• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

first time trying acid

I would give my right testicle for some undiluted liquid again....

??? Active doses of LSD are measured in micrograms. You can't get "undiluted" liquid. If you just tasted a drop of undiluted acid - if such thing existed, you'd probably wish you never tried acid ever again, or possibly worse.

yeah the so called liquid acid is soo fuckin diluted its not funny,
50 micrograms (or 50 thousandths of a gram for those not chemically minded) is enough to send u tripping (mildly) that means that if u have straight undiluted acid and u have a drop of it, it would be game over for a day or so, and most tabs these days sit between 100 and 175 mics anyway. If ur lucky u may pick up a 200 or stronger but it is fuckin rare (and most people dont really enjoy acid after about 200 mics anyway as it just becomes too fuckin out of it)
be warned peeps LSD is fun but very fuckin strong and it can raise some interesting thought patterns u may not appreciate. This is not to say though that it is a fun and creative drug. just remember set and setting
and u will have a great night.

I give the gold star award to DrWhatWhat for the 'stupidest advice of the month'

Always test the water and wade in slowly. Never bite off more than you can chew.

i bit off more than i could chew, a few weeks before i came to to perth. i was at a doof, and we and my sis had a sugarcube each, and had another spare each.

we had the first one, and thought, this is shit. it didn't kick in for ages, so we decided to have our spares. literally as the second sugercubes dissolved on our tounges, the first ones kicked in BIGTIME!! and it was too late by then, the cubes had dissolved!!
let's just say, we were in the car for over an hour, looking at the 100s of flys that had been attracted to our car. i'm pretty sure there was only 1 or 2 flys, but we saw 100s!!
and stupidly enough, we bought more acid, and weren't told until it was in our mouths, that it was double dropped!! another two hours spent in the car, looking at flys!! :)
this was all in the space of around four hours, that we had 3 sugarcubes each, one of which was double dropped!! one of the biggest mistakes i've ever made!
by the morning, i was throwing my guts up(mainly because i was sooo fucked, that i didn't drink a drop of water all night), and was in one of the worst states i've ever been in. the only time i've been worse, was on the dreaded mushies. but that's another story! ;)

have you had em yet Chad, or are you saving for the weekend??
just remember, don't have the second, just because the first hasn't hit hard yet. you will regret it later. i certainly did!

hope you have fun, and don't have that cap until you think you can handle it!
that might even be the next day, but it's better to be safe than sorry!