• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Festival drugs

Another semi good hiding spot, not against dogs, but it's a good tip either way, is that you can hide drugs in potato chips bag by opening it slightly, putting the drugs + some air back in and carefully ironing the opening back together. When done well you can't see it from the outside and you'd have to be a real bag of shit police officer to start opening all your food...

I used to have pants with secret pockets (Eminem's Shady brand). I also had a wallet with a semi-secret compartment.

I always air sealed everything with melted cellophane. Never big amounts. Always make it flat - or a ball for the method below.

At one of the rehab programs I went to, who constantly searched for drugs, I used to hold pills or small nugs/baggies in between my fingers or palmed, and I would walk past security like that, with it in my hand.... it's the last place they looked. Sounds stupid but it's surprisingly effective and you can always ditch it real quick - especially if you're outside - but probably wouldn't work for event security that well

It is necessary to hide the drugs into the anus to get out of their noses
1abjjt.jpg

not me

but... can drug dogs sniff drugs up someone's ass? This is the question. I bet they can. They are ass smell aficionados lol

Back in my day the police generally avoided festivals except for a few plain clothes drug squad. But they certainly never had sniffer dogs.

But my daughter has quite successfully taken fuck loads of shit into festivals past the so called sniffer dogs over the last few years by shoving them up her vag.

What this says about the state of her vag is open to debate...

Seems like sniffer dogshave been trained to ignore vaginal pheremones...

Seems like sniffer dogshave been trained to ignore vaginal pheremones...

“Their case was weak and the judge was so, so understanding and literally saw right through it,” she said.

lol... honey, they found 5g of cocaine in your vagina... I'm not sure how they had a "weak case" against you... :facepalm:

I knew a chick who hid a boat of ecstasy in her tits walking into a rave. The police presence was strong that year.

Step 1) purchase weed
Step 2) purchase test kits and fent strips from Bunk Police
Step 3) bring newly purchased items along with you to festival
Step 4) make friends and go shopping. Use the damn test kits.
Step 5) consume newly acquired compounds in tandem with a nice joint
Step 6)
Step 7) profit

A sniffer dog can only work for 15 minutes max then it needs a half hour break at least.

If it has no break you walk straight past the best sniffer dogs with a bag full of drugs.

You gotta start going to smaller festivals where they don't have dogs or care that you bring drugs. ;) Those huge festivals suck anyway.