Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Flirting, clubs and mdma.

WaterOverLiquour

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,

Hate i have to ask this but I need some help regarding this topic.

It's important to note that i only took mdma a few times in that exact setting and just used it to feel good, dance and have fun. Never did I try to approach someone and probably wont, but I'm completley fine with hooking up with someone who is appraching me.

In summary, recently took some and during the after, rave mom told me a few girls were flirting with me in there but that i didnt notice. I did notice it but was too scared to check. She told me if someone moves next ti you and starts dancing that they might be interested and that I can check by looking in their eyes and smiling.

Cant really talk to someone in there so cant strike up a convo.

On molly or not, I only feel comfortable doing anything once I have verbal consent, even looking at someone, I feel like they might get creeped out. But on mdma that feeling of discomfort i get even thinking about doing something without it aplified a thousand fold.

I alway try to be the best person I can, to spread the most positivity and make sure everyone is having a good time, avoiding any discomofort along the way. When i see someone struggling to light a cig or find their own, i offer em my lighter. If I see someone comming down hard, i offer em a bump. Sharing water is a no go though.

I kinda feel like im almost too cautious on mdma, while everyone around me seems to be throwing caution completely to the wind.

Any advice?

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Last edited:
Well If you tested with a real kit and got Black or dark purple and felt amazing for about 12 hours then you got the real thing. Check your eyes in mirror for pupil dilation and almost always a desperate need for music constantly. Kind that you like works but each person is different. As far as girls and excitement well I can only go off what happened way way back in mid 1990s and now being much older been in two marriages and kids and all that grown up stuff ---real molly just makes you to want everyone else to feel good( Like You). Also NOT ONE MAJOR BIG THING ---Everybody at least 95% of people in clubs and raves were rolling XTC or high on coke back then , no question :"" None"". So the profound joy and music too was exhilarating back then. Today girls are not what they were back then. Actually they are 10x more aggressive in meeting because... so damn many of them to compete with everywhere today. Back then maybe 25% were very attractive and somewhat approachable. :Mario::bean::roll:🥰🥰🥰

Well If you tested with a real kit and got Black or dark purple and felt amazing for about 12 hours then you got the real thing. Check your eyes in mirror for pupil dilation and almost always a desperate need for music constantly. Kind that you like works but each person is different. As far as girls and excitement well I can only go off what happened way way back in mid 1990s and now being much older been in two marriages and kids and all that grown up stuff ---real molly just makes you to want everyone else to feel good( Like You). Also NOT ONE MAJOR BIG THING ---Everybody at least 95% of people in clubs and raves were rolling XTC or high on coke back then , no question :"" None"". So the profound joy and music too was exhilarating back then. Today girls are not what they were back then. Actually they are 10x more aggressive in meeting because... so damn many of them to compete with everywhere today. Back then maybe 25% were very attractive and somewhat approachable. :Mario::bean::roll:🥰🥰🥰
Didn't test and am unable to for reasons I wont be going into, I happily would but there are certain circumstances and outisde forces preventing me from doing so. I theoretically could do it, but it would be doing more harm than good in the bottom line.

I don't think I understand your answer fully but I would disagree with your reasoning about the agression thing. The shit I've seen some guys doing in those clubs is some of the most vile and disgusting behaviour I have witnessed first hand. Luckily, from the 300-600 people in the club at once, theres really ever only 1-5 guys like that. Thats still 1-5 more than there should be but it's managable and security is there to help with stuff like that if it starts getting out of hand.

Those experiences are oftentimes traumatizing and agression is the only way to fully stop it. I think its a conditioning thing and it stops the problem before there even is one. After all, isn't prevention the best cure?

I do think this is an important discussion to have, everyone should have the best, safest and most comfortable time at a party. Parties should be fun and not be causing psychological trauma and years of therapy.

Didn't test and am unable to for reasons I wont be going into, I happily would but there are certain circumstances and outisde forces preventing me from doing so. I theoretically could do it, but it would be doing more harm than good in the bottom line.

I don't think I understand your answer fully but I would disagree with your reasoning about the agression thing. The shit I've seen some guys doing in those clubs is some of the most vile and disgusting behaviour I have witnessed first hand. Luckily, from the 300-600 people in the club at once, theres really ever only 1-5 guys like that. Thats still 1-5 more than there should be but it's managable and security is there to help with stuff like that if it starts getting out of hand.

Those experiences are oftentimes traumatizing and agression is the only way to fully stop it. I think its a conditioning thing and it stops the problem before there even is one. After all, isn't prevention the best cure?

I do think this is an important discussion to have, everyone should have the best, safest and most comfortable time at a party. Parties should be fun and not be causing psychological trauma and years of therapy.

I’m curious to hear of any scenario where testing could do more harm than good.. You afraid to piss someone off?

-GC

I’m curious to hear of any scenario where testing could do more harm than good.. You afraid to piss someone off?

-GC
Kits are not sold in my country at all, meaning I would have to order them online.

Customs check every single package entering the country, and while the kits themselves are not illegal, local authorities tend to keep a very close eye on people who buy one.

Side effects from ordering one may include receving "random" stops and pat downs from cops. This has happened to a few people I know who were either never randomly searched before or only a couple of times.

I don't really want a federal offence on my permanent record and would prefer to keep my job.

My supplier is also someone I kinda trust, they are consistent and only ever stock one pill. They have yet to let me down.

Is it risky and stupid, absolutely, but given the choice I'd rather just spend a few nights in a hospital than to have to deal with that bullshit.

Kits are not sold in my country at all, meaning I would have to order them online.

Customs check every single package entering the country, and while the kits themselves are not illegal, local authorities tend to keep a very close eye on people who buy one.

Side effects from ordering one may include receving "random" stops and pat downs from cops. This has happened to a few people I know who were either never randomly searched before or only a couple of times.

I don't really want a federal offence on my permanent record and would prefer to keep my job.

My supplier is also someone I kinda trust, they are consistent and only ever stock one pill. They have yet to let me down.

Is it risky and stupid, absolutely, but given the choice I'd rather just spend a few nights in a hospital than to have to deal with that bullshit.
Good god what country do you live in...? sounds like China or North Korea ----you manage to get molly but can't get a petty reagent test kit & they are scrutinized? Man I would suggest moving to Spain or Netherlands --Hell even back in 2015 UK or Great Britain would test at festivals for you literally. Seriously you don't know what you get with crystals or powders today and I would rather spend a few days in lock up than become a vegetable or or worse dead. Can you even smoke weed legally there? Guess being in the land of the free and home of the brave is not so bad after all? I feel for you but a Government that restricts basic safety is one I would not want to be under ----period! You must test --trust me!.... been down this road once and almost cost me my life; thank god it was just Benzos --and not Fentanyl ;;;;seriously ...What ever way you can manage to get just the basic three reagents find a way. It's complete standard everywhere , US , Europe Asia , you name it....cannot trust anybody or anything today ! Good Luck and be safe;):stoned:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Hate i have to ask this but I need some help regarding this topic.

It's important to note that i only took mdma a few times in that exact setting and just used it to feel good, dance and have fun. Never did I try to approach someone and probably wont, but I'm completley fine with hooking up with someone who is appraching me.

In summary, recently took some and during the after, rave mom told me a few girls were flirting with me in there but that i didnt notice. I did notice it but was too scared to check. She told me if someone moves next ti you and starts dancing that they might be interested and that I can check by looking in their eyes and smiling.

Cant really talk to someone in there so cant strike up a convo.

On molly or not, I only feel comfortable doing anything once I have verbal consent, even looking at someone, I feel like they might get creeped out. But on mdma that feeling of discomfort i get even thinking about doing something without it aplified a thousand fold.

I alway try to be the best person I can, to spread the most positivity and make sure everyone is having a good time, avoiding any discomofort along the way. When i see someone struggling to light a cig or find their own, i offer em my lighter. If I see someone comming down hard, i offer em a bump. Sharing water is a no go though.

I kinda feel like im almost too cautious on mdma, while everyone around me seems to be throwing caution completely to the wind.

Any advice?

Thanks a bunch everyone.

sounds like you're just trying to be respectful

that used to happen to me too - girls would tell me that other girls were flirting with me, and i didn't even come close to picking up on it....ya know why? that wasn't my goal - i was just there having fun

so it sounds like you're just on a higher plane

you sound perfectly normal to me

:shrug:

that used to happen to me too - girls would tell me that other girls were flirting with me, and i didn't even come close to picking up on it....ya know why? that wasn't my goal - i was just there having fun

who are you and what have you done to krinks?

nevermind , hes in the gay squad being pious
people religion GIF

Good god what country do you live in...? sounds like China or North Korea ----you manage to get molly but can't get a petty reagent test kit & they are scrutinized? Man I would suggest moving to Spain or Netherlands --Hell even back in 2015 UK or Great Britain would test at festivals for you literally. Seriously you don't know what you get with crystals or powders today and I would rather spend a few days in lock up than become a vegetable or or worse dead. Can you even smoke weed legally there? Guess being in the land of the free and home of the brave is not so bad after all? I feel for you but a Government that restricts basic safety is one I would not want to be under ----period! You must test --trust me been down this road once and almost cost me my life thank god it was just Benzos --and not Fentanyl ;;;;seriously ...What ever way you can manage to get just the basic three reagents find a way. It's complete standard everywhere , US , Europe Asia , you name it....cannot trust anybody or anything today ! Good Luck and be safe;):stoned:
I live in south central europe and its can be okay at times but yeah, in general, shit just kinda sucks here.

This isn't anything they're doing officially, legally they are completely fine to purchase and own.

It's just that the police has very intrusive surveilance methods for anyone they deem suspicious. Friends who landed in custody got their instagram and whatsapp messages shown to them as evidence of possesion or sometimes they accuse them of selling it.

They regularly tap into phone calls as well.
Sometimes I talk about drugs in general with my friends since they cant do shit about it, mention something related to it a few times and your call quality suddenly drops and there is static in the backround.

In over 20 years on this planet, not once did this happen unless something illegal was mentioned during the call. This pretty much happens without fail too, I can't remember when the last time was since I don't talk about it over the phone. I believe it was last summer when my blackout drunk friend calls me trying to score some weed and kept screaming about it over the phone.

Of course, all of this is obtained illegaly and unlawfully and cannot be used as evidence. But what use do I have from that if I get randomly stopped every time I go for a night out.

It's just a matter of time before I would drop my guard, fuck up and get arrested.

I'd rather not have that kind of attention on me.

Thanks, yeah picking up girls really isn't my goal and I don't go to parties with a mindset like that.

Like I said in the original post, I would actually really like to meet someone and hook up, I just don't know what the code of conduct is in clubs. I just don't wanna be disrespectful and disturb someone while they're having fun.

Thats kinda my approach to the whole thing, but if someone is trying something I need to know how to spot it and how to behave. I did get the deathstare from a couple of people before, and ik they're on drugs and as long as they are decently far away i dont care, but i just dont wanna accidentally give one to someone im trying to get close to.

Alright man fair enough. You could make your own if most common chemicals aren’t nearly as watched. To make a Marquis reagent isn’t too hard if the chemicals can be had domestically. Might not be so easy in that regard either though depending on the government regulations around said chemicals.

-GC

Alright man fair enough. You could make your own if most common chemicals aren’t nearly as watched. To make a Marquis reagent isn’t too hard if the chemicals can be had domestically. Might not be so easy in that regard either though depending on the government regulations around said chemicals.

-GC
Really, didn't think it would be possible with household items and cheimcals.

Could you link me a guide so I could take a look? Anything found in a supermarket, speicalty store or anything over the counter at pharmacy is not going to be an issue.

The issue would be finding a speacialty store.

Really, didn't think it would be possible with household items and cheimcals.

Could you link me a guide so I could take a look? Anything found in a supermarket, speicalty store or anything over the counter at pharmacy is not going to be an issue.

The issue would be finding a speacialty store.

The Marquis is one reagent that can be used on MDMA. It uses 100ml 95-98% sulfuric acid and 5ml 40% formaldehyde. The sulfuric can be found as drain cleaner.

-GC

Thanks, yeah picking up girls really isn't my goal and I don't go to parties with a mindset like that.

Like I said in the original post, I would actually really like to meet someone and hook up, I just don't know what the code of conduct is in clubs. I just don't wanna be disrespectful and disturb someone while they're having fun.

Thats kinda my approach to the whole thing, but if someone is trying something I need to know how to spot it and how to behave. I did get the deathstare from a couple of people before, and ik they're on drugs and as long as they are decently far away i dont care, but i just dont wanna accidentally give one to someone im trying to get close to.

you guys are throwing deathstares out there? on ex? i don't know anybody who throws deathstares out there on ex....are you guys really doing ex? no wonder why all these guys are telling you to figure out a way to test your pills...

i say just keep doing what you're doing....don't worry, the one who's serious, will let you know directly, and before you know it, she's grabbing you by the hand and taking you to her car....

she'll tell you how to behave

and that's the one you want anyway ;)

you guys are throwing deathstares out there? on ex? i don't know anybody who throws deathstares out there on ex....are you guys really doing ex? no wonder why all these guys are telling you to figure out a way to test your pills...

i say just keep doing what you're doing....don't worry, the one who's serious, will let you know directly, and before you know it, she's grabbing you by the hand and taking you to her car....

she'll tell you how to behave

and that's the one you want anyway ;)
God i hope i never gave one, as far as i know the stuff i get is actual mdma but cant know for sure unless i test it.

The death stare thing is not like an actual "i am going to kill you" look, and more of a "i have no clue whats going on and just focused on the first person i saw" thing. And that can be scary too, imagine rolling and suddenly having a random guy or girl stare at you for a bit too long. Wide eyes, puzzled eyebrows and the mouth is barely open. You have no idea what they want or why they're looking. Freaked me out the first time I got one.

And for the last point you made, i mean, you're not wrong but thats too obvious to miss. Isn't there any more subtle ways of doing it?

Those are the ones I struggle with

i wouldn't worry about it too much....i think i tested 10 different pills in my life out of 1000.....i used to just wait for another friend to do it and then tell me...don't you have one of those friends that'll pop anything? if you don't, you need to get one....those are good friends to have

i used to stare at trannies that i thought were the hottest chicks in the world when i was tripping at a club.....id say don't worry about that either

go with the flow - it'll happen if it's supposed to happen - if it doesn't, just keep having fun - you're probably attracting females because you're not acting like the other beef eaters

keep on keepin on

:cool:

go with the flow - it'll happen if it's supposed to happen - if it doesn't, just keep having fun - you're probably attracting females because you're not acting like the other beef eaters
I fully get what you're saying, and I know that happens already, but there might be culture difference at play here and rarely if ever will a female be that obvious about it. If it happens, great, I don't have to guess, but if not, how can I know?

Approaching people on the dancefloor is not something I feel comfortable doing, unless its something that wont be taken as comming onto them and will never be that guy who keeps approaching women until I get a yes.

But this whole thread started because I was told I missed out on a few girls approaching me subtly and not letting them know im into it.
She told me if someone moves next ti you and starts dancing that they might be interested and that I can check by looking in their eyes and smiling.
I think this is just an anxiety thing now that I think about it. I've had so many great interactions with people there and I know everyone is always apologetic and dont mind anything as long as the other person apologizes.

I am aware of that fact completley and utterly, but cant shake that tiny part of my brain saying: "what if they are not and they really dont like what you just did".
I guess its just inexperience and that i will get looser the more often I go and roll.

Sometimes, you do still bump into shady people, and they're still out there often times but its pretty easy to differentiate them from the chill folk.

Is there anything that can help me relax and let loose? I think it might make me enjoy my roll 3x more.

you're right - you're worried about the future - that's anxiety

if you were worried about the past, that would be depression

well...maybe don't roll if you're more serious about finding a girl if you feel like it's a little more important for you and you think that's a good spot for you to hook up at

im personally not a big fan of tripping around ppl i don't really know - i remember a few times, and one in particular, where a friend and i were tripping at a club and ended up back at somebody else's place afterhours that we didn't really know too well and we were super uncomfortable - this one dude kept asking me questions and i felt like their was a spotlight on me - we bolted out of there - and we both thought that one dude was kinda fuckin with us - we saw him again like a month later at the same club and kinda fucked with him next time at closing time - my buddy stole his cigarette right out of his mouth before he lit it and just kept walking and im behind watching dude's face - it was classic.....some time after that, i found out dude was gay and was just interested in me lol

anyway-

im trying to think of an instance where i did hook up with a random girl while rolling, and i can't think of too many....i did get phone numbers and hooked up later - but even that wasn't too often

if you feel like you're missing out on opportunities while you're rolling, then either lower the dose or don't do it

you're always gonna feel uncomfortable around ppl you don't really know while your tripping

that's normal

you're right - you're worried about the future - that's anxiety

if you were worried about the past, that would be depression

well...maybe don't roll if you're more serious about finding a girl if you feel like it's a little more important for you and you think that's a good spot for you to hook up at

im personally not a big fan of tripping around ppl i don't really know - i remember a few times, and one in particular, where a friend and i were tripping at a club and ended up back at somebody else's place afterhours that we didn't really know too well and we were super uncomfortable - this one dude kept asking me questions and i felt like their was a spotlight on me - we bolted out of there - and we both thought that one dude was kinda fuckin with us - we saw him again like a month later at the same club and kinda fucked with him next time at closing time - my buddy stole his cigarette right out of his mouth before he lit it and just kept walking and im behind watching dude's face - it was classic.....some time after that, i found out dude was gay and was just interested in me lol

anyway-

im trying to think of an instance where i did hook up with a random girl while rolling, and i can't think of too many....i did get phone numbers and hooked up later - but even that wasn't too often

if you feel like you're missing out on opportunities while you're rolling, then either lower the dose or don't do it

you're always gonna feel uncomfortable around ppl you don't really know while your tripping

that's normal
Thanks a bunch for the advice.

I was really confused as to why exactly it was like that since I'm not an anxious person while sober.

Knowing that other people feel the same way makes me feel better about the whole ordeal.

But I think I'll just relax more while rolling and be more open towards people, even if it's a bit uncomfortable in the beggining.

I remember seeing a guy with a really dope outfit once but didn't tell him that, should it happen again, I'll just go ahead say it.

I'll just start by telling people compliments that I honestly feel they deserve, and backing away from the conversation for now. I think they will feel that I'm being genuine and dont have any bad intentions.

Over time it should get easier and easier and I won't be so scared of everyone.

Like I said, it's pretty obvious who you should avoid based on their behaviour and their general vibe.

Dressing more like myself and not wearing some basic t-shirt/hoodie/jeans will also help me achieve this.

I have a never serious, goofy and nice personality, so expressing that through fashon should make people more comfortable with me.

I'll still keep reading all new etries in the thread but I probably wont be responding.

Thank you Krinkle and everyone else who took the time to contribute :)

:good vibes::good vibes::good vibes: