• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time meth binge.. 4 days later, still feeling horrible!

Keldyanna

Greenlighter
First off, thank you for reading my post! I was living in the moment this past weekend and met up with a date to just hang out and have a few drinks.. well we started discussing drugs, and he apparently is into meth. I have never done it and really never researched too much on it. Being the type of person I am, I was curious. He offered and I did not decline. So there was the start of it, at 2AM he made me a "parachute" and i swallowed it (have no idea how much i consumed, idiot i know.) Immediately after he broke some up and we both snorted a rail, and wow did that burn! But I felt incredible after, that whole night is kind of a blur, but it was a remarkable feeling. Honestly, I have never been so horny in my life, everything I touched felt amazing. I couldn't keep my hands to myself. Such a fantastic euphoria!-- Fast forward to 9AM, I was no prepared to stay up all night and party but I did, and I had responsibilities the next day with family. I couldn't let the family know what I was doing. So I showed up to help them unaware I would still be feeling the effects.I played it off well, they had no idea I was on drugs, thank goodness. I didn't feel too horrible at this point, had a bit of anxiety and I did NOT feel like eating. I felt very antisocial at this point. All I could think about was going to see this guy for another fun night! So around 9pm (Sunday evening at this point) I went back to hang out with him, I ended up taking another "parachute" that he made up for me (again, unknown of the amount, but it felt much bigger than the previous one) I was kind of getting tired before I took it. About an hour later, things started to get really crazy. The guy I was with ended up passing out on the couch, as I was just relaxing next to him, I did not feel like the night before. I started to get super hot, sweating constantly, then I started to tremble all over. I could not stop shaking! I was freezing at this point. I got up to get some water, and felt instantly dizzy and I had tunnel vision. I made my way to get water, and sat back down. At this point, I should of woken him up, but I didn't. Water was so hard to get down, but I knew I needed it. My brain was working, I was aware of what was going on, I kept myself calm and just tried to relax. Got a cold cloth and put it on my neck and head to cool myself down. My head and ears start ringing, and then the vomiting started. I vomited about 3 times before I finally just needed to sit down again. I was feeling horrible! Time was something I paid no attention to at this point. 6AM rolls around and I felt like I just needed to go home to my bed, escape this horrible place I was in. So, I left. Got home safely, got water, rolled into my bed and passed out. I woke up at 10AM feeling awake and better, so I thought. Again, I had no knowledge of what meth did to you or what to expect after. So, I started googling when I woke up and found out a whole bunch of things that would of been good to know! I was up for a good 36 hours before I fell asleep when I got home. Since then, I haven't been able to eat much. I take vitamins and drink water. It is seeming impossible for me to eat. I had a horrible panic attack yesterday, however since I am a very selfaware I can calm myself down from them easily. It was an ongoing issue I have been facing since my last dose of meth. It is now Wednesday, been about 88 hours since my last dose, and I still feel really really weird. I am aware of the emotional part of it now, I do not feel depressed. Just horrible headache, and very nauseous. I am still quite shaky and when I stand up, I get dizzy with a rush. I obviously do not feel myself. I have missed all of my college classes this week so far, and I feel horrible. I am a very responsible person usually. I am also a very empathic and emotional person, but at this moment I feel very disconnected from everything! I just want to know how much longer this will last, I still feel like I am on meth! I am a very well groomed person, and have been keeping that up. I am not sweating as much anymore, and I don't smell as horrible (lol)

I really do appreciate any advice you can give me! BTW:: This is my first and last time doing this drug, as euphoric as it is, and as amazing as the sex was, my life is much more important, I can't let my family down! I really honestly understand why this drug is so addicting.

It looks like you're still high really, given the enormous block of text you've typed above lol. Anyway your friend gave you waaaaaaay too much. Really, far too much. I recommend you don't parachute again unless you measure the dose with an accurate milligram scale beforehand - you can end up taking huge quantities without realising.

However, you'll be fine in a few days. Get lots of sleep, and try to eat as much nutritious food as you can. Going for a long brisk walk might also help. And whatever you do, don't ever do this again.

Why are you taking meth, it stresses out your heart and causes all kinds of problems like paranoia staying up all night loss of appetite. Not promoting anything here but opiates are completely non toxic and you get a good nights sleep. Secondly it has a way better relaxed feeling thats being all twaked out. I eat perfectly fine. You won't get dependant if you space out your dosages for example taking a dose once every 3 or 4 days or less even. It grows as a plant. Heroin is just morphine that reaches the brain quicker and even converts to morphine. I don't see why anyone would ever take speed over opiates. Plus if you need to get shit done and be high also the opiate is called tramadol. Again not encouraging or promoting anything simply telling you this for the benefit of harm reduction.

justtakethat, how can you say opiates are completely non-toxic? Not trying to be an asshole here, but I don't think opiates are much better than doing meth, at least if you abuse them. If your talking about popping a little oxy here and there that's okay, but not easy to maintain that way of life, because they are so fucking addicting! They can be very toxic, especially with all this bad heroin going around these days with the fentanyl and RC fent analogues in there.. Basically what I am saying is that they can fuck your life up every bit as bad as the next substance can, like meth. And everyone has their own preferences with drugs, maybe the OP prefers to just stick with stimulants like some people and doesn't like downers very much or at all. I know a lot of people that hate opiates but love cocaine and other stims. I myself love opiates and was extremely addicted to them IV for a long time, before finally landing where I am now, which is on bupe. But they are most definitely toxic, if you abuse them, as I have lost too many friends from heroin overdoses!

OP: It sounds like the guy you went out with kind of went a little over board giving you all that meth, seeing as you never tried it before that. I really hope it all works out for you, but I would stay away from that dude if you don't want to do meth anymore, as he will most likely trigger you to want it again even though your hating it now. That's how most stims work for me, and I have tried a lot of different stimulants before, just not meth like I said, you hate them when your coming down from them, but cravings start appearing for them once they completely wear off, then you might have a different mentality and want to do it again. That's how the majority of stims are with me like cocaine, crack, and amphetamines.

Ilove2nod: thank you for that! I was actually addicted to opioids for about 2 years, been sober from them for 5 months now! I hated the person I became on them! I am honestly not trying to run to drugs to have a good time... Except alcohol I do enjoy a good beer every now and then, but only social events or if I'm out with the girls! Benzos I never got into, they don't really do much for me except put me to sleep. Cocaine... Oh man, I love cocaine but never got addicted! Again, that was just a social thing. So I've never tried stimulates like this before, it was an incredible experience however! I am definitely staying away from that guy, he's a wonderful person, but I can't put myself in that situation anymore, because I definitely have an addictive personality!

Yeah anytime! I totally understand. I too have a very addictive personality, as do a majority of others on this forum. I am honestly very glad I don't have access to meth in my area. I live in probably one of the few places in the US with no meth, but we have every other drug you can possibly think of. And curiosity has gotten the best of me with pretty much all of them. Just wanting to see what they were like. And I am currently battling an opioid addiction with subs as well as being addicted to coke off and on, as it is all over the place down here and very good quality. I find it very hard not to be tempted by it when I have the money. I also know how it is to have a toxic relationship with someone too who you really like but just is a terrible influence on you.. one of my ex-girlfriends took me from being a light user of roxy/oxy and just sniffing or chewing it like 30-60mg a day or so, to becoming extremely addicted to smoking them on foil and shooting them as well as heroin which came a little later, so when I started using them in those very addicting methods of smoking/IV for that intense rush and high I got, I began spending every penny I had on all of it including other opis like dilaudid, opana, and morphine, mainly oxy though... doing upwards of 300mg of oxy or at the very least a half a gram of H, if it was H we were doing.. sometimes more like a G.. (very strong H) every single day with her. Since then I have ended that relationship, gotten on subs and now am on all the meds I need to be okay and live like normal person for the most part now thankfully. She too got on methadone and got her shit together, so I am glad for her, because I still care for her, just not like it was before when we were still together, just happy she made it out of that game too. Anyways.. I just thought I would add this, since I have had some similar kind of experiences with drugs and stuff like that... just so you know your not alone. But I hope you feel better from your meth incident, and best of luck to you Keldyanna! Be safe out there!

Last edited:
You think just because you can die from it makes it toxic? Can't you die from too much water? What I'm saying is your brain actually produces endogenous opiates like endorphine(endomorphine) and has opiate receptors. You will never poison your body from taking opiates, maybe if your stupid enough to iv some cut heroin off the street but we are talking logical. You can iv pharmaceutical grade opiates and be just fine. OP says he prefers alchohol or a beer? Alchohol does direct damage to your liver and too much would make an organ shut down. With opiates you will only not be able to breath. But it takes alot over the normal limit to OD. Stay away from meth

^No. pharmaceutical grade opiates might not be "toxic" as they really benefit a lot of people who really need them and are in pain, but really once you become addicted to them they are not good for you by any means whether your in pain or not, but I can definitely understand more about someone who actually needs them becoming dependent on them, than someone who is just trying to get fucked up. Now this heroin laced with fentanyl is fucking toxic! Way too strong, and is killing so many people. Most heroin addicts, like I used to be, do inject it too.. I watched many friends of mine go from sniffing it or smoking it along with oxy and other pharms, to just strictly shooting H because it was so much stronger and cheaper. And I agree with you about alcohol, that shit is beyond toxic. I hate alcohol and have an alcoholic brother and father, who turn crazy and sometimes downright insane when they drink, it has made them worse and worse over the years, especially my brother though. I watched him go from being one of my best friends to wanting to fight every time he sees me. It is fucked. Weed and THC based products are the only "drug" if you wanna call it that that are safe to do whenever.

We are just talking about opiates not opiates laced with stuff. Anything non toxic can be laced, and it can be bad for someome who os addicted by making them need it to feel the normal amount of happiness but that is 100% their fault. It isn't hard to not meed heroin every day. OP needs to realize that heroin can't even compare to meth. I classify heroin or morphine next to marijuana, grows as a plant. And binds to are receptors and is created endogenously like cannibanoids. Opiates are a much better option, again not encouraging anything.

How did this thread turn into an opiates versus meth discussion? Justtakethat, please don't derail and stay on-topic.

I'm only informinw bad meth is and how that shit is toxic and actually makes you looked fucked up from a while of using it. Take a 30 year heroin addict and a meth addict who both withdrawaled and the meth addict will look horrible. Opiates don't affect physical appearance or internal organs. Alchohol is worse than heroin in that sense, I want to inform him for the purpose of harm reduction.

Dont do damage to physical appearance or internal organs** (sorry can't edit kn mobile)

Op I hope you are doing well. It sucks that this thread got hijacked. But anyway. If you decide to do any more meth in the future it's better to be aware and informed if you can. Or with any drug. Maybe put this one in for experience and learn not to trust random people or dates with giving you any kind of substance that you don't know about.

Whenever I have a bad experience of some kind I try to take it as a learning experience and try not to beat myself up over it. I tend to feel so guilty but really that just makes everything worse so I hope you can avoid that for yourself if you can.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Keldyanna- The after-effects shouldn't last too long and I'm glad you've decided to steer clear of the stuff. I found the first time gave an incredible rush, but it was never really like that again and I am really glad that it wasn't something I chose to pursue in the way that several people close to me did as it really didn't end up working out for any of them.

Justtakethat- This isn't a place to be promoting opiate use. Someone trying meth for the first time is not a cue for you to give an advertisement for heroin and tramadol, especially when OP is a former opiate user. If your idea of harm reduction advice is giving an unprompted rant on the pros of heroin over having an occasional drink or one time methamphetamine use, please go somewhere else.

Justtakethat: Allthough you have allready been roasted I will also jump on the bandwagon, opiates in particular heroin is very much fucking toxic, pretty sure the Diamorph they use in a UK hospital is not Tar. Anyone who buys heroin off the street and thinks their isn't something toxic left in it is a fucking twat. I think that was a really shortsighted post considering promoting opiate use in particular heroin use over meth use is pretty stupid and dangerous advice. Anyone's addiction is no satisfying story to me but I admit I was satisfied when that terrible advice was shot down by the OP when she revealed she was once dependant on opiates. Just saying its a Harm Reduction site and that is quiet they opposite of HR.

As for your post OP, you sound like an attractive girl who has alot to offer society and I know meth is fucking great, I remember my first time. I still think about that feeling to this day. But considering your history of addiction and the fact you enjoyed the experience indicates to me that you could learn to like it. Infact you kinda sound like the "cliche" meth victim who had everything going for her. My advice is continue the lifestyle that makes you happy and avoid meth and people that use it because most of them are annoying as fuck and wont shut up anyway. Just force yourself to eat. Even as you can feel that dry smoosh grinding down your throat just force down as much as possible because you will feel much better. Drink fluids, 10 or 15mg of valium perhaps if available. As for that just chilled out music, clear your schedule and relax drift into trance and then into slumber.
Good luck, if the nausea keeps up for much more than a day though I would probably see a doc.

Meth lasts way too long in my opinion when I eat it or snort it. Wen through a gram in a day from eating it and snorting it once and it lasted about a week total. I had a very similar experience. Should have smoked it
It looks like you're still high really, given the enormous block of text you've typed above lol. Anyway your friend gave you waaaaaaay too much. Really, far too much. I recommend you don't parachute again unless you measure the dose with an accurate milligram scale beforehand - you can end up taking huge quantities without realising.

However, you'll be fine in a few days. Get lots of sleep, and try to eat as much nutritious food as you can. Going for a long brisk walk might also help. And whatever you do, don't ever do this again.

I'm only informinw bad meth is and how that shit is toxic and actually makes you looked fucked up from a while of using it. Take a 30 year heroin addict and a meth addict who both withdrawaled and the meth addict will look horrible. Opiates don't affect physical appearance or internal organs. Alchohol is worse than heroin in that sense, I want to inform him for the purpose of harm reduction.
Thanks for warning us against the dangers of meth dude. Imma deffo stay away from that shit.

you're good dude. you're just not used to the body/mental stresst that comes with meth use.
just enjoy it.

maybe go out and have a nice meal or some shit.

i shoot grams so i know maybe what i'm talking about4a

eat some veggies dude. no meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I first tried meth three years ago and hated it.
I was so disgusted by it, couldn't fathom how people could become addicted to such a dumb drug and vowed to never touch the stuff again.

I started using it this past summer because I was looking for molly or soft but could only find meth.
The stigma is gone for me and now it's on it's way to becoming a problem.

I'm not saying that you should do it again, but there is a strong likelihood that you will...eventually.
If there is a next time, I would recommend smoking it instead.
The amount you put into a line is enough to smoke a couple bowls with.
Each bowl goes around a small group of people SEVERAL times and you can wait an hour or two before starting to feel like you could use more.
If he was doing meth, I really wonder how he managed to pass out?

In the meantime, rest. Take it easy. Stay home, eat and drink well.
After my first meth binge I slept 18+ hours a day for a few days before I felt like I could possibly get out of bed for more than food or a washroom break.