• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Festivals 2015

^It's cosmic this year isnt it? Go as a little green man, costume sorted. Keep head down if it gets stuffy - can't imagine ravey with your face being obstructed anyway

dudes got a tidy package

Boomtown!

Might also go to this, since it seems to be where most of my friends are going this year. Worth it just for Flogging Molly I reckon!

I'm actually going to this now! :D Super excite! Not sleeping already. My bag is already packed :D Here is my list of want-to-sees:

Flogging Molly
Less Than Jake
Caravan Palace
Squarepusher
Noisia
Spor
Surgeon
Goldie
Dillinja
LTJ Bukem
Truss
Phil Hartnoll
Rat Pack
Top Buzz
Dj Sy
Capdown
Infected Mushroom

Boooooooooooomtooooooooooooown!!!!1

Just me then? ;) I'm not even bothered that an entire months worth of rain is forecast for the next two days in Hampshire :p got my waterproof bucket hat, glow in the dark white gloves, hi vis jacket and whistle at the ready. Gotta look the part for Evenson Allen and Lipmaster Mark ain't ya? Raise your shoe if you're a raver!

Doing outlook in Croatia, pity as I hadn't seen Bestival when I booked tickets. Keen to do more while in Europe, the lineups are so much better than Australia, and everything's so cheap!

Anyone have recommendations for mid September (anywhere in Europe) or is it season end by then?

^Waterproof onesies all the way bro
I'll be there

Did you have a good one Mr P? Although I fail to see how anyone couldn't have a good time there.

45mg 2C-B before Infected Mushroom was undoubtedly one of the most intense psychedelic experiences of my life, and walking back through the themed streets afterwards was soo surreal, amazing stuff. Benny Page's boombox set to finish up in combo with a ton of mdma was a wise choice too I feel.

Reposting some of my pics here: https://imgur.com/a/mz0K9
Much better pics on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1203280483031497.1073741841.176130945746461&type=3

Bestival in 3 weeks time. Don't see how it can live up to the madness of last weekend.

woah, i did 45mg 2c-b that night too, and also ended up at benny page ahah!
Some absolutely beautiful pics there too
Thought the security were a bit heavy handed and rougher than previous years tbh, sure they had to up it to try to prevent yet another death but it was too much imo

@Cholera, Croatia might still have other festivals on (dimensions normally follows outlook in the same location) but it's very much the end of the season by then. Why not just get travelling and try to do gigs or just clubbing in places like Berlin

woah, i did 45mg 2c-b that night too, and also ended up at benny page ahah!
Some absolutely beautiful pics there too
Thought the security were a bit heavy handed and rougher than previous years tbh, sure they had to up it to try to prevent yet another death but it was too much imo

Impeccable choices sir. I only had one interaction with security all weekend and that was on the way in. Always a bit apprehensive of searches in case they don't know what an ostomy is but the guy who searched me was really clued up and even knew what meds I would have on me and why I had loads of electrolyte drinks etc. Quite refreshing actually.

Think I might have blagged it past the police dog just after security on the gate though, thanks to the dog doing an absolute mental on a guy just in front of me. Think it's largely about your reaction in this situation though, which is why my technique involves taking loads of valium rather than elaborate smellproofing (futile) or hiding places (mostly sewn up, for me at least).

Super excite about Bestival now! Don't actually think I know anyone going to this one (went to Boomtown by myself too but knew loads of people there and met up with most of them), any BLers attending?

Sadly yes. Although there might have been cheaper tickets earlier on? I bought mine back in March in a bit of a "yes-man" moment, can't actually remember how much I paid now.

I do keep saying to myself every time I go to a festival, that I could probably go for a cheap package holiday abroad for a week for the same money :/

Sadly yes. Although there might have been cheaper tickets earlier on? I bought mine back in March in a bit of a "yes-man" moment, can't actually remember how much I paid now.

I do keep saying to myself every time I go to a festival, that I could probably go for a cheap package holiday abroad for a week for the same money :/

Mental bud, can go to a similar thing abroad including flights for more or less the same price plus get a day either side to explore the city etc. (weathers usually better too!!). Hope you enjoy it. Anything else on your list this year?