First cycle

I realize all of this, I never went through with my second dose, I still plan on using steroids at a later date, I have been looking more into my meals and how to work them into my schedule.

Like I said my 5 years of training was more or less just to stay active, I never intended to get big. And to be honest I drink maybe once a month and I have been off all drugs aside from marijuana for over a year and a half now. I work 6 days a week, getting upwards of 115 hours bi-weekly. Now I actually decided to try and gain some weight and put some mass on (first time trying) and I was offered steroids at the gym, I took it and got hyped about it and posted here being only half witted about it. I did take a course in college about dosages and calculations while doing injections and I have a pharmacy textbook, so I do know how to properly administer an IM injection but I was unsure on facts such as half life ect.

I apologise as coming off as a retard, I am reading and taking all of your advice. But the fact is I already eat like a horse, I mean I can pound away more food than anyone I know and I never gain a pound and I have to shit it out less than 10 minutes after eating. I have talked to my doctor about it and he just said I have a fast metabolism, but I think it may be a thyroid issue? Regardless after that 100mg of test-e I did notice my hunger levels increased and my bowel movements have slowed? Is this a normal side effect? Maybe I needed that just to kick my metabolism back where it should be?

I have a new goal, how to reach 180 pounds as fast and safely as possible while continuing to go to the gym regularly. I am not looking to get massive like some of you guys, as you mentioned I do have a big frame and I wish to fill some of it out just to look "normal" and not anorexic

Why are you planning on using winny? That isn't going to really help you bulk. If you are dead set on doing this then you should use a higher dose of test.

I realize all of this, I never went through with my second dose, I still plan on using steroids at a later date, I have been looking more into my meals and how to work them into my schedule.

Like I said my 5 years of training was more or less just to stay active, I never intended to get big. And to be honest I drink maybe once a month and I have been off all drugs aside from marijuana for over a year and a half now. I work 6 days a week, getting upwards of 115 hours bi-weekly. Now I actually decided to try and gain some weight and put some mass on (first time trying) and I was offered steroids at the gym, I took it and got hyped about it and posted here being only half witted about it. I did take a course in college about dosages and calculations while doing injections and I have a pharmacy textbook, so I do know how to properly administer an IM injection but I was unsure on facts such as half life ect.

I apologise as coming off as a retard, I am reading and taking all of your advice. But the fact is I already eat like a horse, I mean I can pound away more food than anyone I know and I never gain a pound and I have to shit it out less than 10 minutes after eating. I have talked to my doctor about it and he just said I have a fast metabolism, but I think it may be a thyroid issue? Regardless after that 100mg of test-e I did notice my hunger levels increased and my bowel movements have slowed? Is this a normal side effect? Maybe I needed that just to kick my metabolism back where it should be?

I have a new goal, how to reach 180 pounds as fast and safely as possible while continuing to go to the gym regularly. I am not looking to get massive like some of you guys, as you mentioned I do have a big frame and I wish to fill some of it out just to look "normal" and not anorexic

What do you eat?

Mostly pasta, chicken, fish, egg whites, peanut butter, steak, potatoes, ect. I mean I do eat a bit of junk and I am not on a set meal plan as of right now. Someone today at the gym told me cheese cake and whole milk, but that doesn't sound like healthy fats. I want weight that will stay, but I can work with. My end goal is to be 180-200 pounds comfortably without straining myself to stay there.

Why are you planning on using winny? That isn't going to really help you bulk. If you are dead set on doing this then you should use a higher dose of test.

I know winny isn't going to help me bulk and I stopped using it, it came with the test and I figured it would help me gain strength and overall benefit gains.

Mostly pasta, chicken, fish, egg whites, peanut butter, steak, potatoes, ect. I mean I do eat a bit of junk and I am not on a set meal plan as of right now. Someone today at the gym told me cheese cake and whole milk, but that doesn't sound like healthy fats. I want weight that will stay, but I can work with. My end goal is to be 180-200 pounds comfortably without straining myself to stay there.

I mean how much

There is a saying people in the BBing community have, "you gotta get big before you get beautiful." You should fill yourself with as much as you can if you wanna put on weight. Thats why im asking how much exactly you eat. Do you know how many calories you take in?

And dont shoot for a # as far as a certain amount of pounds you wanna weight, go for a look

Last time I counted I was around 3500 calories on an average day, but that is in 3 meals with shakes at break times at work and a light snack before bed. Cant say is how much is protein but I try to eat high protien foods.

Last time I counted I was around 3500 calories on an average day, but that is in 3 meals with shakes at break times at work and a light snack before bed. Cant say is how much is protein but I try to eat high protien foods.

You should try to double that. 3500 isnt much at all, especially if you have such a high metabolism. I have a fast metabolism too, i used to take in between 7-9000 calories. I could cut weight at 3500 calories

It's easy to double that if you eat junk food, im sure there is days I eat 8,000 calories but it probably had no protein at all. If I use what I usually eat I feel like I would spend half the day eating which I could do, but that is a lot of food.

It's easy to double that if you eat junk food, im sure there is days I eat 8,000 calories but it probably had no protein at all. If I use what I usually eat I feel like I would spend half the day eating which I could do, but that is a lot of food.

Gotta do it to gain weight, and it doesnt need to be all drug food. Plenty of half way decent foods you can eat to get your weight up.

I am up around 5,000 calories so far today, drank 4L of whole milk and man I feel like my stomach is going to split in two, I had a hard time deciding what exercises my stomach could handle without spewing up everywhere. And I am so bloated, looks like I have a beer keg with abs on it.

I am up around 5,000 calories so far today, drank 4L of whole milk and man I feel like my stomach is going to split in two, I had a hard time deciding what exercises my stomach could handle without spewing up everywhere. And I am so bloated, looks like I have a beer keg with abs on it.

youre gonna be like that cause your stomach is expanding, it wont be so bad in a little bit

You don't want to be eating junk food, the last thing you want is to get fat... 8,000 calories is a bit on the high side, especially if you are not training optimally or on exogenous hormones...!!
As a natural trainer 3500 Cals might be a good place to start, give it a few weeks on a regular productive training regime, if weight gain is not forthcoming increase by 500 Cals and repeat..!!
Try and use Chicken and fish as your protein sources, combined with rice/pasta/sweet potato/oats for carbs, plus olives, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado etc for healthy fats..!! Nuts seeds, berries, with the occasional organ meat as your multi-vitamins... You can use protein powder to supplement extra protein/day but don't miss regular meals for it..(maybe throw in milk, banana, pineapple for extra protein/Cals)...!!

^^ Good advice. Size is all about nutrition, and clearly you've not been eating enough so far, so structuring your diet would help. Keep a log of what you're eating, so you can improve eating habits and tweak intakes/macros depending on how your body reacts.

I have been keeping a log so far today, I am just shy of 6,100 calories thanks to a large mcdonalds milkshake but only 260g protein. I haven't been logging the fat intake.

I have also read that Test-e is good for bulking. I know i'm not at the ideal bodyweight and condition to benefit from it but would it help with hunger or speed up the process of weight gain? I am not looking to be some hu8ge pro-wrestler, I just want to look comfortable in my own body. I wouldn't mind a bit of fat in the right areas just to fill me out some. But I do want to stay healthy and active too.

I have been keeping a log so far today, I am just shy of 6,100 calories thanks to a large mcdonalds milkshake but only 260g protein. I haven't been logging the fat intake.

I have also read that Test-e is good for bulking. I know i'm not at the ideal bodyweight and condition to benefit from it but would it help with hunger or speed up the process of weight gain? I am not looking to be some hu8ge pro-wrestler, I just want to look comfortable in my own body. I wouldn't mind a bit of fat in the right areas just to fill me out some. But I do want to stay healthy and active too.

Not that (philosophically speaking) there is a right or wrong reason to use AAS, but if you only want to add a bit of weight and look fuller, you definitely don't need any AAS for that. Since using AAS comes with quite a few side-effects, it really pays to see how far you can get naturally first. If you're still unsatisfied with your look, then you can consider performance enhancement options at that point.

I think you'll find that all of us here would believe you could easily get to 180lbs at your height naturally no matter how poor your genetics. And to be honest, you don't look like you have crap genes, you could probably hold quite a lot of mass when you figure out how to get your diet working for you.

Like GF says above though, be cautious about how quickly your ramp up your calories. You don't want to pig-out on junk not only because you'll put on undesirable fat, but also because highly processed food is really unhealthy and that will probably further hinder muscle gains.

Maybe I just doubt myself but I feel like I have very poor genetics, I have practised form over and over but when it comes to testing my abilities my wrists buckle before my muscles can't take anymore so I have to use a lighter weight to maintain proper form and I feel like I am not gaining properly if I do not push myself.

When I was in the army I was in much better condition and was up to 160 but I was solid and sculpted and still looked small, could be because I am an ectomorph and I was constantly doing rucksack marches and working out and eating home cooked meals. It was like getting paid to train and then drink cheap beer all night, though I have never been much of a heavy drinker, I just like the social aspect.

So today I have been eating a lot os pasta rice and fish, smothered everything in olive oil. Plan to have chicken for my next meal, I am not so bloated today as I noticed some small things such as nuts have a lot of protein so it makes for a good light snack. I have been drinking a lot of milk too, whole milk during meals and chocolate milk before and after workouts. I have found my muscles feel really swollen today and they don't feel sore. I was supposed to take a break on saturday and sunday but I went to the gym before work this morning and worked on my core and some cardio. Man I love planking and reverse crunches. After work I had a nic e meal and found myself putting on some work gloves and hitting a spare tire in my yard as hard as I could with a sludge hammer, switching positions with my off hand every set.

I do not think I have gained any weight this week, maybe a pound or two but that's alright. Honestly I feel great, probably the best I have felt in years. I forgot how alive it makes you feel to push yourself until you can't go any further and wake up the next day feeling the muscles you shredded.

I think during my other years of training my food intake is a huge p[art of what went wrong, the recovery pain was unbearable and even if I switched muscle groups around to wait almost a week before working the same area again they would still be sore and I would have to lessen the weights to account for this. But this last week or so I have only felt a tiny bit tender and within 2 days it feels great.

So once I get my food situation sorted and find how much I need to gain a few pounds I will start updating bi-weekly or monthly pictures. Mind you my main goal for right now is bulking so I am not going to look beautiful with a stretched stomach and fatty watter weight muscles

I do not think I have gained any weight this week, maybe a pound or two but that's alright.

You don't want to gain more than 1-2lbs a week naturally, as you can guarantee that for most people those gains will simply be fat. I'd take 1lb/wk as your goal and measure it over a period of 2 or 4 weeks rather than weekly.