• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

first fast acting antidepressant for suicidal people

To be honest, all these posts about not being able to afford ketamine, make me so fucking grateful that the UK has the NHS.

Oh and thanks to plumbus-nine, for reasserting that MXE is far superior to ketamine, as an antidepressant (I've had lots of people here, send me a thank you for MXE. Proves I was utterly shite at keeping my identity unknown! 😁)

how does one acquire MXE??

It is uncommon these days.

Ketamine and 2F-DCK are more common and should work for your purposes.
I would vouch for 2F or DCK, these are more similar to MXE whenever not the same but it might be permatolerance which stops the magic. MXE had such an unique, oriental aura to it - I can't really describe it but it was magic. I remember walking around for hours just sucking in the impressions and feelings. DCK is nice, as is 2F-DCK (and the first hours of K until you begin to come down for ages and have an aching bladder. It's just too less potent and puts too much of a strain on the body.) but they don't reach what MXE did. Yet any of the dissociatives can be nice. 2F-/DCK have the least of hangover of any drug I know so far btw, less than MXE had. Again, might be tolerance but usually hangovers become worse with tolerance.

They should make time-release capsules of MXE as an antidepressant.

yeah, how come nobody talks about the bladder issues when it comes to ketamine? since its all over the place now and i assume tons of people have used it, why arent there any negative reports at all, especially the worrisome ones regarding bladder issues??

yeah, how come nobody talks about the bladder issues when it comes to ketamine? since its all over the place now and i assume tons of people have used it, why arent there any negative reports at all, especially the worrisome ones regarding bladder issues??
There's loads of information on this and many negative reports and warnings about it. Seems limited to daily use and abuse of Ketamine. Which, as I understood things, wasn't the object of the exercise insofar as this thread is concerned.

There's loads of information on this and many negative reports and warnings about it. Seems limited to daily use and abuse of Ketamine. Which, as I understood things, wasn't the object of the exercise insofar as this thread is concerned.
My hunch is still that it isn't ketamine alone but a highly toxic impurity / synthesis leftover which is found in most of current illicit ketamine. That the arylcyclohexylamines themselves are irritant to the bladder, but not to the extent currently seen with K abuse. We have had people using the hell out of K for longer but the bladder stuff seems to be a recent issue. At least I had a solid DCK habit which would come to more than 1g of K equivalent per day and had nothing but very mild and transient symptoms - but at least once if not multiple times almost died from tainted batched off China/Darknet. Not related to the bladder but based on the potency there must be some very toxic arylcyclohexylamine related chemicals.

My hunch is still that it isn't ketamine alone but a highly toxic impurity / synthesis leftover which is found in most of current illicit ketamine. That the arylcyclohexylamines themselves are irritant to the bladder, but not to the extent currently seen with K abuse. We have had people using the hell out of K for longer but the bladder stuff seems to be a recent issue. At least I had a solid DCK habit which would come to more than 1g of K equivalent per day and had nothing but very mild and transient symptoms - but at least once if not multiple times almost died from tainted batched off China/Darknet. Not related to the bladder but based on the potency there must be some very toxic arylcyclohexylamine related chemicals.

I have a weird batch of 2F-DCK that feels toxic, hard to describe. Too bad, because I find it useful and therapeutic but can't easily find it anymore (at least, domestically).

I can get pure, smokable freebase cocaine for $20 if you are that depressed.

its not like anyone is certain how many receptors ketamine actually hits on. its still just theoretical and they havent figured it out yet. i doubt they will anytime soon and YET its highly profitable. im sure DXM isnt that much worse in comparison to ketamine. I read reports people comparing the two and DXM is quite easily available so, enough said.
Not over here, not even prescription.

Would you want it I guess crossing the border is optional.

Nope. Dissociatives are the real deal, I am feeling this for years and right now, I've been off dissociatives for some days and in the deepest depressive hole since a long time. These dissociatives are just so super powerful antidepressants, none of the currently approved psychopharms comes remotely close. The dissos take you out of the deepest hole in the matter of some minutes. It's magic as fuck.

Just the real problem is they are not approved. Ketamine is hard to get and it is maybe the worst arylcyclohexylamine they could have selected, it is so short acting. Many of the RCs are miles better, beginning with methoxetamine and continuing with things like deschloroketamine, and now its analogues like MXiPr etc. I tried some of them and all are miles better than ketamine, because longer lasting, more mellow etc..

I hate it so much to see them being banned in many legislations and with the Netherlands facing a blanket ban soon we all will be cut off the supply. Just because of some fools not being able to handle the substances and because of ignorant conservative politicians who understand nothing. I'm so at rage. Don't know what to do. My future is at stake and it looks dark.