View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Finding and Licking Phenethylamines from Your Desk

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Try not to lick the random phenethylamine powder from your desk when you're cleaning. 8o

Or maybe do it. 8o

Stories of eating random powders of psychedelics found while cleaning house?

With Love,
SS

Try not to lick the random phenethylamine powder from your desk when you're cleaning.

Or try using a cloth instead! ;)

LOL
I was transfering 2c-i from a bag into a vial a few days ago. As expected a little bit ended up on the desk, vial and my fingers.
I licked it all off.
Must have been ~2-3mg.
Felt nice, i havent had 2c-i in years.

I used to snort MDMA from the top of this fridge I had, but I also capped 2c-i pills when I used to do that for a freind (I had a gem scale) on this same fridge. so one day I was cleaning teh room I was staying in and desided to clean the edges of the fridge. I used a razor to scrape out all the crystals/sand (I was living at the beach) and dust. we'll I was still ehavily into rolling and wehn I saw about 200mgs of powder consisting of sand/MDMA/2c-i/dust all I thought was "MDMA!!!!" and blasted that shit, burnt like hell and was pretty fucking ill after words, I got a pretty good dose of mdma alongw ith a snorted dose of 2c-i which burnt liek a mother fucker, so much that when I started to puke I swear to god puke came from the corners of my eyes. oh what a disaster, and to top it off my roomate at the time just wanted to make fun of me about it.

moral of teh story? I think I was fien for MDMA at that time in my life. Now I dont even have to worry about it though, I get no magic anymore besides maybe 30-40 mins of rolling in which I make my self crash if I dont find something to ahve sex with.

As time has gone by and I have become quite familiar with these compounds, I have most definitely licked up some powders that resulted from transferring substances and other such activities. I would not do so with something like DOC, where a tiny bit of powder could be full dose, though. But as far as 2C-phenethylamines, 4-sub-tryptamines, and other moderately-dosed chemicals, I've definitely ingested ~1-2mg or so, as a total estimate, in addition to my planned dose, or when sober (on very few occasions, where I knew the powder in question was between just a couple of things, none of which could harm me in such minute amounts.

Although, no, I have not accidentally tripped this way, only had minor alteration if anything at all. And I don't want to make it sound like I leave psychedelic powders laying everywhere either! It's just that when you've dosed out so many times with the same scale on the same desk surface, many times while already on something, you tend to lose tiny particples, and sometimes it's enough to notice.

^^^ yeah that day (?) I had it narrowed down to amphetamine, methylone, 2CD, or 2CE. It was win-win either way so I licked it up. =D

Come on Samadhi, I know your more responsible
than this. What is the point of this thread anyway?
... to brag about how irresponsible you can be? :\

Don't get me wrong, I've licked a few mgs or so of a known substance before,
but it might be time for some cleaning if you've got random powders laying
around on countertops.

Let's make a thread called "Creating threads on Bluelight after finding and licking phenethylamines when cleaning." :D

Yes, children, Dondante brings a somewhat sober (but cogent) point to this otherwise lighthearted thread. The moral of this story is to never lick phenethylamines from your desk unless you want to end up like me - flaunting your lighthearted nature for the world to see.

Be safe out there, kids! And, if all else fails, keep your phenethylamine pile neat and orderly and never take a drug unless you know specifically what it is and have tested it with reagents and titrated up from a low subthreshold dose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had 5-Meo-DiPT between vacusealed plastic sheets, not in it's own baggie but just stuck between there (so impractical :( ) so when weighing and dissolving I spilled some and it laid around on my weighing platform doing nothing and getting a tan (actually more than myself damn it). I thought about licking some but it was too much to do something silly like that. When I know the maximum mass of such stuff and/or it's 2C-C or 2C-D or a high dosed compound like many empathogens I might do it. But in such situations there wouldn't be a risk, really. I think I'm pretty responsible.
Even though I can handle very heavy trips well by now, the gravity of a psychedelic trip is to me something that makes it worth double checking your labels. I also color my solutions and try to be extra conscientious while preparing myself and the chemicals.
Anyone who does not should really either reconsider if they are mature enough for this stuff or make a big mistake and learn the hard way. Just don't make a mistake with a DOX or something and go dying on us.

Someone unban Gaian Planes. I lost my phone some time ago and want to meet up with him again. He was a good RL friend that I can no longer contact :(

Someone unban Gaian Planes.

Keep an eye on the social thread. He creates a new account occasionally, which usually lasts a day or two before he gets banned again.

Somewhere along the line Samahdi went batshit crazy in a way that belied his previously enthusiastic and goodhearted nature. I don't presume to know what exactly happened, but its apparent from his attempts at re-registering that his situation hasn't exactly improved.

RC exploration is a lot of fun, but lets not forget the lessons of the fallen.

patriotic_duty.gif

My suspicion is that his enthousiasm is partly what got him in too deep. The guy was knowledgeable enough, but underestimation seemed to make him hardly as responsible as necessary when dabbling int the things many of us do.
Maybe he licked something psychogenetic from his desk :)

Why was he banned originally? I remember reading a thread where a group was dropping the N bomb...
I remember thinking how nice and loving he was.... then I read some of his posts in the steroids section, pretty abrasive...
I never found powders lying around, but once I opened the fridge and a full siringe fell from it. I don´t know if it had coke, tramadol or lorazepam in it... I didnt know if it was mine either, so i threw it away.