• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Festive Talk to Yourself - version Party and Bullshit

That paradox is a paradox; in long term no, in short term yes.

you. i want you to be quiet. comply immediately.

Mel, junkys don't give a fuck about giving presents. Well, maybe they do, but only in thought not feels. It's all about what presents you got & what their re-sale value is.

oic. thank you BOBBLE that was an educational and informative response. You are a star bluelight Bluelight Elves IMO.

--- BOBBLE SENIOR MODFAG 2014 ----

what does the corner of a circle look like?

a corner looks like a corner you fool. open a book and educate yourself TNW ffs. we've already been through this.

merry christmas to all of you <3

Kind regards,
MEL22.

testing...

Bluelight Elves

test complete.

if you type the word m0derator it changes automatically. now, which mod was responsible for this bastard of an idea? OWN UP AT ONCE. pls.

oic. thank you BOBBLE that was an educational and informative response. You are a star bluelight Bluelight Elves IMO.

--- BOBBLE SENIOR MODFAG 2014 ----

merry christmas to all of you <3

Kind regards,
MEL22.

MELON quit ignoring me on WhatsApp so I can flirt w you & then propose to you. You'll have to pay yr own airfare to the US b/c I am still in uni (kind of), so I am poor :(. But I'll make it up to you by making all the other girls jealous when we go out b/c of how well I make myself up.

i apologise TNW i will try harder.

i apologise BOBBLE i will try harder.

excuse me tnw it's actually holiday spirit
you people asked for this

335b0b94-90af-4c1c-af57-f8aa0f0e6115.gif

Going to the Google Corp party tonight . .. in a baby blue suite with a white bow tie. .. <-- 80s style . . gonna be CRAZY . .. pretty awesome holiday here in nyc

went around 2day n smoked everyone out n b4 i left a friend.coworker i left em a %oint of that kush(hawiaan) n was like merry christmas,pc, fuck its getting close to the call.!wat 2 do drew,talk 2 other google fiber contractor here in kck or fallo my hooks into austin tx? goin 2 the b'ham 4 xmas,then wont b back workin till after the first,(if i even still have my %ob)..meanwhil

Ugh. I will not order RC's and stress about them not arriving fast enough I will not order RC's and stress about them not arriving fast enough I will not order RC's and stress about them not arriving fast enough I will not order RC's and stress about them not arriving fast enough.

Fucking holiday mail.....being slow as fuck.....fuuuuuck....

It's gonna be me and the dog this xmas. I plan to drink and shake all the presents. I might move things around the house and pretend like I have no idea what happened to annoy my sister's OCD>

Tis' the season, for non stop christmas songs every time you walk into a store or eat anywhere.

The lounge is fuckin hidden, the thread to bitch about it is closed, and no new festivus nudie thread....this site has gone to pot.

Someone help an old fuck out and post a link to "apply" to get in the lounge?