• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time cocaine

The fact that you are asking the question , you already know the answer.
It's your journey , be very careful!

Do you think i could keep it just to ibiza? Im just worried that once the door is open ill always do it and wont be able to say no. I literally just want to take it to keep me going. Any advice on first time would be great.

Sadly none of us have a crystal ball, and I understand you want reassurance but you won't get it because we're not you.

Some will say it's a bad idea to start, others that you'll be fine (especially as you've shown the ability to quit other drugs).

In reality the vast majority of people who use coke recreationally don't end up addicted. However those that do often do so spectacularly. Your choice.

Yoooooooooooo, jesus didnt mean for this thread to explode like it has! So i tried it we had flake, and honestly didnt really like it. Just made me feel abit more alert, and like i was better than every1 but i didnt like that. I cant really think of another time when id take it as it doesnt appeal to me really and ill just stick to mdma at raves at home. Thanks for all your support however looks like that will be the first and last time. I also got quiet paranoid on the comedown so for me its just not worth it!

Hi there! There is a chance with any substance that you will become addicted. Things you will want to look at are how much self-control do you have? How much do you plan on doing? Have you tried similar drugs and been able to stop without a problem? Once your able to answer these, it should give you a good outline to atleast go off of. Enjoy your time and stay safe!

Hi there! There is a chance with any substance that you will become addicted. Things you will want to look at are how much self-control do you have? How much do you plan on doing? Have you tried similar drugs and been able to stop without a problem? Once your able to answer these, it should give you a good outline to atleast go off of. Enjoy your time and stay safe!

wut

Yoooooooooooo, jesus didnt mean for this thread to explode like it has! So i tried it we had flake, and honestly didnt really like it. Just made me feel abit more alert, and like i was better than every1 but i didnt like that. I cant really think of another time when id take it as it doesnt appeal to me really and ill just stick to mdma at raves at home. Thanks for all your support however looks like that will be the first and last time. I also got quiet paranoid on the comedown so for me its just not worth it!

Glad you're back without a monkey on your back. Hope you had a blast!