Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Finally! I found LSD, but what now?

DutchBloke

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelight!

As I have read on this forum, LSD is quite hard to come by these days, Guess what? I got my hands on 6 150 Micrograms tabs.
I got to know a guy who shares classes with a friend of mine, I think he is quite trustworthy (but who knows?)

So I made this post because I wanted to know I lil more.

First of all, Should I get a testkit, I can buy one in the smartshop here. I read here that the best shot you got about the quality is the dealer..

Further, One of the guys I was planning to do this with said that he did not like 2c-b (we did that together a few weeks ago), So should he actually try acid?
since 2c-b is known for it's gentle and controllable trip.

We are planning to be tripping in a friend's house (safe environment, relaxing), Is it still adviced to have a tripsitter? Cause I tend to like psychedelics more when I am with few people.

Taking the above into account, what would be advisable to do with these tabs, Should i gather 6 of us and trip? Or would it be better to try it with fewer?

Many questions asked, thanks in advance :)

First of all, Should I get a testkit, I can buy one in the smartshop here. I read here that the best shot you got about the quality is the dealer..

If you can get a kit that easily, there's no good reason not to. Always better safe than sorry. No one is more trustworthy than chemistry, no matter how much they might even think they know what they're talking about.

Further, One of the guys I was planning to do this with said that he did not like 2c-b (we did that together a few weeks ago), So should he actually try acid?
since 2c-b is known for it's gentle and controllable trip.

This is too broad of a question. What didn't he like about the 2C-B?

We are planning to be tripping in a friend's house (safe environment, relaxing), Is it still adviced to have a tripsitter? Cause I tend to like psychedelics more when I am with few people.

Having a trip sitter is always advised, though often not necessary. However, if there are people there trying psychedelics (or at least a strong psychedelic) for the first time, it is very unwise to not have one.

Taking the above into account, what would be advisable to do with these tabs, Should i gather 6 of us and trip? Or would it be better to try it with fewer?

No way in hell you should do this if they're all new to it. If they're all experienced with psychedelics, then it could be okay. But I personally would prefer fewer people around me during a trip as well.

I would keep two tabs per person. Don't take them all at once though! In fact I recommend taking half a tab, wait for it to kick in and see how strong it is and how you feel.
I would keep it a max of four, if someone doesn't want two. You don't even have to do two that session. You might like it and want to do it again some other time.
As far as 2c-b, I don't know. I've never done it but I've heard mixed reviews. From great to meh. Never a horrible review though.

DutchBloke, if you can get more LSD from this person after this, then this is a good plan:

I would keep two tabs per person. Don't take them all at once though! In fact I recommend taking half a tab, wait for it to kick in and see how strong it is and how you feel.

If these are the only six hits you can get though, I have to say that you'd be playing a risky game doing that. If I personally was to dose like this, I would get absolutely nothing out of it other than disappointment that my LSD was all gone afterward. Two hits of LSD at once is the minimum I would ever take and expect to trip. On the other hand, I know people who would trip hard off of two hits of the same LSD. Those people would benefit from slowly dosing up, but I would not. Hence why I say, it's okay if you can get more, but if not then I would really recommend just eating both together.

Also, don't try to convince yourself that the dose will save you unless you know beyond the shadow of a doubt where those blotters came from. Given that you just got them from someone in class, that number (150 mcg) could very well be completely meaningless. It could be anything, from even more to significantly less.

As far as 2c-b, I don't know. I've never done it but I've heard mixed reviews. From great to meh. Never a horrible review though.

Some people actually seem to really hate the body load. I personally didn't get one, but I've heard of lots of muscle tension and tremors from others.

I am well aware of the fact that the dosage is most likely lower (or heck maybe even more) than advertised by the guy, however he said that he liked to use two at the same time.

However I have no experience with LSD and I am trying to be cautious with it, so what Blue Kuru said sounds good to me since I am also quite sure that he has the sources to get more.

I asked the guy about why he didn't like 2c-b, he said it caused only minor effects and a lot of headache.
Also this same guy has tried truffles a couple of times and really went bad on them, feeling bad and a lot of pain in his back.
Same dude also completely tripped on half a dose of space-e capsules, which I felt completely nothing from.
I'm not sure if I he should do it, supposing that if he loses it our trip will be less fun aswel.

note: I got benzo's on hand

If these are the only six hits you can get though, I have to say that you'd be playing a risky game doing that. If I personally was to dose like this, I would get absolutely nothing out of it other than disappointment that my LSD was all gone afterward. Two hits of LSD at once is the minimum I would ever take and expect to trip.
I think this is really dangerous advice, especially to someone that has never tried LSD.
You really don't know;
a) what's on those tabs
b) how much of it there is on the tabs.

Assuming it is LSD, caution is still advisable. If you've never had acid that got you where you want to be with 2 tabs or less, i'm afraid you've never had good tabs.

I am well aware of the fact that the dosage is most likely lower (or heck maybe even more) than advertised by the guy, however he said that he liked to use two at the same time.

However I have no experience with LSD and I am trying to be cautious with it, so what Blue Kuru said sounds good to me since I am also quite sure that he has the sources to get more.

I asked the guy about why he didn't like 2c-b, he said it caused only minor effects and a lot of headache.
Also this same guy has tried truffles a couple of times and really went bad on them, feeling bad and a lot of pain in his back.
Same dude also completely tripped on half a dose of space-e capsules, which I felt completely nothing from.
I'm not sure if I he should do it, supposing that if he loses it our trip will be less fun aswel.

note: I got benzo's on hand

In that case then, that's definitely a good way to go. I just wouldn't want you to finally find LSD, only to miss out on what it has to offer!

Well, I'm not sure what space-e capsules are, but based on his reaction to 2C-B and truffles my initial guess would be that he might be sensitive to the muscle tension caused by psychedelics. My experience personally has been that LSD causes less of this than most psychedelics, but others may not feel the same. If you do decide to give him some, you could at least try suggesting things to him while tripping such as light exercise or warm water (like a shower) to loosen up. I get problems like this every now and then and that's what works for me... so it may be at least worth a shot. As for the minor effects, that won't be an issue as long as you give him a fully active dose!

I think this is really dangerous advice, especially to someone that has never tried LSD.
You really don't know;
a) what's on those tabs
b) how much of it there is on the tabs.

Assuming it is LSD, caution is still advisable. If you've never had acid that got you where you want to be with 2 tabs or less, i'm afraid you've never had good tabs.

While I appreciate your concern, I feel that "dangerous" is pretty far overstating what this is. Your first point is already addressed by the fact that I advised him to buy that kit and test them first; I would never recommend anyone take even half a hit of any blotter without testing it first. Your second point I said to him directly as well, and he already acknowledged that he's aware of the uncertainty. I also specifically said to him that taking a new strong psychedelic without a sitter is very unwise, because he also asked about that. Considering that he is clearly conscious of these issues and that I addressed them directly before stating this, I really do not feel that there was anything dangerous about recommending a two hit dosage, especially after I pointed out the fact that some of my friends would find this dose very powerful.

And I'm afraid that you are simply wrong on that front. Just because you react strongly to that dose does not mean that everyone will. However, you are free to assume whatever you'd like.

You're assuming it isn't 25x-NBOMe and that all preceding advice is taken.
Acid might be safe but high doses can put you into dangerous situations. It deserves respect, and this is a harm reduction board.

I am sorry, but that is a ridiculous argument. I gave the proper harm reduction advice, accounting for both the possibility of it not being LSD and the dangers of tripping hard, and it's not my fault if someone who specifically asked for that kind of help doesn't take it.

Ok, thats a fair call, having reread your posts. But i would personally never tell someone that they/you/anyone needs upwards of a tab of LSD to avoid getting "absolutely nothing out of it other than disappointment".

Ok, thats a fair call, having reread your posts. But i would personally never tell someone that they/you/anyone needs upwards of a tab of LSD to avoid getting "absolutely nothing out of it other than disappointment".

Agreed. If you get nothing out of a single hit of acid your acid is underdosed without a doubt. With my stuff, people pop a half a hit in their mouth, and by the time they take the second half of their hit 45 minutes later, they wait 5 minutes, spit the hit out and wash their mouth out with water because they're afraid (and rightfully so) of how crazy their trip will be. My friend who did this, experienced full on synesthesia and even some ego death at the peak of that trip.

Thank you for acknowledging it. I will tell you upfront that I have a problem about getting riled up on message boards and I'm trying to avoid that right now.

I do understand what you're saying, but I was really only trying to say that I personally need that much, because it's true. Less than two hits has always just been a body high for me. I also know that I am not the majority; having dosed many people on the same LSD as myself, I have seen most people go completely nuts from three hits from a batch that still has me lucid around six. It's maybe only one out of ten or so people at most that react like I do (and strangely, they almost invariably have ADHD or BPD), but they still are out there. If DutchBloke turned out to be one of those people, well I know I would at least be disappointed if I were in his position and I only had two hits for myself period, and I wasted them on lower doses that didn't break threshold. On the other hand, even if he wasn't, I really doubt that those two hits would be too overwhelming for him in his planned relaxed environment with a trip sitter present. That's why I only recommended it if he knew he wouldn't be able to get more, but since he said he can it's kind of irrelevant anyway.

Agreed. If you get nothing out of a single hit of acid your acid is underdosed without a doubt. With my stuff, people pop a half a hit in their mouth, and by the time they take the second half of their hit 45 minutes later, they wait 5 minutes, spit the hit out and wash their mouth out with water because they're afraid (and rightfully so) of how crazy their trip will be. My friend who did this, experienced full on synesthesia and even some ego death at the peak of that trip.

Again, my LSD is just fine. My friends react to it exactly as you describe people doing to yours, but I do not. Believe me, I wish I was a lightweight, but that's not the reality of it.

Again, my LSD is just fine. My friends react to it exactly as you describe people doing to yours, but I do not. Believe me, I wish I was a lightweight, but that's not the reality of it.

Ah, so you're more like me. I get mindfuck and body load from low low doses, but to get real good visuals or to be thrown into ego death I have to take at least 2 hits, sometimes even 3. I'm not quite neurotypical, so I assumed almost no one else had this problem.

Once I get much over 300 micrograms it all feels the same to me. Maybe slightly more visual at really high doses but that's about it. Doesn't matter whether it's 400 micrograms or 4000 micrograms, which is why for me personally consuming a lot of acid just seems like a waste. That's pretty much how I respond when people brag to me about how they ate 100 hits of acid one time, "oh wow, that sounds like a real waste of perfectly good drugs"

If it's really 150 micrograms on those tabs, for most people who are new to it, that will equate to a really solid high.

About me being sure that this is actually LSD, as you can all see I live in the netherlands and in the city that I reside in there is a possibility to test your substance so that I am completely sure that this is not 25x-NBOMe

This is what I am planning: Me, the guy I spoke earlier about, his GF and two other friends.
Meaning that we will have one tab each and one spare.

Since you guys are still arguing on the matter, what do you think about the aforementioned statement.

Sounds good to me.
If it is LSD it's not a life and death situation, but i wouldn't recommend exceeding a tab. Being your first time and all.

Have fun!

Ah, so you're more like me. I get mindfuck and body load from low low doses, but to get real good visuals or to be thrown into ego death I have to take at least 2 hits, sometimes even 3. I'm not quite neurotypical, so I assumed almost no one else had this problem.

Yeah, that sounds much more along the lines of me, and even at those higher doses it doesn't hit me too hard compared to most things (though I still prefer it to most things). I don't know how one should describe my mind exactly, but I sure wouldn't call it "typical".

I'm curious, how do you respond to other psychedelics by weight? Don't quote me on my insane theories as I'm not a professional, but sometimes I honestly feel like my 5-HT2A receptors are weak and maybe even practically non-responsive in regards to LSD. I do trip hard from it if I take enough, but in a way that almost makes me want to say that it could be pretty much entirely explained by dopamine receptor agonism, with little to nothing I have come to associate with 5-HT2A agonism from other drugs. On the other hand, I seem to have relatively normal sensitivity to many tryptamines and phenethylamines, and maybe even oversensitivity to a few of them.

Once I get much over 300 micrograms it all feels the same to me. Maybe slightly more visual at really high doses but that's about it. Doesn't matter whether it's 400 micrograms or 4000 micrograms, which is why for me personally consuming a lot of acid just seems like a waste. That's pretty much how I respond when people brag to me about how they ate 100 hits of acid one time, "oh wow, that sounds like a real waste of perfectly good drugs"

If it's really 150 micrograms on those tabs, for most people who are new to it, that will equate to a really solid high.

A hundred hits sounds a little extreme, but I would say keep in mind that high doses are not a waste to everyone. Getting a maximum effect from 300 mcg sounds like bliss! However, I still notice a definite different between around 1000 and 1500, but as mentioned above, my LSD trips are unique from most people I know.

About me being sure that this is actually LSD, as you can all see I live in the netherlands and in the city that I reside in there is a possibility to test your substance so that I am completely sure that this is not 25x-NBOMe

This is what I am planning: Me, the guy I spoke earlier about, his GF and two other friends.
Meaning that we will have one tab each and one spare.

Since you guys are still arguing on the matter, what do you think about the aforementioned statement.

Nothing about the dose and setting alarms me, I think the only critical factor is the number of people. For example, what is your plan is three out of five people start tripping unexpectedly hard? Have any of these people taken LSD before to give you some faith that this won't happen?

Yeah, that sounds much more along the lines of me, and even at those higher doses it doesn't hit me too hard compared to most things (though I still prefer it to most things). I don't know how one should describe my mind exactly, but I sure wouldn't call it "typical".

I'm curious, how do you respond to other psychedelics by weight? Don't quote me on my insane theories as I'm not a professional, but sometimes I honestly feel like my 5-HT2A receptors are weak and maybe even practically non-responsive in regards to LSD. I do trip hard from it if I take enough, but in a way that almost makes me want to say that it could be pretty much entirely explained by dopamine receptor agonism, with little to nothing I have come to associate with 5-HT2A agonism from other drugs. On the other hand, I seem to have relatively normal sensitivity to many tryptamines and phenethylamines, and maybe even oversensitivity to a few of them.

I have the most experience with natural psychedelics, aside from acid. I seem to be slightly less sensitive to HBWR seeds than others, but not to quite the level of LSD. For cactus, I seem to have a normal sensitivity, and for shrooms I think I'm slightly more sensitive. The shrooms thing is weird because I'm not very sensitive to DMT or 5-MeO-DMT (it takes me an extra hit to get to the same place others get to when smoking in groups). If you'd count MDMA, I can take higher than average doses and be totally fine other than horrible shivers, so I'd say I'm less sensitive than others. I know that my serotonin system is a bit deficient because I've struggled with some pretty extreme depression (which I've cured through psychedelic therapy) and comorbid OCD/TS which seems to be affected by the serotonin precursors in my diet.

I think binding profiles could be a lot more complicated than current science understands. The serotonin system is so complex that we may take a while to be able to make much sense out of this type of data.

That is very interesting, thank you for the response! That's funny about the mushrooms and DMT, because I'm sort of like the opposite; it takes me a little higher dose of mushrooms than my friends, whereas smaller amounts of DMT are already quite visionary for me. I can't compare to 5-MeO-DMT, but I have noticed a similar trend with other tryptamines as well: just slightly insensitive to psilocin derivatives, but a little more sensitive than most to MiPT and DiPT. On the other hand, I can't speak towards mescaline either but I can actually get decent visuals from just 100 mg of MDMA. It's interesting what you say about your serotonin system given all that, because I also think in some ways I may be opposite there too.... I have suffered from situational depression in life but I don't stay there easily, I bounce back pretty fast and honestly my default mood is actually somewhat more comparable to hypomania, and I know that serotonergic antidepressants have been known to induce mania in some susceptible people. And I have actually even had that kind of reaction personally from lower doses of DXM, ones that were barely dissociative.... I have other reasons to think this as well but suffice it to say it's been a suspicion of mine lately.

I definitely agree about the binding profiles, there's a lot of mystery there. I suppose I shouldn't say necessarily that I think my receptors are unresponsive to LSD, but I definitely feel like there's at least some difference or weakness going on there. It really doesn't give me things like kaleidoscopic imagery or synesthesia even from huge doses, just dissociation and dream-like imagery. I couldn't even tell the difference at first really, but the more 5-HT2A agonists I try, the more I realize that it is not quite like the rest of them for me....

With synesthesia you really have to do it right. I know people who never had synesthesia until they hung out with me and I instructed them on how to draw it out.