• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time meth binge.. 4 days later, still feeling horrible!

I first tried meth three years ago and hated it.
I was so disgusted by it, couldn't fathom how people could become addicted to such a dumb drug and vowed to never touch the stuff again.

I started using it this past summer because I was looking for molly or soft but could only find meth.
The stigma is gone for me and now it's on it's way to becoming a problem.

I'm not saying that you should do it again, but there is a strong likelihood that you will...eventually.
If there is a next time, I would recommend smoking it instead.
The amount you put into a line is enough to smoke a couple bowls with.
Each bowl goes around a small group of people SEVERAL times and you can wait an hour or two before starting to feel like you could use more.
If he was doing meth, I really wonder how he managed to pass out?

In the meantime, rest. Take it easy. Stay home, eat and drink well.
After my first meth binge I slept 18+ hours a day for a few days before I felt like I could possibly get out of bed for more than food or a washroom break.
If your redosing after only an hour than your fiening out, you need willpower to do drugs like that and if you say it's causing you a problem then obviously you need to reconsider your actions.

If your redosing after only an hour than your fiening out, you need willpower to do drugs like that and if you say it's causing you a problem then obviously you need to reconsider your actions.
Redosing is hella bad. Also meth smokers are hella annoying, tweaker ish attitude, more likely to get in trouble, experience paranoia. Even iV users are way more stable than them.
One rule I made for stimulants: NEVER REDOSE!

Redosing is hella bad. Also meth smokers are hella annoying, tweaker ish attitude, more likely to get in trouble, experience paranoia. Even iV users are way more stable than them.
One rule I made for stimulants: NEVER REDOSE!
^^ Exactly