• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

For the Experienced Users, over the years what drugs would you classify as Favorites?

Mushrooms without a doubt, I have become intimately acquainted with them over the last eight years, I dream about them every second night.

Jah: "It's not hard to say no"??? Maybe for you personally, but there is such a thing as an addictive personality, and there is such a thing as a timeline. At this point, you may have no problems saying no, but that may not necessarily last.

I'm not saying there aren't plenty of people that can take heroin and not be addicted (myself included) but calling all addicts weak is over-generalizing and frankly offensive to those who spend their lives trying to save themselves from the clutches of addiction.

--- G.

Morrison's Lament said:
Jah: "It's not hard to say no"??? Maybe for you personally, but there is such a thing as an addictive personality, and there is such a thing as a timeline. At this point, you may have no problems saying no, but that may not necessarily last.

I'm not saying there aren't plenty of people that can take heroin and not be addicted (myself included) but calling all addicts weak is over-generalizing and frankly offensive to those who spend their lives trying to save themselves from the clutches of addiction.

--- G.
point taken maybe it was a bit harsh but thats my point of view on the subject.
If i offended anybody i take it back....:(

=D
i have two tied for number one MDMA and Xanax (not taken together) these two substances are pure heaven for me!
2. LSD
3. Ketamine
4. GHB
5. Cocaine

2C-T-7 which was the most intense, beautiful thing I've ever exprienced, and MDMA because it opened up so much to me.

Acid by far.

Used to call MDMA a good second but after about 1,000,000 trips I'm about as open and loving as I am every going to be and I can't stand the come down anymore.

Opiates are always wonderful, but you have to be careful there.
Coke, too, but its pretty toxic and sedatives are essential for come down.

Cannabis -Shishkeberry being my fav,
Hydromorphone -Ummm... yummy,
Methadone -the 40mg wafers,
Clonazepam -classic, standard issue,
LSD -but only if its clean and in gel form,
Mescaline -lets go swimming or something...
Although I rarely experiment with drugs these days.;)

BTW...
I have never really found any one single-substance that truly holds enough experience to classify as a favorite. Ive always found a "time-released" combination of drugs to hold the most potential for experimentation.

ok. my fav go in this order.

1: acid - any kinds any sizes any shapes.
2: ketamine - !!!!!!!!!!
3: opium
4: mdma - i only like e if i am trippin on acid otherwise i dont enjoy it
5: ghb
6: pills any kinds are kool
6: beer

LSD, MDMA, mushrooms, good coke, opium, weed, Dilaudid.

I loved benzodiazepines and opioids for a long long time, addiction ruined that love.