Training Log First ever cycle log

I know it may sound like I'm being impatient but when I come on here to post updates...I'm just posting updates of my current thoughts and improvements. I'm not moaning or complaining so sorry to all if it sounds that way.

Cool no worries mate, it's sometimes hard to tell through written text how serious people are. I'm also not cajoling at all, though it probably seems that way because you can only see my words :)

But anyway feel free to moan away, it's your blog - you can tell me to fuck off if you like too, it won't phase me or deter me either lol =D

Had a guy that I'm friends with (also LE) ask to buy gear one time. I knew he was straight but still something I had a lot of adverse feelings towards haha

Well I guess they're retarded cuz they shrugged it off. The person Im living with has a big stance on any type of drug. Not a MALE so yeah pretty sure they arent taking as it would be pretty obvious. Plus my supplier being sketch and the only person I know who has it. I also have family who will "rat me out" if I decide to do a second but I didnt mention that before because I could easily just tell them I stopped and continue doing so lol.. That being said, against the wishes of many I'm going to add in the var week 6, rather do it now with test then by itself. also stupid question but Im just going to ask, I usually pin the same spot and Ive stated before sometimes I get some painless and sometimes I get a pinch and some resistance...unlikely Im doing so because of how close my pins are to one another but what happens if I'm missing the muscle? is the test still absorbed and working just as well subq? on another note, Ill be fairly sad if I dont get any substantial strength improvements week 5 :,) butttt nothing to do but work my ass off in the meantime until it does happen.

Last edited:
Just get some injectable b12 and use that as a cover. Note that I have no idea what kind of syringe is used for that.

Just get some injectable b12 and use that as a cover. Note that I have no idea what kind of syringe is used for that.
When done by professionals it will be standard 3cc barrel with probably a 23g needle to inject. Me personally I woukd use a slin pin as b vitamins are dissolved in water and I'm lean enough to use 29g half inch needles to hit a muscle with nothing longer than an inch.

I usually pin the same spot and Ive stated before sometimes I get some painless and sometimes I get a pinch and some resistance...unlikely Im doing so because of how close my pins are to one another but what happens if I'm missing the muscle? is the test still absorbed and working just as well subq?

SubQ is a reasonable delivery method, but there's practically zero chance you're doing it that way unless you're highly obese or your needle is like 0.00025" long or something ;)

Yeah lol you can't just miss the muscle and even then sub q will still work. you'd know if it was sub q though by the knot under your skin

Yeah lol you can't just miss the muscle and even then sub q will still work. you'd know if it was sub q though by the knot under your skin
The knot and generally I get a burning sensation from the solvents and the knot is super itchy.

Guys the worst thing imaginable could've happened to me. I was gifted dbol. I am very tempted to add it in... Im staring it down as we speak

Guys the worst thing imaginable could've happened to me. I was gifted dbol. I am very tempted to add it in... Im staring it down as we speak
Lmfao. If it's legit dbol (I've never gotten fakes), to me that's a gift from the gods. Favorite oral by far. Maybe gf or CFC can chime in what you should do with it? I was thinking of 2 different approaches:
1. Add in last 4 weeks of cycle as test should be at its peak so you'll know the sides of dbol if they hit you.
2. Use it as a bridge during the wash out period as test leaves your body after cycle. So like last 2 weeks on test and then 2 weeks after last pin.
That's just my opinion.

"lol" at the thought of CFC/GF saying anything other than save it for a future cycle.

So this is your first buy from this source. You buy 2 (?) bottles of test e. He then sends you free Anavar. And then he sends you free dbol. This is how it went, right? If so, WTF.

My training partner has dbol and tbol in his stash and it's always there if I "want to try it for one workout." It is tempting, especially given how people describe dbol as euphoric (once an addict I suppose...). But I really am trying to do this right.

I mean, do what you want but be 100% honest about it so that the knowlegable ones can advise you properly on PCT or ancillaries.

I believe its legit. He gave it me because I had to wait super long to get the rest of my gear/AI and because I paid way too much in the first place for my two test e vials and arimidex (using bitcoin). It's only 19 (odd number) of em at 25mg.

For the anavar he gifted me enough for 3 weeks but then I ended up deciding to go for 6 on my next (which is now I guess) so I paid a little extra to get those numbers. Now he himself said to take it now (week 4 about to go into week 5) at 50mg daily until week 6 then switch to anavar and then taper down for 3 weeks instead of two then get off. He also said if I wanted to, I could start taking an AI at low doses to combat some effects of the orals but it was optional. I'm a little concerned for my liver as he didn't mention anything about it.

Well I guess we wait on the others to put their input on this.

RedLeader you are so cynical. And accurate lol.

But seriously, where do you stop? Why not triple your dose, and chuck in some dbol, tren and trest as well?

How are you ever going to know how you respond to low doses of a single compound if you don't actually try doing it?

I would say hoover up all these freebies and build up a stash for future cycles. If you're so willing to keep throwing stuff in, then I find it almost implausible that you're about to stop using gear anytime soon. In any case, one cycle really isn't going to change you very much, so even if you take everything you have, it's still not going to make much difference in 6 months/1 years time when you're off completely.

Anyway obviously it's your body so you do what you want, but I think I've already given my 2c plenty already ;)

RedLeader you are so cynical. And accurate lol. But seriously, where do you stop? Why not triple your dose, and chuck in some dbol, tren and trest as well? How are you ever going to know how you respond to low doses of a single compound if you don't actually try doing it? I would say hoover up all these freebies and build up a stash for future cycles. If you're so willing to keep throwing stuff in, then I find it almost implausible that you're about to stop using gear anytime soon. In any case, one cycle really isn't going to change you very much, so even if you take everything you have, it's still not going to make much difference in 6 months/1 years time when you're off completely. Anyway obviously it's your body so you do what you want, but I think I've already given my 2c plenty already ;)
I like the way you think! hahaha
In all seriousness, I just want to get rid of it all. I realize I might have to stash and save for number dos. Maybe even 3
as for gains, I really don't need MASSIVE ones. In fact if things keep progressing the way they should be then by the end of my cycle all I would need to do is cut some BF and I'd be more than happy. Tryna get that JCVD in his prime look. Muscles from Brussels.

^ But do you realise what you achieve on this single cycle probably won't last? Well, it may if you're miles below your genetic limits (and you may indeed be) and maintain good habits. But generally what you can achieve in terms of bodyfat and LBM from a cycle can't be held indefinitely naturally.

I'm absolutely not trying to convince you to continue cycling, but I guess I'm wondering what logic you're using here to make decisions with. Maybe you just fancied doing a cycle, that's fair enough. But I still wouldn't just use the AAS cos you have it lying around.

^ But do you realise what you achieve on this single cycle probably won't last? Well, it may if you're miles below your genetic limits (and you may indeed be) and maintain good habits. But generally what you can achieve in terms of bodyfat and LBM from a cycle can't be held indefinitely naturally. I'm absolutely not trying to convince you to continue cycling, but I guess I'm wondering what logic you're using here to make decisions with. Maybe you just fancied doing a cycle, that's fair enough. But I still wouldn't just use the AAS cos you have it lying around.
If I can atleast hold on to 50% of what I believe I should gain, I'm more than ok. I'm most likely going to add something in week 7 (total of 6 weeks to week 12) as I believe by the 6th week your body should have already reacted to whatever compound at any dose you put in to it.
I've decided I WILL have to do a second cycle if I want to get rid of everything and be atleast somewhat safe/smart. If I choose not to I was told like this

Week 1-4
Test e @250mg (1/2cc twice a week)

Week 5-8
Same test
Dbol 25mg/day

Week 9-13
Same test
Anavar @ 50mg (split twice)

and then the tapering off. No PCT, No liver support, AI on hand.

I mean if I do a second cycle, then it would be same except after week 6 I would add the dbol. Then second cycle I would keep the same test dose and add the var after week 6. This would then get rid of everything. Also time on= time off right? Even if I dont do PCT?

Last edited:
Updating.
I've noticed an increase in my size so I decided to weigh myself correctly. I went up about 20 pounds since week 1. I am also looking like most of it is muscle. I've noticed near the end of last week that I got some slight water retention, I decided to drink more water, I really dont measure my water intake because I drink it quite frequently but I've decided to go for that 1.3 gallons.
My balls are definitely smaller, hahaha I thought I'd be more upset if they shrunk but I actually dont mind it at all, in fact it makes cycling much more comfortable, noticed THAT today. lol.
I'm starting to think the MASSIVE increase in strength isnt that massive. I dont know I guess I'll see today when I bench, though I do enjoy going up in weight more than normal every week on excercises but I can rest assured knowing that it HAS hit me.
On the topic of my orals. I have 19 dbols at 25mg and 100 var at 25mg. I have a brother who wants to take the var since he is deathly afraid of needles but two things.
1. He is 100lbs at 5'9", yes you are reading that correctly. 2. Since he wont take an injectable as base, I know he wont hold onto most gains but will he atleast keep the weight gain because honestly this guy needs it, he cant fucking eat I think his stomach shrank or something.
Anyways! Still not sure if I want to take the dbol starting week 7 (25mg everyday split into two times a day at 12.5mg) I had a set goal in mind when I started my cycle so I guess I'll see where I am by that time before I make my decision otherwise I'm going to get rid of it through other means.

I wouldn't give anything to a dude that's a 100lbs besides food lol. If you can't eat and train without the drugs then you can't eat and train with the drugs.

On a side note, you could just use the dbol as a preworkout. I doubt that one 25mg dose 4-5 days a week as a pre would give you any potential sides with stuff like estrogen but you could do half a tab and I'd be comfortable saying you wouldn't experience anything that would need monitoring.

Ya, give him some weed and a gift card to Taco Bell if you want to help him. I can empathize with having a hard time gaining weight (I have had to work for every single lb gained this cycle... I didn't get the easy 10-20 many do...it just wears better than had I done it naturally), and I think people are a bit too critical of light guys using gear, but 100 at 5'9 is like a female runway model. I was that weight 5"5 in high school and even that was tiny. Even if he has a small frame, like 150 minimum perhaps would be a good starting point.

And I forget which channel it was, but I was watching something where a guy would rotate between aromatizing and non-aromatizing orals as a pre-WO to keep estrogen sides at bay.

But you're up 20lbs, that's crazy. Did you feel like it had gone up that much before you weighed yourself? Or were you really surprised to see it? And ya, I suppose that sides don't seem quite as bad when they are evidence that the gear is real.