• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

For the Experienced Users, over the years what drugs would you classify as Favorites?

Droop

Bluelighter
From the time i smoked my first joint way back when and now, ive experienced my fair share of substance experiences. Looking back i'm going to pick a handful of favorites. I want to see how this fluctuates from person to person.

1. Oxycontin, First time i tried it i took too much and hated it, as time went on it slowly worked up to the status its at now, which is my favorite drug. Heroin ties.
2.MDMA, Those of you who have had mdma you know there doesnt need to be an explaination.
3. Clean uncut meth, even though i really can't find "clean" meth these days, the experience was definately something to remember.
4.Fentanyl and Oxymorphone, I put these two together because I've done them limited times due to availability, but the highs were still amazing.
5.Last but not least Nitrous, now i know some will whine about how it lasts 2 seconds, but while on E and a few dank buds Nitrous took me to a place no drug has taken me before. But yes i was back to reality in about 30 seconds.:D

Last edited:
To restrict myself to a few I'd say...
1) LSD= Changed my whole outlook and perception for the better.
2)N,N DMT= Mind blowing experiences, seems to delve into channels of my brain that all the LSD missed. Wonderful even if not entirely understood.
3)Ketamine= Love the total loss of motor skills and classic 'Out of body' experience. Remains my personal fave.
4) Heroin- Just as much my enemy as my allie. For the ability to be removed from any stressful or uncomfortable situation and be replaced into a warm, cozy realm were nothing can get to me.

So many more but these are most important to me.

1. All good opioids, oxycodone, fenatnyl, hydromorphone, hydrocodone, in that order.

2.weed, bubonic chronic only!

3. xanax and other good benzo's

4. coke, only if you have one or more of the above, mixing a line of oc and coke is good, but not to be overdone!

Note: 2 and 3 is a tough call for me, it could easily be the other way around! depnding on mood.

Drugs like acid, pcp, shrooms, etc, ,were fun when I was young, , but I have no desire to do now.

i think this might go better in drug culture :)

oh, and to answer

lsd--lsd metaprogramming self-theraputic project; the beginning of the life changing
mdma--gave me direction with the self-therapy; extremely valuable theraputic tool
ketamine--first ego loss, which was another life changer... amazing stuff
dmt--this stuff just plain rocks
2cb--see above
2ce--another very valuable theraputic tool

ketamine- has to be my personal top choice

pollen - good smokin times in amsterdam

LSD/magic mushrooms - they showed me things about myself & people/socity i will never forget

Heroin - best come down drug ever and its damm good by itself also

-High quality cannabis
-LSD
-Heroin

I enjoyed most of the others but decided to try and limit it to a top three. Cocaine is a close fourth, if it wasn't for the cost issues it would probably have made the list.

--- G.

*I have two, kinda in different categories...

mdma/mda... the old standby... i just love it and its still fun and meaningful for me

2cb - ive only had a few times but it was so fun, and so amazing.... the best feeling ever....

Morrison's Lament said:
-High quality cannabis
-LSD
-Heroin

I enjoyed most of the others but decided to try and limit it to a top three. Cocaine is a close fourth, if it wasn't for the cost issues it would probably have made the list.

--- G.
i have only done cocaine a few times but crack has been a freind on & off for a few years i was going to include that but as you said its down to cost issues

LSD
mushrooms
4-AcO-DET
2C-I
2C-B
MDA
MDMA

and last but DEFINITELY NOT least, good, crystal-laden MARIJUANA

weed

everything else comes second

for me at least...everything else is great but weed is well...reliable...i know what i'm gonna get every time...the other drugs are too unpredictable for me...the occational bad trips are enough for me to keep weed as my #1

I see that many people use heroin here. Is it as addictive as people say, if you have a strong will and a non addictive personality?

1) A mix of weed dusted with coke and opiates (what a crazy night/morning)

2)Weed

3)ODing on sleeping pills that u get from the CVS

MDMA- the best, IMO noting else I did held a candle. Shrooms although came close, very spiritial.

Acid was too intense for me, once was enough, it seems that it just would not go away.

Coke was alright as long as I kept doing it to keep up the high.

Meth: First time was fun, after that, I just couldn't get into it. Too speedy.

Fenanyl: made me too naseaus, nice feeling though.

Alcohol, always has been a good stand-by:)

Currentley all I indulge in is the occational hydro's or a night of drinking. The Hydros do the trick for me.

hashish2020 said:
I see that many people use heroin here. Is it as addictive as people say, if you have a strong will and a non addictive personality?
i have used it on and off for 3 years and never had a problem as long as you have the wisdom not to score every day its fine. saying that though the 3 people who i started doing it with are all smack heads now.
I allways say that people who have a drugs problem be it beer, cocaine of heroin are weak and have no self control, its not hard to say no

lsd, marijuana, maybe dob if i ever get the chance to try it again.