• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin First Time Advice?

Hear you loud and clear brother.

But I'm sure I don't need to explain to you why I'm gonna do it anyway, I'm sure you get it x

Yeh, I understand.

But every novice user thinks they can beat this drug.

They can't.

It's very hard not to sound over dramatic when talking about this shit, but it will eventually suck all humanity out of your being.

All I can promise you guys is that I will try and be as sensible, reflective and self-aware as possible <3

I'm obviously very naive about heroin, but at least I'm aware that I'm naive.

Your concern is making me take this more seriously, I can't lie! It's heightening my decision, and it will be a more considered decision now. Thanks.

All I can promise you guys is that I will try and be as sensible, reflective and self-aware as possible <3

I'm obviously very naive about heroin, but at least I'm aware that I'm naive.

Your concern is making me take this more seriously, I can't lie! It's heightening my decision, and it will be a more considered decision now. Thanks.

Just be aware that it can take years to acquire a full on addiction to this stuff, which is entirely dependent upon your ability to source it. Once you get a regular supply, its game over.

I have some fenty test kits still lying about, so I think I probably will test the H. I'm not really concerned about fent lol, but as so many people on here have mentioned it, I think I should probably follow the advice I'm being given (I did make a thread asking people for their advice after all!). Plus might be worth testing just for the peace of mind.

To be fair, not everywhere in the world has heroin that's all contaminated by fentanyl.

If you lived in Australia I'd say the risk of it having fentanyl in it is extremely low. If you lived in the US it'd probably be extremely high.

I don't know the situation in the UK so I'm just mentioning it out of an abundance of caution.

If you have no tolerance to harder opioids you're at about your highest potential risk for an overdose. Even without fentanyl, so if it had fentanyl in it the risks would be higher still. Hence why I emphasized starting as low as possible. Because you can't be sure how strong it will be to you but it could potentially be extremely strong.

To be fair, not everywhere in the world has heroin that's all contaminated by fentanyl.

If you lived in Australia I'd say the risk of it having fentanyl in it is extremely low. If you lived in the US it'd probably be extremely high.

I don't know the situation in the UK so I'm just mentioning it out of an abundance of caution.

If you have no tolerance to harder opioids you're at about your highest potential risk for an overdose. Even without fentanyl, so if it had fentanyl in it the risks would be higher still. Hence why I emphasized starting as low as possible. Because you can't be sure how strong it will be to you but it could potentially be extremely strong.
Thanks. I will start extremely low!

You haven't dipped in yet? The anticipation is killing me lol

Nice self control
Lol it hasn't even arrived yet sorry brother! Will update when it does with a pic or something x
It might still be a while till I take it though. I'm working Mon-Fri, and I just bought an 8 ball of coke for my friends 21st on the weekend. I'm not in a big rush to take the H, and I'll need clean out my system and abstain from all drugs for a few days before I try it too.
Also see^^^

Not this weekend, but the one after, might be the time. But idk. I might not be feeling it. And if I'm not feeling it, I won't take it ofc! x

I think you're spot on when you say as soon as I start worrying about wasting my gear/maximising efficiency, that's the time to worry.

Na, at that point it'll be too late.

I say forget putting it in the cig and just use foil. You literally only need a match head amount on the dull side (shiny side to the flame). Keep your lighter about 6 to 12mm away from the foil, tilt it slightly, maybe 25 degree angle for a small amount (larger amounts you'll likely want to tilt more). Have your tube ready to breathe in the smoke, it will essentially melt or liquefy at first and then the smoke will come (matter of seconds). Hold your hit as long as you can. 1 or 2 hits will likely so the trick.

With sprinkling it on a cig I feel like you could easily end up doing too much. You will start to feel it almost right away but there is some delay with the come up. You dont want to do too much. It will make you nauseous and feeling shitty

Last edited: