Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

first time trying acid

Chad_Sexington

Bluelighter
yes ive searched and i have found some of the info i need but am looking for some personal advice aswell

the night

2 blotters
1 cap = 2 red threes + some speed + tiny bit of base
copious amounts of weed and alchohol

i plan on starting by tripping in the arvo and messing around just on one trip to see how trippin is then theres a party on at night and i think before i go ill take the other trip depending on how im feeling and everyone at this party will be dropping so i may have some of the cap or all of it there

the questions i want to ask are

is there anything i need to know about combining these drugs
does anyone know anything about strawberry blotters in sydney
general recomendations for the night
how long do trips last really like last last like how long will i b trippin for like ive read erowid and lycaeum and there pretty vague
should i drink lots of water on acid as i do on pills and umm yeh just some general advice about first time tripping

once again i have searched and found quite a bit i just want some personal advice

thanks in advance everybody

That cap would destroy most people... you might find you don't need the whole thing in one dose. If you are apprehensive about the acid you can easily cut a blotted in half with scissors, so that you can try a half dose to see if you like it.

BigTrancer :)

yeh i have a feeling that cap may be the death of me possibly i should just have some lines from the cap and see how i feel......... if i say took the first dose of acid at like 1 then another at six what time would i be up till and would that be a bad idea

if the acid is good, then if you took it at 1, you will still be mildly tweaking by 6. although it is your first time, so you could tweak for longer. it wouldn't be a bad idea to have the second trip, but it could send you over the edge.
have you had any sort of hallucinogen before. ie. mushies??? caus no matter what anyone tells you, you will never know what a hallucinogen is like, until you've had one!! it blows you away!!

caus the first time i had any sort of drug, was acid. and it was the red geneshs, and they were soaked in it!!! i was accidentally given two, because nobody knew it was my first time!! let's just say, it was a LOOOONNGG night.
but i usually find blotter to be a bit on the average to shit side(cept the geneshs, they were soaked in LSD, it filled my mouth when i sucked on em), but that is because i'm used to liquid on sugar cubes! you can't beat liquid(cept maybe microdots)!!

so, have the second trip on hand, but you may feel that you won't need it. especially after that cap. w00t, that sounds like a killer!! candyflipping is fun!!

drinks lotsa water, and keep calm. you may feel like you're gonna freak, caus you don't know what's going on!! i never know what is going on when i'm tripping. i love it!!

just have fun, and be safe. you're gonna love it!!!

also, don't drink alcohol!! it's your first time tripping, so you don't know what it will do!! anyway, alcohol is shit ;) ;)

smoke lotsa weed(i love smoking weed) and just chill!
if you go to a club/party, you may feel like everyone is watching you, and they know you're tripping. just remember, they aren't all watching you, and they will only know you're tripping if you act like it. ie. laughing your guts out, talking absolue shit etc.!!
and most people at the club will probably be off guts anyways!! ;) :D

have fun man!!

sweet sweet thanks for the replies i have never eally done a hallucinogen sept for mda but not a reall one....

i wanna be trippin till like midnight or so and ill take the cap at like nine

i wont drink alchies but i will smoke weed

peace........

there strawberry blotters anyone know anything about em

sounds like a pretty epic night lined up

ive never tripped but my mate had S.Blotters a week ago when we went out, he rekoned I turned into more animals than are kept in the zoo. There are different batches of them going round though, people are also making cheap copies of them. How to tell I do not know.

the only thing i can say is:

start off on one or half a blotter as said above, acid is one of those drugs that you never know how someone will react to. if you have pre-existing mental illness which you don't know about because it hasn't surfaced yet, the acid may bring it out. so, don't go out of your league just yet, see if you enjoy the acid first. it might change your personality into something you don't enjoy.

when on acid, definately smoke weed. i find that it doesn't actually make you feel stoned, it has a synergy with the acid so if you have some weed it will push the intensity of the acid up just slightly. its a great way to get yourself to a nice acid-fucked level. hehe

as for that cap of woop ass you have, i wouldn't have it until the acid has worn off. candyflipping is an awesome experience but i would make sure you're alright with just acid first, particularly if you have two red 3's in that cap. i went candyflipping recently on a really good acid tab and a red three and all i can say is that it was rediculously intense. it was one of my top 5 drug experiences but it could have gotten bad, real bad. i reached a point where i couldn't remember what my normal talking voice was!!!

anyway, start small and have a fucken good night!

I'm surprised noone has said this yet, but the coctail of drugs in the original post is probably too much even for a fairly experienced person.

a. If you have never tried acid, try it by itself first!!! And no need for two blotters, save the other the one for next time, or do two on your next trip!

b. Don't smoke weed when on acid if its your first time!!! Weed can be a very powerful hallucinogen by itself, and you don't know how you will react to it when on acid.

c. That cap you have made up will probably kill most experienced users. See Biscuits report on the 3s in the Perth Pills thread. Have not more than half of the cap and hope that you will handle a very strong MDMA rush combined with the effects of methamphetamine in your cap, coupled with the effects of acid and weed.

copious amounts of weed and alchohol

You can have a couple of drinks, but forget about getting smashed and then having your cap. You'll dehydrate, overheat, forget to drink water cause you are too pissed and having too much of a good time, and that will be the end of you. Alcohol dehydrates you like a mother fucker, and you don't even need to be active.

should i drink lots of water on acid as i do on pills

How much water do you drink when you are on pills? Do you know that if you are not dancing or generally active and not drinking alcohol, you shouldn't drink unless you actually really feel like you are thirsty or your mouth is dry, and even then take little sips? Water isn't your friend when on MDMA - it will kill you in large amounts. You should only drink lots of water when you are sweating lots and being very active as it will replenish the supply in your body to a normal level. Otherwise, little sips only when needed.

Good luck with your day if you choose to follow through with your plan, but take note of everything I have said and please give it consideration.

P.S. I'm gealous of your 3s :)

^ I think that a 350 mL bottle of water every two hours is heaps, or every hour if you're dancing and sweating a lot. This much fluid over a period of several hours won't cause any harm, won't make you feel overly uncomfortable if you can't urinate while on MDMA, and will help you avoid dehydration :)

As Runner said, sipping when thirsty is a great guide too.

BigTrancer :)

thanks people i do drink a lot of water naturally

thank you very much for your warning and are u sure the cap will be that dangerous?????

plus if i take the acid at say 2 how long will i trip for

peace

I'd suggest a sober sitter for the acid - listen to runner - don't do a drug for the first time and plan a huge binge. I'd also be skeptical of planning such a big thing and making unreal expectations in ur head about wat its goin to be like. Wat happens if u don't enjoy the acid and u've destroyed all these expectations. U might find that the acid will play around with the mindset u create by being dissapointed (not sure havn't done acid).

I've seen alot of ppl ruin their night on pills cos they were expecting a huge night out and then were dissapointed with the quality of their pills.

Try the acid by itself with a sober sitter and don't plan a HUGE thing out of it.

Nice Tits

sonic_reality said:
also, don't drink alcohol!! it's your first time tripping, so you don't know what it will do!! anyway, alcohol is shit ;) ;)

smoke lotsa weed(i love smoking weed) and just chill!...

Nice one bruv, nice one! I like your style=D

na man, the cap isn't dangerous.

it will just be VERY fucking strong, which you way not want for your first time tripping/candyflipping!!

have a good one!!

yeh i think ill only have the cap if im like completely donw from triping speaking of which how lond does it last for and if i redosed how long would it last for and keep me up

say i take my first at about one in the arvo then if my partey starts at like 8 and i wanna trip for the party like full trip and then be living like 2 when should i redose????

thanks you oh and what should i expect from tripin??? like colours hallucinations voices umm wang i dunno what should i expect

if you have it at 1, then you should stop tripping by bout 6 or 7(it depends on the stregnth of the acid), redose at about 7, and you should be alright by 2am. and you will be flying for the party!!

you should expect audible hallucinations(hearing things), lotsa lovely colors and shining things, expect to laugh your ass off at the slightest thing(i couldn't stop laughing for half an hour, after watching an info-mercial), expect to be really confused, you will be walking around aimlessly, looking at everything, you won't be able to make sense of what ANYONE is say(especially another tripper), you will forget what you have done 30seconds beforehand, etc. 8o 8o 8o 8o
like you will go to have a bong, and 5 minutes later, you realise you still haven't had it, or you can't remember if you had one of not. it's an easy way to smoke all your weed without knowing it!! =D

i love tripping, it brings you back to your little kiddie stage!! :D :D

sounds like your in for one hell of a night man.

enjoy yourself, and have fun tripping!! there is nothing quite like it!! =D

I reckon....Yep..do it by itself first with one tab. Half a tab wouldn't be worth the time I reckon cos acid these days aint all that strong. And when you are comfortable with it, dump your amps first, when they wear off, take the other hit of acid AFTER. Never dump both together as I find this just tends to fuck up both peaks (weakens them). And as for strawberries, I dunno about these days, but back in 98-99, they were pretty good fucking tabs. If they are still as strong as back then, maybe a half would be a good idea to start of with. I remember laughing my arse off for hours on end on strawberries (double dipped..mmmm). They weren't very visual though, just very mood orientated. I dunno, could have been set and setting, but It was quite a consistent thing with these tabs. Meh...Graduate from candy land, and move onto LSD university =D

Peace Out

Dirty_Deed said:
Meh...Graduate from candy land, and move onto LSD university =D

u can learn some amazing things at "UNI"!! ;)

in my personal experience, acid(good acid) shits on pills. pills just can't compete. especially with liquid!!

mmmmmmmmmmm(cleans drool)..........liquid.......aarrrhhhhhhh

Liquid...(cleans puddle of drool).....I would give my right testicle for some undiluted liquid again....