• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Flirting, clubs and mdma.

Yeah, I'm the total opossite of u. Raving and MDMA taught me alot about socializing, how to hit on women and coming out of my shell. How old are you btw? For the way u say u act u must be no older than 21. I was like that up to I was 19 and started raving. By 23 I was sleeping with random chicks like at least once every 5 raves xddd
Yeah, 21, turning 22 this year.

I already talked with a lot of people about it and it comes down to confidence and inexperience.

You can guess which one I lack and which I don't.

Not the endgame here but like I said, not against hooking up.

Yeah, 21, turning 22 this year.

I already talked with a lot of people about it and it comes down to confidence and inexperience.

You can guess which one I lack and which I don't.

Not the endgame here but like I said, not against hooking up.
Never compare yourself to other people or think that you're not doing alright because ppl from ur same age are probably more advanced like u in thst aspect. We are all different and mature at a different pace, so its ok if you're still Learning the mysterious science of how to talk/ flirt with women. It's trial and error, you're very young and still Learning about life. Cool thing thst you're into raves, whst kinda raves do you attend to? The best women I've seen are the ones who attend tech house events and techno some. I'm a techno raver( or well used to, I'm 28 now and not a kid anymore plus covid stole my youth lol) anyway stay away from dubstep events, those are sausagefests(thsts just my opinion btw lol, it's cool if u like dubstep).

I used to go up to sets and open them with lines and routines. I was bad at first but got the hang of it after awhile.

Then I tried MDMA a few years into picking up women. It was like steroids for knowing what to say and when to say it.

The newbie mission is go to the mall, market, something with people and just say hi. Or some sort of gesture.

If you're in a club with loud music, these words don't really work because you are screaming at them to hear you. Each setting is different.

Really if you're interested in somebody, you're basically there not to blow it.

"I need a female opinion on something"
"My neighbor just got two puppies, and she's trying to name them after an 80's or 90's pop duo, any ideas?"

The best friends test
"Do you use the same shampoo?"
If they look at each other before answering they've been acquainted for time. If not, then they probably just met

There are more

Last edited:
Wear two different colognes. One on each wrist. Have the girls smell each wrist and tell you what's better.
Go so far as to mark each wrist with sharpie, when they vote.
If they ask what they are, that's an indicator of interest, and maybe jokingly say this one's chloroform, that's death and decay.

If you feel as tho you may crash and burn. Say "pleasure meeting you" and eject politely.

I'd have to be wanting a taste pretty damn bad to initiate letting a guy put his hands where he wants them in a club setting. Cause the only outcome to this is gonna be him getting you to level ground so he can jump inside you. He ain't trying to have long walks in the park.

And I think it's probably really common for guys to not notice when someones hitting on them. Even tho I am very submissive and want put in my place in my sexual relationships at first if I am hitting on you in a club you probably ain't gonna realize I am doing it because that's not what I am trying to do anyways. Idc about that. I am just trying to be irresistible to you so all you are gonna do is desire me. So your perspectives are close to on point.

I could be a little bias tho cause I had these experiences while I was out clubbing on promotional tours as a hooters girl.

But damn you did say there was MDMA tho

Fuck...howd I forget and leave the drugs out?lol