• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Flirting, clubs and mdma.

I live in south central europe and its can be okay at times but yeah, in general, shit just kinda sucks here.

This isn't anything they're doing officially, legally they are completely fine to purchase and own.

It's just that the police has very intrusive surveilance methods for anyone they deem suspicious. Friends who landed in custody got their instagram and whatsapp messages shown to them as evidence of possesion or sometimes they accuse them of selling it.

They regularly tap into phone calls as well.
Sometimes I talk about drugs in general with my friends since they cant do shit about it, mention something related to it a few times and your call quality suddenly drops and there is static in the backround.

In over 20 years on this planet, not once did this happen unless something illegal was mentioned during the call. This pretty much happens without fail too, I can't remember when the last time was since I don't talk about it over the phone. I believe it was last summer when my blackout drunk friend calls me trying to score some weed and kept screaming about it over the phone.

Of course, all of this is obtained illegaly and unlawfully and cannot be used as evidence. But what use do I have from that if I get randomly stopped every time I go for a night out.

It's just a matter of time before I would drop my guard, fuck up and get arrested.

I'd rather not have that kind of attention on me.
If COPS that bad time to MILITIA up my man ---see in USA these Cops kind of got a serious taste of justice but with mostly Black Culture because for years and years they abused them and of course it was all racist as hell! But 99% of it stemmed from Drugs and violent crime. Inner cities were wasted throughout USA because most manufacturing and big business moved to rural areas. Left black culture and Hispanics in many cities to basically Gang up and peddled drugs. Then because US being the tollitarian regime it is policed the hell out of POPULATED areas ie cities and thus minorities decided to somewhere along the lines arm up. Europe basically went the way of ENGLAND which I visited and saw the Cameras everywhere and guess what????
NO weapons to say FUCK YOU GOVERNMENT ---fists and bottles does not cut it period. Thank F___ING god USA had forefather who SAW TYRANNY and ENGLAND for what it Might become but guess what?---NOT here because of one simple LAW yeah!!!""" The USA Second Amendment""" right to Bear arms shall not be infringed. So I saw lots of how guys would march around and bitch in Europe but look here ???? Yeah Riots usually are not bitching just for Fat skanky Old woman from Wal-Mart or petty shit. When Governments and Police do not fear the people you have""" TYRANNY"""---remember this............. When the police and government fear the people""" YOU HAVE LIBERTY"""!!!! They know the limits here and damn well in MEXICO big time. I feel for you even once felt so sorry for German Girls who chatted with me in 2012 about the Muslims entering their country and rape and all ...Shit try that in USA see allot of fighting here . Best thing is find alternatives --Police there sound as if you are in Germany or UK. Truly remember this too for real ---100% Reason you do not have CIVIAL WAR and KAOS in USA people happy with FOOD CARS LIVING conditions and petty drugs. Also freedoms Guns , Whores , Money --BOOZE all that shit,, when that ceases to exist WHOA gonna be allot of kaos ...Europe has become a kind of CYBER POLICE state and again people don't have the power to resist. Sorry but blame the older generations who gave up the guns and allowed this shit to go down in 1980s and 1990s.

Last edited:
I live in south central europe and its can be okay at times but yeah, in general, shit just kinda sucks here.

This isn't anything they're doing officially, legally they are completely fine to purchase and own.

It's just that the police has very intrusive surveilance methods for anyone they deem suspicious. Friends who landed in custody got their instagram and whatsapp messages shown to them as evidence of possesion or sometimes they accuse them of selling it.

They regularly tap into phone calls as well.
Sometimes I talk about drugs in general with my friends since they cant do shit about it, mention something related to it a few times and your call quality suddenly drops and there is static in the backround.

In over 20 years on this planet, not once did this happen unless something illegal was mentioned during the call. This pretty much happens without fail too, I can't remember when the last time was since I don't talk about it over the phone. I believe it was last summer when my blackout drunk friend calls me trying to score some weed and kept screaming about it over the phone.

Of course, all of this is obtained illegaly and unlawfully and cannot be used as evidence. But what use do I have from that if I get randomly stopped every time I go for a night out.

It's just a matter of time before I would drop my guard, fuck up and get arrested.

I'd rather not have that kind of attention on me.
Sounds like Germany or England ---places that don't have what allows USA freedoms called Second Amendment ---remember this When people fear the police and governments you have Tyranny but when Police and Governments fear the people you have Liberty! That tells it all and reason so much violence in America because many don't stand here what so ever for Tyranny! Kind of funny this does go back to long ago with England and Taxes Guns and Booze. Taxes and Laws on products. Money of course but subjecting force to impose rule...That's why America is SO SO Unique HUH??? Country that stood up against largest Monarchy and now most Super power in the world! And China too...got to give them lots of credit for advancement in last 25 years. Sad you have to live that way I would go POSTAL there hands down if had to live like that!:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::sus::sus::flame::flame:Good luck find some alternative some how & some way!

I think this is not about drugs. You could stand being less nice and more selfish. More grabbing what you want. Maybe more confrontational too?

There's a long way from looking at someone to being creepy. People also have to tolerate a certain level of annoyance. Can't be perfect.

I think i know how you feel with the insecurity.

Thanks a bunch for the advice.

I was really confused as to why exactly it was like that since I'm not an anxious person while sober.

Knowing that other people feel the same way makes me feel better about the whole ordeal.

But I think I'll just relax more while rolling and be more open towards people, even if it's a bit uncomfortable in the beggining.

I remember seeing a guy with a really dope outfit once but didn't tell him that, should it happen again, I'll just go ahead say it.

I'll just start by telling people compliments that I honestly feel they deserve, and backing away from the conversation for now. I think they will feel that I'm being genuine and dont have any bad intentions.

Over time it should get easier and easier and I won't be so scared of everyone.

Like I said, it's pretty obvious who you should avoid based on their behaviour and their general vibe.

Dressing more like myself and not wearing some basic t-shirt/hoodie/jeans will also help me achieve this.

I have a never serious, goofy and nice personality, so expressing that through fashon should make people more comfortable with me.

I'll still keep reading all new etries in the thread but I probably wont be responding.

Thank you Krinkle and everyone else who took the time to contribute :)

:good vibes::good vibes::good vibes:

you're on the right path

if you start throwing compliments out there to strangers who are also trippin, you'll end up being everybody's friend for sure

but that uncomfortableness, is normal....you tend to over think things and feel like an idiot around strangers - and it's not them, it's usually you, and if it starts feeling too sketchy, change your environment

it's definitely dicey tripping around strangers and i don't really like it - it could ruin the trip for sure

I think this is not about drugs. You could stand being less nice and more selfish. More grabbing what you want. Maybe more confrontational too?

There's a long way from looking at someone to being creepy. People also have to tolerate a certain level of annoyance. Can't be perfect.

I think i know how you feel with the insecurity.
I can stand up for myself when someone is pulling some bullshit with me.

I'm allergic to people talking down to me or being disrespectful and will always put those people in their place.

That being said, I try my best not to be an asshole whenever possible and agree that I may be too considerate at times.

While I think there's truth to what you're saying, I try to be careful with that type of thinking. It's a fine line to stay on and not lean into either side too much for sure.

IMO it boils down to potential for harm, and one side clearly has less than the other, so I gravitate towards it. To each their own.

I can stand up for myself when someone is pulling some bullshit with me.

I'm allergic to people talking down to me or being disrespectful and will always put those people in their place.

That being said, I try my best not to be an asshole whenever possible and agree that I may be too considerate at times.

While I think there's truth to what you're saying, I try to be careful with that type of thinking. It's a fine line to stay on and not lean into either side too much for sure.

IMO it boils down to potential for harm, and one side clearly has less than the other, so I gravitate towards it. To each their own.

Right. I think you got this.

How often do you use it? Just curious.

These days i take MDMA only at home with SO. When i used it at parties a few times, i can remember some flirty vibes that i never acted on. This drug does not lower inhibitions, imo. I'm cautious like you and that doesn't go away while on M. I become emotionally aware, even more emotionally competent, but i don't really cross my normal emotional boundaries. Rather, i observe myself and my boundaries more clearly so i can internally envision a path of self-improvement and expanded boundaries. This is similar to psychedelics especially other phens.

That's kinda why i think it's not about the drug. But then again, the drug can perhaps help you find a path. As for me, i'm skeptical as to what is genuine and what is phoney, but i think i have gotten something out of it. Moderations is key

Sorry for ranting on

Right. I think you got this.

How often do you use it? Just curious.

These days i take MDMA only at home with SO. When i used it at parties a few times, i can remember some flirty vibes that i never acted on. This drug does not lower inhibitions, imo. I'm cautious like you and that doesn't go away while on M. I become emotionally aware, even more emotionally competent, but i don't really cross my normal emotional boundaries. Rather, i observe myself and my boundaries more clearly so i can internally envision a path of self-improvement and expanded boundaries. This is similar to psychedelics especially other phens.

That's kinda why i think it's not about the drug. But then again, the drug can perhaps help you find a path. As for me, i'm skeptical as to what is genuine and what is phoney, but i think i have gotten something out of it. Moderations is key

Sorry for ranting on
First time was in early fall of last year, had an absolute blast.

Took it a couple more times before winter and took a break until recently. Not a single bad experience (one mild panic attack when we passed a roadside cop lmao) and only once did I take it at a calm setting, all other times were at a club.

Next month will be the 5th time I take some, so pretty inexperienced overall.

I agree with you completley regarding the thing about emotions. M makes me feel like I'm my true self, like I really know who I am. Every time I take it it feels like I'm learning more about myself and what kind of person I used to be and am now. The lessons it taught me are some of the most valuable I ever had, and I doubt I would've ever had them without it.
I guess, in a sense it is akin to psychadelics, but your vision is so clear and grounded in reality.

A fascinating thing which I was really scared of before trying it for the first time is the comedown. Its always two days and they always look the same, day one is tired, irritable and unmotivated. Day two is still tired but dumber than a brick.

Afterglow is also something that I love, lasts almost a month after taking it and I'm more confident, once the comedown is over, and emotional intelligence is a lot higher. Better day to day mood, more sociable and slightly funnier.

It's a shame how stigmatized it is with the general public when the positive effects can me immeasurable for some people, and HR + education can make it as safe as ibuprophene.

One piece of advice is to only go to clubs where you are enjoying yourself in the moment.

I am generally fairly introverted (even on club drugs), and i find myself interacting with people more when I am really feeling the music and dancing. At those moments making eye contact with people is no longer scary, you just share a smile and get back to dancing. Sometimes those moments build into conversations and deeper connections, but at the end of the day, I am at the club to get down to some techno music.

I guess a counterexample is that i have gone clubbing with friends who are really horny and trying to hook up with people. There is a certain desperation in their behavior as their interactions become transactional. This is not invisible to anybody but themself, and frankly is deeply unsexy.

If you would be unhappy about never getting laid at a club, maybe going clubbing isn't the hobby for you.

First time was in early fall of last year, had an absolute blast.

Took it a couple more times before winter and took a break until recently. Not a single bad experience (one mild panic attack when we passed a roadside cop lmao) and only once did I take it at a calm setting, all other times were at a club.

Next month will be the 5th time I take some, so pretty inexperienced overall.

I agree with you completley regarding the thing about emotions. M makes me feel like I'm my true self, like I really know who I am. Every time I take it it feels like I'm learning more about myself and what kind of person I used to be and am now. The lessons it taught me are some of the most valuable I ever had, and I doubt I would've ever had them without it.
I guess, in a sense it is akin to psychadelics, but your vision is so clear and grounded in reality.

A fascinating thing which I was really scared of before trying it for the first time is the comedown. Its always two days and they always look the same, day one is tired, irritable and unmotivated. Day two is still tired but dumber than a brick.

Afterglow is also something that I love, lasts almost a month after taking it and I'm more confident, once the comedown is over, and emotional intelligence is a lot higher. Better day to day mood, more sociable and slightly funnier.

It's a shame how stigmatized it is with the general public when the positive effects can me immeasurable for some people, and HR + education can make it as safe as ibuprophene.

We have a similar amount of experience actually, even though my first was 6 years ago.

You describe it well.

Personally didn't feel the hangover except one time but that was kind of bender-ish with ketamine+nitrous the day before and copious alcohol before the MDMA. Ew....

MDMA is funny to me because it simply feels like not being emotionally unwell. Such a mundane feeling yet such a jewel. In ordinary life we all handle our problems. On MDMA we become like god-children or something. It's an insidiously powerful drug because it feels so very natural and just.

In accordance with the vision bestowed by this drug, i'm looking forward to a lifetime of extremely sparing use.

One piece of advice is to only go to clubs where you are enjoying yourself in the moment.

I am generally fairly introverted (even on club drugs), and i find myself interacting with people more when I am really feeling the music and dancing. At those moments making eye contact with people is no longer scary, you just share a smile and get back to dancing. Sometimes those moments build into conversations and deeper connections, but at the end of the day, I am at the club to get down to some techno music.

I guess a counterexample is that i have gone clubbing with friends who are really horny and trying to hook up with people. There is a certain desperation in their behavior as their interactions become transactional. This is not invisible to anybody but themself, and frankly is deeply unsexy.

If you would be unhappy about never getting laid at a club, maybe going clubbing isn't the hobby for you.
I know exactly what you mean.

I've seen it so many damn times and cringed into oblivion every time.

Dudes that don't care about the music at all and only go around all night till they find anyone fucked up, desperate or willing enough to hook up with the first guy that tries to.

Not what I'm looking for at all. But exluding asexual folk, pretty much everybody wants to/thinks about getting laid. Not everytime they go and not the whole time they're there but definitely happens.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all, being sexual or not is just a part of being human, and I'd rather do it in the most appropriate and respectful way than any other.

It's never the focus for me, but would definitely be an unique and exciting experience to have. Experiences are what I live for personally. Life is finite and don't want to miss out on something within reach.

We have a similar amount of experience actually, even though my first was 6 years ago.

You describe it well.

Personally didn't feel the hangover except one time but that was kind of bender-ish with ketamine+nitrous the day before and copious alcohol before the MDMA. Ew....

MDMA is funny to me because it simply feels like not being emotionally unwell. Such a mundane feeling yet such a jewel. In ordinary life we all handle our problems. On MDMA we become like god-children or something. It's an insidiously powerful drug because it feels so very natural and just.

In accordance with the vision bestowed by this drug, i'm looking forward to a lifetime of extremely sparing use.
God-children is the perfect word for it!

I think your approach is respectable, the risk for psychological addiciton is insane and self-control is something you need to be very good with if you wanna take stuff like that.

You have to be able to trust yourself you wont go overboard, especially if you're prone to feeling depressive.

While personally, I have the ability to tell myself no and to stay away from something if it starts getting out of hand. I'm incredibly thankful for it and I am definitely the outlier in my family, one the few with that trait.

But exluding asexual folk
Guess I should give a disclaimer that I fall into that crew.

That being said, both of myself and of my libidotypical friends, being able to be completely satisfied dancing does get you more attention. After that, of course you usually have to navigate a lot of unspoken stuff (ie when somebody dances close to me, I use body language to let them know if I want them to get closer or not, they usually respond in kind.) When somebody places your hands on their hips, it is pretty obvious their intentions. (though if that happens you certainly shouldn't feel obligated to go further, just make it clear what your boundary is). Even though I am tepid about sex, it is still quite nice to feel desired/objectified.

I guess my other caveat is that I tend to club at spaces that value communication, and have a decently tight knit scene of regulars. I find testosterone filled bro clubs to be pretty unpleasant (due to personal taste), and have literally been dragged off the dancefloor by overenthusiastic ladies who didn't know how to hear the word "no".

God-children is the perfect word for it!

I think your approach is respectable, the risk for psychological addiciton is insane and self-control is something you need to be very good with if you wanna take stuff like that.

You have to be able to trust yourself you wont go overboard, especially if you're prone to feeling depressive.

While personally, I have the ability to tell myself no and to stay away from something if it starts getting out of hand. I'm incredibly thankful
Youre so sweet, a gem in my eyes, i like the way you talk and a seemingly a good head on your shoulders
the bachelor GIF
i love clubbing high or not, just for live music now(we are the reason they took the doors off in the restroom, not enough resting i guess:shrug:)im sure you have been welcomed. i just wanted to welcome you to BL personally.............so here goes*clears throat*ahem WELCOME, YAY in stuff!! more real good people! Hurrah!:cheer:dont be a strangler 💋 cool handle.

Didn't test and am unable to for reasons I wont be going into, I happily would but there are certain circumstances and outisde forces preventing me from doing so. I theoretically could do it, but it would be doing more harm than good in the bottom line.

I don't think I understand your answer fully but I would disagree with your reasoning about the agression thing. The shit I've seen some guys doing in those clubs is some of the most vile and disgusting behaviour I have witnessed first hand. Luckily, from the 300-600 people in the club at once, theres really ever only 1-5 guys like that. Thats still 1-5 more than there should be but it's managable and security is there to help with stuff like that if it starts getting out of hand.

Those experiences are oftentimes traumatizing and agression is the only way to fully stop it. I think its a conditioning thing and it stops the problem before there even is one. After all, isn't prevention the best cure?

I do think this is an important discussion to have, everyone should have the best, safest and most comfortable time at a party. Parties should be fun and not be causing psychological trauma and years of therapy.
Again you must have real heavy duty OVERSIGHT GOVERNEMNT issues there. I know very hard to understand what I say but take it from years of knowledge and experience as well as historical actions I will not say but imagine being in UK and feeling allot more secure after 9/11 than most citizens in London? Then coming back to a country that is of course very wild compared to what you have where you are at. It's not aggression it's the power of FREEDOM! That's what it truly it is and that in conjunction with partying on substances requires a VERY VERY powerful sense of self control. Self Control, because so much at ones fingertips but also maturity brings self control. trust me had my wild wild episodes dating back to 80s and 90s. Clubs here have security x 10 yes probably because of Guns and Weapons. ( You know you can get Mace even in a simple dollar store here ) Again that's mostly inner city controls. Strip clubs, discos and ,raves...because where you have Alcohol and youth you will have allot of danger( Bang Bang),,,But things seem to be different in your country. Also another major thing in USA is privacy. Yes Big time because it goes back to 1700s when our forefathers wanted to callude against Great Britain so in a way our designers of the Constitution enacted freedom laws but privacy laws too. Thus ability to get those things Europe countries use technology to Police people like surfs. That shit will never fly here or guess what?------ YEAH CIVIL WAR and CIVIL UNREST..... Sorry but old saying ---Usually all politics come out the end of a barrel. IE Russia, Ukraine ,, War in Iraq and Afghanistan etc ! etc! Trust me your Govt Officials don;t give one sh## if you scream yell and throw bottles at them but they do fear mass ARMED UPRISING why do you think Ukraine is issue for Russian --They are ARMED ---so resistance will not allow Tyranny to advance....This is as old as Mankind and never changes EVER!!!! So if you had a militia like Cartel has in Mexico would you fear ordering anything????? F -- NO! Actually I like Sweden and Netherlands ---seems they get along well with everything and may be my choice to live in someday!

Last edited:
Youre so sweet, a gem in my eyes, i like the way you talk and a seemingly a good head on your shoulders
the bachelor GIF
i love clubbing high or not, just for live music now(we are the reason they took the doors off in the restroom, not enough resting i guess:shrug:)im sure you have been welcomed. i just wanted to welcome you to BL personally.............so here goes*clears throat*ahem WELCOME, YAY in stuff!! more real good people! Hurrah!:cheer:dont be a strangler 💋 cool handle.
Hahaha, thanks!

Not sure what to say in response other than that I'm glad people percieve me that way.

I've had my moments in the past, being a complete dumbass, asshole and completley inconsiderate, and learning what effect that had on others really made me change my life around.

Ever since then I have tried my best to be a decent person.

I would compare it to those guys who go to prison and find Jesus, without the religious aspect of it.

Anyhow, thanks for the incredibliy nice comment, I genuinely appreciate it :)

Guess I should give a disclaimer that I fall into that crew.

That being said, both of myself and of my libidotypical friends, being able to be completely satisfied dancing does get you more attention. After that, of course you usually have to navigate a lot of unspoken stuff (ie when somebody dances close to me, I use body language to let them know if I want them to get closer or not, they usually respond in kind.) When somebody places your hands on their hips, it is pretty obvious their intentions. (though if that happens you certainly shouldn't feel obligated to go further, just make it clear what your boundary is). Even though I am tepid about sex, it is still quite nice to feel desired/objectified.

I guess my other caveat is that I tend to club at spaces that value communication, and have a decently tight knit scene of regulars. I find testosterone filled bro clubs to be pretty unpleasant (due to personal taste), and have literally been dragged off the dancefloor by overenthusiastic ladies who didn't know how to hear the word "no".
I second that part about being desired fully, I find it to be the best feeling you can have (especially emotional desirability).

My first time taking E was in a club, since it was my first, I didn't want anything of the sort, I wanted to dip my toes into the water first and get acquainted with how it feels.

That same night I had to turn down 3 people, even though I really liked all of them instantly. The worst was this guy I got into a convo with prettt late in the evening and he was looking to score some booty. Went from 0 to 100 really quick and I think is part of why I'm anxious about meeting people there to this day. What started a pretty standard, nice conversation about life and stuff turned into him kissing my neck suddenly in about 3 seconds. I turned him down politely, thanked him for the interest saying that he seems like a great guy but that it's simply not what I'm looking for tonight.

In my opinion, I gave him 0 signals that I was looking for something like that or into him and yet he still went for it.

Thing is though, I have no idea how he saw me and didn't bother to ask. What if he thought I was into him, and I do the same thing to someone else? I'm not scared of someone not backing off of me after a rejection since I'm a decently fit, fairly strong guy. If someone isn't backing off, I can make them just with that, I have a safety net so to speak.

A 4"8' girl that has to recover for 3 days every time she has to put on fitted sheets doesn't have that. This is the main reason why I never approach anyone I find attractive at these places. I understand that some people will find me intimidating at first, and don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable with that.

Anyhow, agreed, broclubs suck, I don't think anyone ever has a good time there. Problem is that they don't exist here really. Clubs are just clubs, and the only thing thats gonna influence the attendees is the music playing that night. Trance is my no.1 genre due to this(also it sounds amazing). Not a single guy shows up to these things wearing an Alpha Industries shirt, camo pants and fake ass balenciagas (addidas dadcaps are still present tho).

To conclude this 2000 charachter essay, clubs are awesome, some people going to them less so.

Hi everyone,

Hate i have to ask this but I need some help regarding this topic.

It's important to note that i only took mdma a few times in that exact setting and just used it to feel good, dance and have fun. Never did I try to approach someone and probably wont, but I'm completley fine with hooking up with someone who is appraching me.

In summary, recently took some and during the after, rave mom told me a few girls were flirting with me in there but that i didnt notice. I did notice it but was too scared to check. She told me if someone moves next ti you and starts dancing that they might be interested and that I can check by looking in their eyes and smiling.

Cant really talk to someone in there so cant strike up a convo.

On molly or not, I only feel comfortable doing anything once I have verbal consent, even looking at someone, I feel like they might get creeped out. But on mdma that feeling of discomfort i get even thinking about doing something without it aplified a thousand fold.

I alway try to be the best person I can, to spread the most positivity and make sure everyone is having a good time, avoiding any discomofort along the way. When i see someone struggling to light a cig or find their own, i offer em my lighter. If I see someone comming down hard, i offer em a bump. Sharing water is a no go though.

I kinda feel like im almost too cautious on mdma, while everyone around me seems to be throwing caution completely to the wind.

Any advice?

Thanks a bunch everyone.
Yeah, I'm the total opossite of u. Raving and MDMA taught me alot about socializing, how to hit on women and coming out of my shell. How old are you btw? For the way u say u act u must be no older than 21. I was like that up to I was 19 and started raving. By 23 I was sleeping with random chicks like at least once every 5 raves xddd