First cycle

That-Strange-Guy

Bluelighter
I have been lifting weights 3 - 5 days a week for the last 5 years, I have gotten stronger but not bigger. I have an unusually fast metabolism, I have tried everything from those whey-gain shakes to overeating every 3 hours. Eventually I gave up on gaining weight and continued to excercise.

Alright so I slacked off for a few months and now have been back to the gym for a few weeks and obtained some test. I have done a ton of research on it already before doing it so I am well versed on all of that.

After thinking for a while I decided to do my first cycle with winstrol to get rid of any unwanted bodyfat and help harden whats already there while gaining strength. My main problem is I have reached my plateu at this bodyweight and can not physically up my weights because im stuck.

So today I took 100mg test-E and took 25mg of winstrol, I plan on continueing this 5 days a week until I am done this cycle.

here is a picture of prior to starting. I will post updates here

What's your diet like? My metabolism is fairly fast too. I had to eat a disgusting amount of food to get to 180lbs. (I'm only 5 7.)

You are very thin, looking at the photo supplied.. You state you have been lifting 3-5/week for the last 5 years..

You don't need steroids, you need to learn how to train and eat... You are doing something wrong... Sorry..!!

For a first cycle 500mg test e only is recommended..

To gain weight you need to be in a calorie surplus, you won't make progress if only concern is losing any body fat you gain. You need to put that aside and build mass, Learn how to train, Eat & Recover.

You don't need steroids, you need to learn how to train and eat... You are doing something wrong... Sorry..!!

I'd agree with this. It's hard to tell because the op's pic is so small, but he's obviously nowhere near his natural limit.

I'd agree with this. It's hard to tell because the op's pic is so small, but he's obviously nowhere near his natural limit.

Look at delts and arms, hardly any size at all, same for chest, but probably carrying too much adipose around abs..!!

Previous training and nutrition must have been less than optimal...

I should have said I was lifting weights off and on for the last 5 years. I have never pushed myself to my natural limit, I just like to be in shape. I am by no means a professional bodybuilder so I know some areas of my body are under developed. My diet consists of protein shakes in between meals since I do not have time to eat every 3 hours with working 6 days a week. But I have been told at the gym by personal trainers that any bodyfat I can get is good bodyfat, even if I eat McDonalds every meal for now just to get more meat to turn into muscle, I plan to switch to tren to bulk up after this quick cutting cycle to get back "into shape" as I said I have been slacking for months so my only excercize has been work and pulling wrenches in the yard working on vechiles.

I should have said I was lifting weights off and on for the last 5 years. I have never pushed myself to my natural limit, I just like to be in shape. I am by no means a professional bodybuilder so I know some areas of my body are under developed. My diet consists of protein shakes in between meals since I do not have time to eat every 3 hours with working 6 days a week. But I have been told at the gym by personal trainers that any bodyfat I can get is good bodyfat, even if I eat McDonalds every meal for now just to get more meat to turn into muscle, I plan to switch to tren to bulk up after this quick cutting cycle to get back "into shape" as I said I have been slacking for months so my only excercize has been work and pulling wrenches in the yard working on vechiles.

I have been told at the gym by personal trainers that any bodyfat I can get is good bodyfat, even if I eat McDonalds every meal..... This is wrong, you don't need trans fats from junk food

I plan to switch to tren to bulk up after this quick cutting cycle.... Tren is optimal for producing lean bodymass... You don't need to cut..!! You have nothing to cut..!!
You are much too thin..!! You need carbs, protein and healthy fats, not a diet..!!

Another thing I should note this is the first time I will be seriously weight lifting by diet rest and excercise, before it was just to stay active I guess, but I am 5'10 and 140 pounds and my bench is "stuck" at 160 as it has been for a long time. I do know I can overcome this by routinely doing a proper regiment but I just wanted a jumpstart to help so I don't look like that thin weak guy at the gym. I plan on working on a much better diet after I get a few more weeks back at the gym. Most of what I have been doing lately is re-memorizing proper form with low weights as a refresher since it's been so long.

So what would you suggest for a diet? I know red meat, fish, peanut butter, nuts, chicken, pasta (which is mainly all I eat anyways). But maybe I am missing something

I'm sorry and I may be the only one reading this in this way... but when you say
So today I took 100mg test-E and took 25mg of winstrol, I plan on continueing this 5 days a week until I am done this cycle.
are you meaning that your sticking yourself with 100mg of testosterone enanthate every single day of the week and then taking two days off? I'm asking because due to testosterone enanthate's half life this is an unecessary amount of doses over the course of the week... if anything dosing this often with something that has such a long half life could actually do more harm than good... actually it would definitely do more harm than good because there really isn't any benefit to dosing that frequently. Maybe I'm mis-interpreting what you're saying but that's how it came across to me.

I'm sorry and I may be the only one reading this in this way... but when you say are you meaning that your sticking yourself with 100mg of testosterone enanthate every single day of the week and then taking two days off? I'm asking because due to testosterone enanthate's half life this is an unecessary amount of doses over the course of the week... if anything dosing this often with something that has such a long half life could actually do more harm than good... actually it would definitely do more harm than good because there really isn't any benefit to dosing that frequently. Maybe I'm mis-interpreting what you're saying but that's how it came across to me.

it was my first time dosing test, i wanted to try it in a lower dose to ensure I would not experience any bad effects, especially stacked with the wins I took. My next dose should be 400mg because I don't want a sore injection site all week.

it was my first time dosing test, i wanted to try it in a lower dose to ensure I would not experience any bad effects, especially stacked with the wins I took. My next dose should be 400mg because I don't want a sore injection site all week.

... doses are measured based upon the total weekly amount. What I understood from your previous post was that you were taking 100mg every day.... which would equal 500mg/week. 500mg/week is fine but it should be injected in doses of 250mg twice per week. Are you trying to say that you took 100mg every day and now you're going to take 400mg every day?

My original plan was to take 100mg per day, but afterwards decided to take 400mg today then wait a week. Or should I split that up into two doses instead?

My original plan was to take 100mg per day, but afterwards decided to take 400mg today then wait a week. Or should I split that up into two doses instead?

To create more stable blood concentrations its better to pin the enanthate ester 2X/week but with half the dose.. IE: 200mg twice a week...

OP, you don't need steroids, you need FOOD. I have nothing against steroids obviously (since I'm posting in this section), but ffs, get big and strong naturally first. Using steroids with no base to me is retarded.

Once you get consistent with training , eating and recovering for an appreciable amount of time (e.g 6 months) than think about using steroids.

It sounds like you have no idea how to train / what to eat and how to use steroids properly ....

Learn the basics first and do them well ... You need more food & muscle mass imo

I'll try to respond more eloquently since it seems like you genuinely don't know what you're doing..

You are nowhere near your natural limit at 140lb, and at nearly 6 foot, no less. The fact that you've been lifting for over 5 years and can only muster 160 on a BB press simply lays testament to the fact that you are not cut out for this until you learn how to consistently train and diet. That's going to require you to have to stop drinking like a fish, or taking whatever drug the kids are taking nowadays. That whole "I have a fast metabolism" thing really never fails to make me laugh. You simply need to learn to eat and train properly...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to respond more eloquently since it seems like you genuinely don't know what you're doing..

You are nowhere near your natural limit at 140lb, and at nearly 6 foot, no less. The fact that you've been lifting for over 5 years and can only muster 160 on a BB press simply lays testament to the fact that you are not cut out for this until you learn how to consistently train and diet. That's going to require you to have to stop drinking like a fish, or taking whatever drug the kids are taking nowadays. That whole "I have a fast metabolism" thing really never fails to make me laugh. You simply need to learn to eat and train properly...

This

You should be at least 200+ before you should consider steroids. You have a big frame with nothing on it, if you work ethic couldnt put any way on a 6ft frame steroids arnt gonna help you much.

Steroids is by no means a magic potion - you have to be dedicated and work just as hard