• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fluoride Discussion

I just read recently that a study in the 90's confirmed that fluoride causes calcium deposits on the pineal gland.

That REALLY gets the conspiracy theorist in me wondering.

I guess some conspiracy theories are based on truth look at 911, it actually happened on 911 :\ Seriously though, I think that any amount of anything is bad for somebody somewhere. I read recently that a guy had a huge brain tumor from using his mobile phone, radiation worriers said - yes! told you, but it turned out the guy had been using it like 8 hours a day for 20 years and probably ate salami and cooked with aluminum saucepans. So with fluoride, maybe it's going to be about a combination of variables in people's health where fluoride is just one? Don't know but it's an interesting discussion :D

the thing with fluoride is that we are dealing with a situation where all the science tells us it's not what people, especially children should be consuming because it causes neurological damage, increases risk of some cancers, it accumulates in the brain :(

it's just one of those things that points out how utterly manipulated and mind fucked that even medical science academics in this country are, that they can't form their own thoughts on an issue that really only takes an afternoon's reading to become well and truly across the issue. We need the medical science community in general to do a lot more reading and dissemination of valid medical science instead of the towing the line...whoever's line it is anyway. It really is as simple as Drs and professors etc not bothering to read what's actually written in preference when addressing the concerns about fluoride toxicity instead of simply touting what's considered the status que.

oddly enough the status quo in this country about anything involving the government is that "they" (the government) are simply incapable of doing anything bad intentionally to the people here. which is a pretty sucky kind of normalcy bias to be stuck with in a country where the police kick in your door and steal your children and take you off to prison for growing the wrong type of plant in the backyard :(

tin-foil-hat.jpg

http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/43514/1/9241563192_eng.pdf