Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: The Land Before Time

Rate this film:

• Total voters

PepperSocks

Bluelight Crew
Beautiful story. One of the first movies I ever watched in my life and definitely one of my favorites. :) <3

I just got out of the shower when I heard the theme music playing in the next room. I searched my memory of what that beautiful music was from; it struck deep in me, in about 5 seconds my mind screamed "The Land Before Time". :)

Land before time brings back alot of memories for me. Too bad they had to go and make like 10 sequels :(

^ I don't pay any attention to that junk. I haven't seen any of those sequels. As far as I'm concerned the original is the only one in existence. :)

I remember watching that when i was 3-4 probably. Although I have the sequels I never liked them as much as the first

I used to love The Land Before Time! I was so into dinosaurs when I was little. I wanted to become a paleontologist because of LBT and Jurassic Park.

I remember emjoying the first sequel as well, but I didnt get into the others so much.

the movies with freakish teradactyl creature? That thing was boss.

DINORIDERS!

Lol, yea this movie was one of my favorites when I was a wee one. I remember my mom buying it for me when I was like 3 or 4 the day it came out on TAPE. :) Is is just me or is that little triceratops girl a total bitch?

I'm glad you were able to ignore the sequels. Nothing ruins a great movie for me more than seeing its success used to butcher the story and characters into a million pieces, to be sold to the highest bidder.

Neverending Story 3 comes to mind. :shudder:

Do I need to put spoiler tags in this thread? 8)

The scene where Little Foot loses his parents was pretty traumatizing. Then again, it must not have been that bad because I watched it a lot as a kid.

An American Tail just edges over it for my favorite Don Bluth film, but it's still excellent cinema. I remember that scene with the tyrannosaur waking up scaring the hell out of me as a kid, and this while I was still the typical dino-obsessed rugrat.

Good times!

As for the sequels: Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda, e passa.

dude american tail was awesome
I liked fyvel goes west too.

Do I need to put spoiler tags in this thread? 8)

The scene where Little Foot loses his parents was pretty traumatizing. Then again, it must not have been that bad because I watched it a lot as a kid.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've ruined it for me!

Great movie. Rest in peace, 2D animation.

faillbt.jpg