• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time trying to shoot Dilaudid 2mg pills.

Guys this is really new to me never done this myself but have had it in the hospital I have cancer and take subsys which I spray under my tounge and take oxymorphone the subsys is fentanyl any ideas on how to get more out of it

1: Wash your hands and the injection site
2: Crush up the pill(I usually do it in a CLEAN sheet of notebook paper), and pour it into a CLEAN spoon.
3: For a single pill, you should use about .4 ml (up to the "40" mark on a 1ml syringe) of water, and do NOT mix it with the cap!! Just drop a small balled up piece of cotton into the solution and then move it around using the syringe. DO NOT APPLY HEAT!!
4: Suck up the solution thru the cotton, try to touch the cotton/pill/solution as little as possible with your hands, the cleaner the shot the better..
5: Tie off, register(don't shoot as soon as you see red, pull back the plunger and make 100% sure you are in a VEIN), and push. If you start to feel any sort of pain or burning when you push the plunger stop immediately. If you are feeling pain, something is wrong and even if you proceed with pushing the entire shot into your body, it is very likely that you won't feel anything anyway(this is also how abscesses form).
It is very dangerous to cook your shots when you are using pills. When people cook shots of heroin it is because they are using "tar" which has to be melted down in order to dissolve into the water; dilaudid will dissolve into the water without having to be heated. When you heat dilaudid you are not increasing the potency of the shot, you are only dissolving the inert fillers in the pill, which can be dangerous to your health. Be safe, guys.

lel, or other users, just a quick question, probably applies to more than this 2mg Dilauduid discussion.

At your #3. You mention "...
and do NOT mix it with the cap!! "
. Why? I suppose caps aren't the most sanitary etc. but wanted to know if you had a more specific compelling reason for stating this.

Cheers.

I'd say to reduce contamination and also some caps have ridges and product adheres to them. In reading all of the above there is one thing I do different which is to heat the drawn up water on the spoon first so it is warmer than room temp and THEN add in the powder. I find it works better for certain brands. Also I soak the filter in water as opposed to just throwing it in the spoon to prevent any from remaining in the cotton. It still filters it by catching particulates and allowing the dissolved dilaudid to be drawn up.

I always used the plunger on the syringe to stir it and it was the easiest and most efficient method imo for prepping the dilaudid. I would use arould 50 units cool water for 4mg shots and 1ml/100units of cool water for 8mgs. Dilaudid was actually the first drug I IVed. It was such a great rush but it was so much like crack in the fact that I would want to do more every 30 mins after the high started wearing off. I used to like mixing 4-8mgs of dilly with around 30mg of oxy ir in one rig. that was one of the best highs I have ever experienced because you would get the amazing rush of dilaudid then the feeling of the oxy and dilaudid would create this incredible synergy and have me feeling wonderful! However, I wouldn't recommend mixing those two together unless you have a decent tolerance to opioids as I did at the time.... sorry to ramble off topic this thread just made me reminisce on the old days of opis. I take subs now.

If you want a better rush and a longer effect then I advise taking one half of a 25 mg Promethazine tablet about 25 min. before you do it. Take it oral method and you will see a big diff. It is known to increase the effects so I would not do more than 4 mg of Dilaudid. Then Wait for 4 hours and take the other half of promethazine and wait 20 min. then do another 4 mg of the Dilaudid. you will find this will kill almost any pain you may have. I would also use a micron filter. you can find them online (Sterlitech) has them but they are not cheap. ).22 Micron,13 mm . 50 pk. Used it for my hand surgery and had no pain.

Hi, Have been doing for a long, long while, the twos I definitely pull up though filter because of the orange color coating. How ever if I do 8`s with no coloring and I am out and on the go where I dont want to have to stop and pull out all my kit in case people around, I will actually just put a couple 8`s directly in my dart no water till ready to use then pull out plunger and fill 2/3 with sterile water shake and go. We here call it "shake & bake". So that also answers the question of whether to heat (No) except when water is not sterile I will heat to be sure anything critters in the water is of question, so as I said it` been over 20 years doing as so.
Scooter

Strangest Life I`ve Known

I always used the plunger on the syringe to stir it and it was the easiest and most efficient method imo for prepping the dilaudid. I would use arould 50 units cool water for 4mg shots and 1ml/100units of cool water for 8mgs. Dilaudid was actually the first drug I IVed. It was such a great rush but it was so much like crack in the fact that I would want to do more every 30 mins after the high started wearing off. I used to like mixing 4-8mgs of dilly with around 30mg of oxy ir in one rig. that was one of the best highs I have ever experienced because you would get the amazing rush of dilaudid then the feeling of the oxy and dilaudid would create this incredible synergy and have me feeling wonderful! However, I wouldn't recommend mixing those two together unless you have a decent tolerance to opioids as I did at the time.... sorry to ramble off topic this thread just made me reminisce on the old days of opis. I take subs now.

Hey man I just wanted to say congratulations on your step towards recovery I wish you all the luck in the world this is a horrible fight but stay strong and you can survive.