• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fluoride Discussion

No. Tyrael, Puffpuff and others have contributed their opinions in an intelligent way and it is an interesting read. No ones fighting any losing battle here, it's a matter of opinion, just like I think you are a moron. My opinion, no conspiracy there.

Don't like aus dd and aus soc, then fuck off.

But you all take yourself so seriously and are so easy to wind up.

conspiracy theory!?!?!?

LOL LOL did anyone actually even read the head lines of the articles I posted above.

I am posting mainstream science...not conspiracy theory...or any kind of theory...these are finding from a study, many studies have shown water fluoridation is scarily bad.

and tyrael

you seem to be basing your opinion on out dated, biased pseudo-scientific stuff that got us into this mess in the first place. If you have been reading up on this and are interested then please keep reading up on this and eventually you will get to the real medical science on this issue which is that fluoride probably doesn't even have a protective effect on teeth it is claimed to have, we know for a fact it destroys teeth at non lethal doses.

As said on page one

To illustrate the emotional vs. the scientific nature of this issue, just look at the response given by people (perhaps yourself included?) when the subject of fluoridation comes up. You need to ask yourself, "Is this particular response based on EMOTIONS born of TRADITION, or is it truly unbiased and based instead on thoroughly researched objectivity?" There is a tremendous amount of emotional, highly unscientific "know-it-all" emotions attached to the topic of 'sodium fluoride' usage - but I personally have yet to find even ONE objective, double blind study that even remotely links sodium fluoride to healthy teeth at ANY AGE.

Instead, I hear and read such blather as "9 out of 10 DENTISTS recommend 'fluoride' toothpaste" etc. etc. etc. Let me reiterate: truly independent (unattached to moneyed vested interest groups) scientists who've spent a large portion of their lives studying and working with this subject have been hit with a surprising amount of unfair character assassinations from strong vested-interest groups who reap grand profits from the public's ignorance as well as from their illnesses. (Just follow the money!)

the power of facebook and wannabe middleclass kiddies...we showed kony good. gave him a lesson he'll never forget. superstar marketing icon. get your kony t shirt in time for xmas be the coolest hipster at the cafe today!

You don't have to look too far to debunk most anti fluoride crusaders. Brisbane's water supply was only fluoridated 4 years ago. Up until then every other capital city in Australia had fluoride for over 40 years. There was no statistical difference between them in cancers and/or social disobedience. In fact the only difference was Brisbane's embarrassing high decay rate.

Heil_Hitler.gif

i've said it before but busty's quite the nice fellow in person. it's just his schtick, he is lounge moderator afterall;)

say what? he's not racist if that's what you thought i meant?

if you mean the picture? hell nah, mayne.

just fucking around man, talking incoherent shit, the usual.

I suggest reading through this thread..

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/543037-Why-is-there-fluoride-in-SSRIs

It's a debate / discussion that i had with some members in ADD all about fluoride in water.. It's really long but seriously.. read it.

I have since changed my mind and have come to the conclusion that there are little health risks involved..

That's not to say I believe it should be put into tap water.. it should be a choice whether or not you take it.

Fluoride used by Nazis to sterilize inmates and make them docile.
Fluoride a key dumbing down ingredient of Prozac and Sarin nerve gas -- poisons of choice for tyrant rats.

First of all, it needs to be stated that the 'substance' referred to as 'Fluoride' is a misnomer - there is no such substance listed in the periodic chart of the elements, nor in the prestigious CRC handbook, nor in the sacred 'bible' of the pharmaceutical industry - the illustrious 'Merck Index'.

At the risk of string up a hornets nest here. The periodic table of elements lists just that, elements. It doesn't list chemical substances. Conventionally a substance is formed by bonding of more than one element (not counting Allotropes). Also, using the logic that Fluorine is a component of Sarin and thus bad, is no more logically sensible than suggesting that Oxygen is a component of Sarin and thus oxygen must be bad.

Technically though, Fluoride of course does in fact appear on the periodic table, as Fluorine, Fluoride is just what we call the negative ion of Fluorine, although usually bonded as a compound when introduced into the water supply.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware the periodic table was a menu of sorts :\