• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time oxycodone advice

10 years ago I was curious about oxy, now I'm 2 months clean shooting dope but popping hydromorh like candy.

I know you're going to do it regardless but just know you're playing with fire.

It's not a controllable habit for very long
Had 2 friends ( man and wife ) that were getting his Dads full oxy script. 90 30 mg IR's. They were supposed to be selling them for him as he needed the money to pay his bills and stuff and didn't really like taking them. He had trams or something that he preferred and thought the oxy was too strong. This went on for about 3 months or so and the man and wife team were eating more than they were selling so the Dad quit giving them his script. He gave them to his wife ( the guys Mom ) and she only gave them a certain amount to sell and not all 90 at once. This went on for 2 more months. Well, you know where this is going. Dad got the UA from pain management and there was no oxy in his system so bye bye script. Two friends turned to xanax and booze to quell the OD's and one month later they were both dead. Had started shooting heroin ( which was fent ) and the Mom found them in bed together dead 2 days later.

Its all fun and games when the oxy is flowing and it turns into a shitshow real fast. 6 months later one of the guys that was buying most of the oxy had a fatal OD as well. On IV fent that he kept insisting was heroin, until it wasn't.

The Mom that lost her son and daughter in law to her husbands oxy script is just a shell now. If I hadn't of already quit opioids by then, I would have quit then. Every time I see her my heart just breaks knowing that she feels somewhat responsible for wanting the money that the oxy brought in.

Can you mix Targin with say, DHC, OxyNorm or Methadone
You can mix Targin and Oxynorm, I do this, others say all is fine but will work as soup/cocktailing.. but I personally found if using various other opiates including IV or Insufflation etc I take the oral ER (ie. Targin) pills 2 hours before the rest, believing the Naloxone is dissolved as designed and the rest is like a double up on the high and is way more euphoric. Just means waiting 2 hours for a better, stronger, longer lasting high. Sharing my personal experience, not advising anyone do any of this, all drugs are dangerous and it is best to not use or take any. 🍰

Last edited:
Had 2 friends ( man and wife ) that were getting his Dads full oxy script. 90 30 mg IR's. They were supposed to be selling them for him as he needed the money to pay his bills and stuff and didn't really like taking them. He had trams or something that he preferred and thought the oxy was too strong. This went on for about 3 months or so and the man and wife team were eating more than they were selling so the Dad quit giving them his script. He gave them to his wife ( the guys Mom ) and she only gave them a certain amount to sell and not all 90 at once. This went on for 2 more months. Well, you know where this is going. Dad got the UA from pain management and there was no oxy in his system so bye bye script. Two friends turned to xanax and booze to quell the OD's and one month later they were both dead. Had started shooting heroin ( which was fent ) and the Mom found them in bed together dead 2 days later.

Its all fun and games when the oxy is flowing and it turns into a shitshow real fast. 6 months later one of the guys that was buying most of the oxy had a fatal OD as well. On IV fent that he kept insisting was heroin, until it wasn't.

The Mom that lost her son and daughter in law to her husbands oxy script is just a shell now. If I hadn't of already quit opioids by then, I would have quit then. Every time I see her my heart just breaks knowing that she feels somewhat responsible for wanting the money that the oxy brought in.
That really sucks and I’m sure she feels a lot of guilt, but the truth is it sounds like they would have made their way to heroin/fent eventually, might have happened sooner rather then later, but would have likely happened eventually, I’m sure that won’t make her feel any better anyways tho

You can mix Targin and Oxynorm, I do this, others say all is fine but will work as soup/cocktailing.. but I personally found if using various other opiates including IV or Insufflation etc I take the oral ER (ie. Targin) pills 2 hours before the rest, believing the Naloxone is dissolved as designed and the rest is like a double up on the high and is way more euphoric. Just means waiting 2 hours for a better, stronger, longer lasting high. Sharing my personal experience, not advising anyone do any of this, all drugs are dangerous and it is best to not use or take any. 🍰
Thank you brother appreciate that. Are you sure that the Targin doesn’t block the receptors in your gut, therefore blocking any other opioid you use from the gut?

Because when I don’t have opioids I get bad diarrhoea and I have to constantly wipe

I had 85mg of Targin this morning and a couple hours later I had my Methadone I buy each day

I’m worried that the Methadone hasn’t binded to the receptors in my gut therefore I might still have diarrhoea all day?

Sorry if I seem foul would appreciate if someone can help me and put my mind at ease

Idk about the naloxone version but I would take 10mg and it would last maybe a hour or two and I'd have to redose but if you do too much oxy it might make you sick. I would take the red ones before I believe that were 80s once and everyone but me threw up I drove all night and talked while everyone else slept in the car and then the next morning threw up on highway so careful about dosage it could make you nauseated. Also can't remember what the 80mg was Roxy or what.

Idk about the naloxone version but I would take 10mg and it would last maybe a hour or two and I'd have to redose but if you do too much oxy it might make you sick. I would take the red ones before I believe that were 80s once and everyone but me threw up I drove all night and talked while everyone else slept in the car and then the next morning threw up on highway so careful about dosage it could make you nauseated. Also can't remember what the 80mg was Roxy or what.
Yeah that’ll do it man, had many experiences like that when I was younger, I say that like I’m not only 25 haha. But yeah I’ve been on opiates for 10 years bro I know all of that stuff I’m pretty educated on the subject as one would be with years daily usage of hard opiates. Thank you though.

Just trying to find out about the Naloxone in Targin if it blocks the receptors in the gut therefore blocking Methadone in the gut if anyone can help me out.

Yeah I’ve had 80s before here in Aus. They were green and the blister pack said “Oxycodon (without the e) Sandoz. And some Mexican word.

I took one out and it was a plain green pill. It easily snapped in half so I assumed it was fake and Fentanyl. I took it with 2 Xanax bars that I got with the green pills. And about an hour later I was nodding uncontrollably it was actually scary. I still don’t know which pills were the Fentanyl ones though either the 80s or the bars.

Yeah I don’t know which one it was because half an 80 wouldn’t of had me nodding like that

Last edited:
Thank you brother appreciate that. Are you sure that the Targin doesn’t block the receptors in your gut, therefore blocking any other opioid you use from the gut?

Because when I don’t have opioids I get bad diarrhoea and I have to constantly wipe

I had 85mg of Targin this morning and a couple hours later I had my Methadone I buy each day

I’m worried that the Methadone hasn’t binded to the receptors in my gut therefore I might still have diarrhoea all day?

Sorry if I seem foul would appreciate if someone can help me and put my mind at ease

Update

I’ve been through a pack of toilet paper and had to make a trip to get some

Been a hell of a 3 days since I got these Targin

It’s like they stop withdrawals a little but at the same time make it a lot worse for this diarrhoea

I keep wiping myself clean, having a shower, and then within 20 minutes I have to wipe myself again

This keeps on going on and I don’t know what to do

Update

I’ve been through a pack of toilet paper and had to make a trip to get some

Been a hell of a 3 days since I got these Targin

It’s like they stop withdrawals a little but at the same time make it a lot worse for this diarrhoea

I keep wiping myself clean, having a shower, and then within 20 minutes I have to wipe myself again

This keeps on going on and I don’t know what to do
Have you tried Loperimide (immodium) to stop the diarrhea?

No I haven’t is that available over the counter? Is it on the shelf?

Thank you

Do you know about how Targin works? Does it block other opioids from the receptors in the gut?
Yes, loperimide is over the counter in the US. I dont know anything about Targin, so I couldnt tell you about that. Hope you feel well very soon.

If you can crush them, you can put them into boiling water and KNOW that you have 1mg/mL (you do the mathematics). In solution, orally it will act in a more prompt and linear fashion. If they are fakes and contain fentanyl, well fentanyl has very low oral bioavailability BUT it would appear that although low, it varies a lot between different people.

Do not mix with other CNS depressants and don't use alone. Have naloxone to hand if you can.

See you on the Dark Side.

Is there anyone that could help me out with some questions about Targin please

Targin is an unusual case. One can remove the naloxone, but as I have said elsewhere, you really do not get more mileage from parenteral administration. Crush them if you must, but swallow them. You get LESS from snorting because first-pass metabolism converts 10% of the oxycodone into oxymorphone which is x10 more potent.

10 years ago I was curious about oxy, now I'm 2 months clean shooting dope but popping hydromorh like candy.

I know you're going to do it regardless but just know you're playing with fire.

It's not a controllable habit for very long
Agreed, stay far away from opiates. There are fentanyl pills that look exactly like the real ones stay safe everyone. Fentanyl is in everything now, dope/H, cocaine, METH, and even marijuana and legal THC gummies.

I am super lucky I did not get addicted to Oxycodone, hydrocodone, codeine, or morphine. I liked the 'escape' opiates provided and they were synergistic with Indica herb and hash, but I did not like the nausea, itching, nodding, and vomiting or feeling like I was going to vomit on them and when coming down giving me horrible nausea and stomach cramps.

Last edited: