• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time trying MDMA next week, some questions

I mean I'm straightiva dominant so that's the only reason I'd be willing to do that for money lmao, maybe even lower to 7k or something

If you'll bang a guy for 7k, you're not straight. That means you're a little bit gay or bisexual. To be able to bang him you need to get hard and if you can get hard thinking about fucking another guy in the ass... And can actually do it...

then you're a little bit gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Even if you say your imagining it's a woman that's a bunch of crap with a dick and balls staring you in the face.

There's no getting around that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I said straightiva dominant lol.
I doubt I would anyway, I was mostly joking. There's some level of attraction to the same sex but not nearly enough for me to ever want to have sex with them. I don't believe in the concept of straight.

I think a lot of "straights" would do that for money if they were desperate, let alone drugs.

boost your serotonin level before you take it. take tryptophan or 5-HTP supplement.
I thought that was to be taken the night of to avoid some sort of depressive crash? I was fine though. I did happen to take a decent dose of thymoquinone which is the main constituent of black seed oil (nigella sativa) which is known to reduce/prevent neurotoxicity. I was taking that daily for awhile for anxiety and it also helped my stomach bounce back from severe issues that stemmed from taking prilosec after bad rounds of antibiotics. Basically the stuff shut down my ability to digest food well for months and I was constipated even pumped full of laxatives. This stuff was an instant miracle to me, complete remission from IBS-C ever since.