• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Festival drugs

Mlg1414

Greenlighter
Soooo, I’m going to a few festivals this year, thinking of taking stuff in in my arse, does it get past sniffer dogs this way?

since dogs love smelling butts, no. I srsly doubt that.
If they can find people buried under 4 meters of snow, they can find drugs up ur butt.

Why would there be sniffer dogs? Are you going to big festivals? Dangerous to bring drugs to those

Going to large festivals yeah, but I heard that it’s mainly bomb dogs they have not sniffer dogs, never really took stuff in before to anything with any type of dog, usually buy inside, but we’d rather get trusted stuff, never know what you’re being sold in the festival so always a risk factor

I always read that wrapping your drugs in some kind of ham works lol. Putting it up your butt will be even worse than just putting it openly in your bag.

You gotta be kinda lucky, dogs aren't infallible. I bring drugs that can't be smelled by dogs. Most I've seen is two dogs for thousands of people....

A dog's nose is so damned good and precise, I doubt you could get anything past a dog.
I can't speak for the frequency of dogs on festivals in America.
There are some of them used here in Germany but only for big festivals,
the small ones are usually very hush-hush and are somewhere in the woods or on a mountain.

I doubt they're gonna search your cavity beyond asking you to cough/squat if a dog did indicate anything, so that probably is the safest place to put it.

In the past I've just put it in my bag and prayed, I've also had a dog sniff my bag which was filled to the brim with various drugs and didn't indicate anything.

I've been told that clove oil can act as a numbing agent / anaesthetic to a dog's nose...

Ahhhhh I see, I’m from the UK you see so it’s a bit different here, like even at the big festivals a few times there have been no dogs and only search smallest bag, but at others I have seen 5/6 dogs in one go, but even with a strip search surely they’re not allowed to check up there?

A dog's nose is so damned good and precise, I doubt you could get anything past a dog.
I can't speak for the frequency of dogs on festivals in America.
There are some of them used here in Germany but only for big festivals,
the small ones are usually very hush-hush and are somewhere in the woods or on a mountain.
You can get something past it, my first festival I was with 6 friends, all carrying at least 5g of weed. 5 of us got caught, the other two got let off even after intense sniffing.
But when in isolation and few other people and drugs around chances are non existent probably.

Think it’s also good to note that I will be taking in harder drugs, would it be worth putting a small amount of weed or something as a bit of a dummy in my bag or is that just asking to be caught with more?

I doubt they're gonna search your cavity beyond asking you to cough/squat if a dog did indicate anything, so that probably is the safest place to put it.
If the dog is smelling something and they can't find it, they will keep looking and take you somewhere else. My friend was subjected to a strip search and I guarantee you they were looking up his ass.

Think it’s also good to note that I will be taking in harder drugs, would it be worth putting a small amount of weed or something as a bit of a dummy in my bag or is that just asking to be caught with more?
No, just skip the weed.
I'd put it in your bag way beforehand, very deep, well hidden, masked by deodorant or something (a gel pot maybe), and then shower really well before you leave.
It's always somewhat of a risk... if quality of drugs wasn't terrible and terribly expensive at festivals shit would be easier.

How did they look up his ass? :D Fingers? I really don't think that's allowed in the UK..

I mean, if they suspect you of having drugs internally at an airport they'll take you to a hospital to get x-rayed rather than do any sort of internal exploring themselves.

Also pro-tip: don't look nervous

Last edited:
You can get something past it, my first festival I was with 6 friends, all carrying at least 5g of weed. 5 of us got caught, the other two got let off even after intense sniffing.
But when in isolation and few other people and drugs around chances are non existent probably.
A friend of mine did something weird once. That was to smuggle something over the border though. From Holland to Germany, which is high security.
He took all the pollen from his grinder and smeared the inside of his car with it, the entire inside of the car, then he hid the weed under his breaking light (VW T3, many compartments like this).
He was ofc searched by the Zoll, so they had a dog, but the dog went nuts in the car. So nuts that the cops didn't know what to do and had to call the dog back, thinking it was just misbehaving. They did search the known compartments in the T3, but they didn't come with a screwdriver to check the lights apparently

I can't say this will always work, but it has worked once

How did they look up his ass? :D Fingers? I really don't think that's allowed in the UK..
Bend over, squat, cough and look? Lol, I'm no expert, but for real, how deep can you put it without them seeing something by doing just that? Maybe they didn't look up his ass, I honestly always assumed they did, he didn't want to talk about it hahah.

Also pro-tip: don't look nervous
Yeah, if anything, look somewhat annoyed. In my experience, they pick semi random people out of the crowd, if you look annoyed, like you're real busy and way behind on your friends, this will help your chances =D

Bend over, squat, cough and look? Lol, I'm no expert, but for real, how deep can you put it without them seeing something by doing just that? Maybe they didn't look up his ass, I honestly always assumed they did, he didn't want to talk about it hahah.
I think your friend was just embarrassed by having to get naked and squat, I really doubt they do a colonoscopy in a festival tent :p

If you stuck your drugs in a kinder egg for example and put it up there, they wouldn't be to tell shit if you bent over and spread your cheeks.

I think your friend was just embarrassed by having to get naked and squat, I really doubt they do a colonoscopy in a festival tent :p

If you stuck your drugs in a kinder egg for example and put it up there, they wouldn't be to tell shit if you bent over and spread your cheeks.
Ah yeah makes sense.

I still find it appalling people allow this to happen. In the US a lot of areas started to become more intense with searches, but for instance my home state... One of the worst venues for random intense searches got sued, since then no venues in that state put their hands on you anymore.

We went from having to take our shoes off and wallets searched, to a wand waved over you and that’s it. All because we said NO!

Also I absolutely refuse to spend money at a festival that treats its participants like this. I’m assuming this is AUS right? Isn’t there small local festivals that one can get into that doesn’t have police n dogs waiting to busy everyone they can?

The vibes of that just sound so off, I’d be a nervous wreck by the time I finally got in I wouldn’t be able to have fun :(

As for drug dogs, it’s all about handler cues. I had two instances in high school where drug dogs were brought through and they didn’t smell shit.

-GC

Back in my day the police generally avoided festivals except for a few plain clothes drug squad. But they certainly never had sniffer dogs.

But my daughter has quite successfully taken fuck loads of shit into festivals past the so called sniffer dogs over the last few years by shoving them up her vag.

What this says about the state of her vag is open to debate...

Weed is hard, in my experience. I've seen one buddy get busted here trying to get it in.
It wasn't up her ass either, but the front pocket so to say. She was spotted pretty quick by the dogs aswell.

I've brought alot of MDMA and 2C-B though. Some keestered and some creamed into bottles of wine and beer with a syringe.

Are you allowed to bring bottles with beverages into the festival area?

But my daughter has quite successfully taken fuck loads of shit into festivals past the so called sniffer dogs over the last few years by shoving them up her vag.

What this says about the state of her vag is open to debate...

This killed me man. Thanks :ROFLMAO: