Training Log First ever cycle log

Dbol is something I can rarely use due to lower back pumps. The bloat look is kinda inevitable - expect any extra weight to be mostly watery gain from the dbol.

Yeah it feel like water, mostly in the tummy area like the same way I look before I release a bunch of diarrhea. Well I most likely will be missing a shot of test this week. I took about 100mg yesterday instead of my usual 125mg. I think I'll get it by next monday so should I just cut the loss and inject the usual 125mg and then go on like nothing happened? If I get it by thursday (my usual day) should I do 150mg? or again cut the loss and do 125 like nothing happened?

For a second cycle, should I use my test P or would it still be too early for that? I plan on selling it off and the other freebies I have, if its still too early to use. I reached my realistic goals and Im sure in a year I can reach my goal goals I wanted. Overall I really enjoyed all of this, it was great and I appreciate all the help and input! Another 6 weeks to go!

Just continue injecting as if nothing happened. Minor issue. Sell or keep the freebies. Honestly I wouldn't mess with prop yet. Unless you're ready to become a pin cushion.

Fuck the prop then! I loved pinning at first but its become such a chore now, I can probably only do every 2 days at most. I've been worried about the after math of all of this... Mostly in gains. Will I lose strength ? Will I be able to maintain? besides the water bloat I look fantastic!

The mistake not to make is to try and cut the fat off right after the cycle. Keep eating enough and training fairly hard to preserve strength and hold the muscle. This stuff is so subjective in our own eyes. We don't feel bigger when we grow, but we feel smaller when we stay the same size. Don't get me wrong, I'm also terrified. More so of crying like a schoolgirl due to messed up hormones. But this is what we signed up for.

I'm not going to try and cut until after 2 months off that way all the bloat and whatever goes away(is that how it works? lol) Thinking realistically, eating while Im off to maintain gains and stength will probably put some slight fat on hahaha BUT ITS WORTH IT. Also now that I am thinking about it, how would cutting on a cycle work? I guess you wouldnt really worry about losing gains since you were cutting?

but yeah, I disagree I do feel bigger when I grow. I feel HUGE right now. Only times I feel small is when someone bigger than me is close to me too long for comfort. Im actually not terrified of hormones, I've felt pretty normal besides increased horniness. I'm thinking if I ever get back on Test after this I'll prolly go up to the 400-600 levels and stick with that for awhile. As for being shutdown for the 2-4 weeks (can someone confirm this for me?) I'm a tad bit scared but Im also a little excited to see what life without testosterone will be like.

Everyone is different but the PCT I ran after my first cycle was bunk and I had bloods done about 8 weeks after. Test was still in the shitter. Most of the lengthy literature in 10th Anabolics has people 'recovering' in 12-16 weeks, some sooner, with no PCT. Also depends on what you ran and for how long. If you need any confirmation, just get blood work 3 weeks after your last test shot and it will probably be <50

You've not taken a lot, so you should expect to recover fairly quickly. Also it's not a case of being 100% shutdown, you'll have some natty test the moment your LH shoots up (a few days). But it'll take a while for all the cells in the testes to fully recover and for normal test levels to return. How long very much depends on the person though.

OP, I'm unable to do much testing on myself in this realm seeing as I've been blasting/cruising (lol mostly blasting) for 4.5 years but have a number of people I work with that may benefit from the data.

I have access to free hormone level checks which I wish I could extend to you but if you do get test levels checked at intervals after the run, I'd be very interested to see the timeline and numbers

Well I got some today, should I shoot up my missed amount? Or just skip it since next pin day is 2 days away. (11-18 right now, 11-20 is when I pin)

Extend em up my boy! lol and Im not sure where to get my bloods done in the cities I live in. Trying to hide my use from my doctor at the moment

Eh, if you've just gained 30-40lbs, believe me people will have noticed I'm afraid ;)

Extend em up my boy! lol and Im not sure where to get my bloods done in the cities I live in. Trying to hide my use from my doctor at the moment

If you're in the US go to private med labs and get the female hormone panel for $60. Its a lot cheaper than the male. Includes complete metabolic, kidney, liver, hormones and you can tack on lipids if you want. Can get it drawn at any labcorp location

If you're in the US go to private med labs and get the female hormone panel for $60. Its a lot cheaper than the male. Includes complete metabolic, kidney, liver, hormones and you can tack on lipids if you want. Can get it drawn at any labcorp location

Can also do lifeextension.com both go through labcorp. If wanting to just check liver, kidneys, and cbc I'd suggest lifeextension.com as their test for that is $35. Female hormone panel through privatemdlabs.com is great though. 10182006 is a coupon code for 15% off through November 30 for privatemdlabs. Has three uses left.

What times should I go about and get tested? Also I ended up injecting one full CC on Monday and then was a day late for my last pin but I just did the regular 125mg that time. Got a new job and realized how strong I’ve become as most my coworkers are WEAK. I’m still only at 40pounds gain so far but last and this week I’ve been pretty poor on diet (adjusting to new schedule). Well moving on to week 10? Lemme double check on that.

I’m more than happy with results. If I can keep about 75-90% of this, I’ll be incredibly satisfied! If I drop down to 50% I’ll probably do another cycle next year if I’m not able to get up there natty. I feel like I’m taking test pretty good. What compound should I try researching next? I only researched test, dbol, and anavar (as that was what i planned to take)

40 lbs! Jesus man. That's a lot lol. And you said "only". As per testing times, I'm not sure. But being late on a shot by one or two days is no biggie unless using acetate or prop esters. Then if you're prone to sides from fluctuations in hormones you might get them.
Already thinking about next blast? I mean cycle? ;) I got two hypotheticals for you:
1. Since you have test prop can always stack that on top of a long test ester base. Basically start off with what you're using now as your next cycle then after 6 weeks, throw in some prop eod. 50-75mg. That way you can test waters with higher test and see if you get estrogen sides.
2. Dbol and test. 300-400 long ester test. Id say save the dbol for the end or alternate 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 30mg pre workout.

Oh well I was late by 4 days lol. The other was by 1 but that one I didn’t add extra since I did so much on Monday. I haven’t gotten huge sides except acne under my neck/on back and my little boys being too little. Hahaha I might give out my test P to a friend. I’m thinking about another cycle once I consult with my doctor when this one ends and when I see lab results. It’ll probably be a year from now, going to stay natty until I actually plateau.