• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Finding and Licking Phenethylamines from Your Desk

^ That was the responsible thing to do. Most people would have probably slammed it right away.

I went over to a friend/dealers house on a monday afternoon to find him and another friend doing lines. I immediately wrongly assumed it was coke because it was monday at 5pm, and that would be typical of this friend so when asked if I wanted a bump I said sure and cut myself out a nice fat line. I ripped it and instantly knew it to be ketamine, I was suprised but in the end I was actually happier that it was K and not yayo. Interesting monday...I didnt neccessarily find it on the desk, but similar situation of the hoover vacuum that is my nose getting off its leash...

wow i had no idea that S_S went of the rails! i have not been posting on BL very much in the last few months, could someone fill me in on what happened? why exactly was he banned, and was there a single incident which led to his personality changing ie a psychotic break from a psychedelic overdose or some response to using steroids????

he's fine man.
he made some comments that upset some people a few times and now they're gunnin for him.
he gets banned whenever he makes a new account.

But hes the same sweet samandhi...<3

Last edited:
you give me the urge to find a razor blade and clean off my desk with it...

There is far from enough to do anything with the PEA that is on my desk though...

Bump for prune.

By the way, samadhi_smiles is doing great. What happened those years ago was that he started participating the Lounge a bit too much, and was in the steroids section (it was a phase) and he got too abrasive, and pissed some people off repeatedly, and got banned, and got perma-banned. At the time he was my real-life friend, and since then we've only gotten closer. He's doing really great, for a while he was living in my house with me while he was trying to get on his feet, and now he's running his own business, making a lot of money, about to have a baby and he's probably the happiest person I know. :)

Every so often he does, he's pretty busy though. We talk about Bluelight a whole lot more than he actually visits.

I licked my desk and scale just to make sure I had all of my 2C-E, ketamine, and 3-MeO-PCP off of it. :)