on your dick.

Honestly man I feel for you brother. However, making something out of nothing doesnt seem like its going to work either. You will never have forskin. I cant see why your dick would be more sensitive. If anything, it should be less sensitive.

My mom used to have an african friend who was circumsized with a sharp rock when he was younger, and they missed a bit. He was apparently really self conscious about it. Luckily, I am sure yours looks very pretty!!

Maybe, if you care that much about having a little hideout for your dickhead, then you should design a little dickhead incubator. You can keep cum and smegma in jars and then rub it in the incubator and then put the incubator on your dick.

I dunno, that might be goin' a little far..;)

I think the Docs might have gone too far with the circumcision thing, it's recognized by lots of urologists that they often remove too much with a lotta little fellas. Get a boner and that thang is tighter than the head on a Ludwig snare drum. Not a problem with the womenfolk, but if it's a hurtful thing, they can cut it, it heals, cut it again and it heals. You "grow" a little slack via scar tissue. Saw an article about it in GQ or Maxim, maybe. And, they do it to the original scar so it isn't like you're mutilated. Like in the movie Analyze That, "it's a process". Takes time. You actually, in some cases, can build a ridge that can nudge a woman's G-Spot, like a condom with tickler ribs. =D What could be better than THAT?

But to try to fashion a new foreskin, man, THAT must be a process!8o

Yah I don't even know why I even said that. Its actually a viable option probably, but I can think of some fucking stupid shit sometimes. Sorry :\

But hey. Honestly, that might b your best bet if you actually want a hideout for your dick. Just skip the smegma and cum part <3

Dood, no worries. Don't matter! S'all good! Hey, looks to me like peeps throw wacky shit out for consideration and your shit's no more unimaginable than the GQ/Maxim shit *I* threw out. Hey, we're talkin surgical work on the one cock we got on this here Planet Earth without which we might as well nibble a magnum, no? So? Ya examine all the options. The GQ/Maxim solution might be the most mellow option to put some slack in an otherwise too-damned-tight pecker-skin. And who needs even THAT? Folks that go fer surgeries, plastic or life-critical like an appendix or prostate or tonsils for that matter, from where I sit, they got balls so big I dunno how they WALK let alone deal with the aftermath.

So whatever ya got dreamed up, no worries here!;)

A friend of mine loves intact cocks that have a foreskin and he wanted to restore what was leftover of his foreskin and to regain sensitivity in his genitals. He's also very mad that he's cut and didn't have a choice in the matter.

My friend used a stretching device for awhile and he only got a slight gain but I don't think he had that much remaining skin on his penis to begin with so it probably would take him a lot longer than someone who has more skin left there.

Here's the device my friend used. It says it can work in 2 years or so but apparently the guy who made the device and documented the progress he made with it and restoring his penis' sensitivity had some skin leftover.

NSFW:
http://www.foreskinrestore.com/main.html

I've never done anything like this as there's no need to as I already have a foreskin and it was never cut off. Apparently there are different ways to stretch out the remaining skin and the ancient Romans and Greeks made Jewish men do it at times so it's been done for awhile.

Ever since I found out I was circumcised 6 years ago* (and I'm 27 lol), I felt great pain in thinking that I'm not natural.

"So, that must be why its uncomfortably sensitive sometimes" I thought.

Perhaps there is a psychological component to it, subconscious, kind of like "since i'm not natural maybe things aren't as good as they should be". But oversensitivity to the glans is solved by the foreskin.

Anyone else also have problems with oversensitivity and/or being circumcised in general?

Maybe I can find a doctor to circumcise about ten babies so I can have a "natural" one made. /joke. Don't genitally mutilate your kids nor support those who do. Female circumcision is called genital mutilation, so should male cutting.

YOu got it twisted mate - if you had a noncut penis, you'd have more chance of oversensitivity than you do now!!

I remember for instance, when I first started masturbating all those years ago, about 3 years after circumcision, and I remember that when I used to scrape my fingernail gently across the top of my glans - it would be unbearably sensitive - to the point where my whole body would momentarily go into spasm and get goosebumps.

NOW I can do it til the cows come home - being circumsized generally means (I can't speak for everyone, I'm sure there are exceptions) that we're less sensitive than people with foreskins.

In my opinion, just deal with what you got - trying to turn back time is not going to make your penis more sensitive (by the sounds of things this isn't what you want anyhow), and your dick looks like a dick...yeah it's cut, but it's a dick.

I will add though, I had no choice in the matter - my foreskin got too tight for my glans, and it was very painful, and so it was surgically removed.

btw, i can't believe it took the OP until his 20s to work out he was circumsized! LOL

i cant beleive that routine circumcission is standard in some countries- why allow a doctor to
cut part your childs genitals off for no added benefit? doesn't seem right at all, no one should deem it their choice to alter their child genitals- its simply going to far

So, You think I'm confused about my own dick? Good one. I meant sensitive in a BAD way, it almost hurts, cause the glans (dick-head) is supposed to be protected and moist but no, its all hard and caliced, not visually but noticeable. Where my circumcision scar is, yes it is sensitive but in a pleasurable way.

You think a website is going to make my dick reconsider how its supposed to feel?

First of all you need to see a doctor so you can rule out any other problems. What you just described does NOT sound like the result of circumcision... At least I've never encountered a "hard and callused" penis and I've never heard of anyone having this problem.

Secondly, as someone mentioned before, foreskin is actually known to make a man even more sensitive.

Thirdly, even when you have foreskin, it's does not always cover your penis when you're having sex so regardless of whether or not you have it, the head will remain just as sensitive.

Lastly, it's not a good idea to stretch your penis. It can cause an untold amount of damage to the nerves (among many other things) which can lead to loss of sensation, not being able to ejaculate, etc.

Definitely get to a doctor and have some professional input instead of jumping into this.