• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal or Krokidile Not Sure

necrosis is a flesh eating disease wich can come from injections

It is true there is a bacteria that eats flesh, but necrotic tissue can happen from anything that prevents the tissue to die. Necrotic tissue or necrosis just means death of tissue due to disease or injury, so flesh eating bacteria is only one of many possibilities, and in this case, probably the least likely cause (again, look at it's location to the capillaries and the small, contained area of necrosis). For example, something like diabetes can cause necrosis and necrotic tissue. This typically happens in the legs and feet (due to gravity), which is why it happening in the fingers, close to the capillaries, highly suggests against flesh eating bacteria. However, it is still a potential medical emergency (I'm not trying to debate that by any means) and needs, at a minimum, medical consultation. My guess would be a weakened immune system and unsterile product (which, of course, anyone faces - the problem lies with the immune system typically) I guess the reason I mention any of this is because I would hate to see the OP get different product they are confident isn't full of flesh eating bacteria and then further complicate the infection, not that I'm trying to squabble and debate over what is causing it, because life without a limb and/or finger would be drastically lower quality of life regardless of what could cause it.

Last edited:
It is true there is a bacteria that eats flesh, but necrotic tissue can happen from anything that prevents the tissue to die. Necrotic tissue or necrosis just means death of tissue due to disease or injury, so flesh eating bacteria is only one of many possibilities, and in this case, probably the least likely cause (again, look at it's location to the capillaries and the small, contained area of necrosis). For example, something like diabetes can cause necrosis and necrotic tissue. This typically happens in the legs and feet (due to gravity), which is why it happening in the fingers, close to the capillaries, highly suggests against flesh eating bacteria. However, it is still a potential medical emergency (I'm not trying to debate that by any means) and needs, at a minimum, medical consultation. My guess would be a weakened immune system and unsterile product (which, of course, anyone faces - the problem lies with the immune system typically) I guess the reason I mention any of this is because I would hate to see the OP get different product they are confident isn't full of flesh eating bacteria and then further complicate the infection, not that I'm trying to squabble and debate over what is causing it, because life without a limb and/or finger would be drastically lower quality of life regardless of what could cause it.

I couldn't agree more I just know necrosis can happen from injection because ive heard of it happening from people getting the suboxone shot that's under sterile conditions (at least id like to think so)

Just go to the hospital they don't do nothing besides help you even if you go in high theyll just give you antibiotics and a doctor to follow up with

Every time I been they release me within an hour with antibiotics script only been admitted once when i went i got sepsis wich is life threatening or at least can be

^ I hear you on that, I had to go to 3 different emergency rooms before a ER doctor actually realized I was in septic shock (the other two, small town emergency room doctors dismissed me as just being in withdrawal - like holy shit seriously!) I had heart surgery less than 35 days later for endocarditis.

It has been seen in the usa although I agree it is mostly contained in Russia and maybe it wasn't the drugs at all but the needle may have been dirty n caused this

SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION YOU DONT WANNA LOOSE YOUR HAND OR ARM

Maybe 1-2, most of those reports were just media hype. Either way it’s pretty obvious if it’s krokodil by the fact it’s most often found as an impure solution of a cocktail of both desomorphine C-D and all the precursors going into making it, a brown mucky water.

-GC

^ I hear you on that, I had to go to 3 different emergency rooms before a ER doctor actually realized I was in septic shock (the other two, small town emergency room doctors dismissed me as just being in withdrawal - like holy shit seriously!) I had heart surgery less than 35 days later for endocarditis.

Holy shit thats crazy I live in orlando so I'm well taken care of shoulda been dead at least 5 times lol they realized before I did I mean I knew something was wrong cuz of how it looked but I didn't know lol

Maybe 1-2, most of those reports were just media hype. Either way it’s pretty obvious if it’s krokodil by the fact it’s most often found as an impure solution of a cocktail of both desomorphine C-D and all the precursors going into making it, a brown mucky water.

-GC

Exactly most people don't even know krockidil comes as a liquid shit most people never even heard of it

Different subject but in PR there heroin is cut with something spelled like xyziline its for putting cattle to sleep for surgery

Holy shit thats crazy I live in orlando so I'm well taken care of shoulda been dead at least 5 times lol they realized before I did I mean I knew something was wrong cuz of how it looked but I didn't know lol

Exactly most people don't even know krockidil comes as a liquid shit most people never even heard of it

Different subject but in PR there heroin is cut with something spelled like xyziline its for putting cattle to sleep for surgery
Funny you mention Xylazine I was researching it today!

This post is not to ask whether it's Krokidile or fentynal because it's white and doing half Gs of Krokidile would most likely lay someone out. What I'm posting is my wife's finger and how it has a hole in it from missing. It's like she knows she is missing and keeps pushing cause she gets frustrated. Well I'm worried because she won't get her finger looked at. I know missing shots cause lumps, to abcess, to blisters. She kept injecting in the same finger. Also, she has missed in her forearm and foot which devolped a bad abcess/ nasty scab. I don't know what's going on with her but, it needs fixed. I'm pretty sure it's not Krokidile because she has missed multiple times in arm with nothing and me to. I'm just wondering someone's opinion on this and what they think if it's infection, gangrene, Krokidile, I dunno. Im just worried. We tried quiting and are trying but, it's just so hard even being on methadone. Here are the pictures. By the way she was picking at them. It turns into a blister first. I'm assuming it's not Krokidile because it would be alot worse and again the usage is mad crazy. I wish I knew how to get my self off fetynal!!!! I think Krokidile is brown or liquid. The foot picture would be way worse if it was which, she couldnt pick her foot so that's why it's not so bad. Both fingers are horrible though.

If I can't post pictures or this is wrong thread to post in I'm sorry please help me find where to put it if so. The imigur code is BuUkfiE

It must have be EXTREMELY impure! 500mg (half a G) of Krokadil is like 5 GRAMS of morphine and 500mg Fentanyl is like 25-50 GRAMS of morphine. That would kill DOZENS of people with enormous tolerances. The infection is probably due to the impurities. But that does look like it could be from Krokadil.
BTW, you realise that black area means it is necrotic? That's extremely dangerous. It looks very much like Gas Gangrene and could even be the beginnings of Necrotizing Fasciitis. I'd get it looked at. A friend of mine recently had her leg amputated and parts of her outer vagina and buttock removed after she contracted N.F. from an injection site. She only left it untreated for 36 hours. That shits spreads FAST and can kill you in less than a day.
That finger may already be a lost cause.

Gas Gangrene

Necrotizing Fasciitis

Funny you mention Xylazine I was researching it today!

From my understanding it makes humans into zombies litterally I watched a special on it

@Slam_everything @PrincessDiz i saw that documentary about h getting cut with that xylaxine or however you spell it. And some people are using it without the h.
It looks like ketamine x 1000. I'd probably try it lol

OP... Did she get medical attention yet? Any updates?

@Slam_everything @PrincessDiz i saw that documentary about h getting cut with that xylaxine or however you spell it. And some people are using it without the h.
It looks like ketamine x 1000. I'd probably try it lol

OP... Did she get medical attention yet? Any updates?
No, it’s not like ketamine at all. It’s an analogue of clonidine. It’s not even FDA approved for human use. The side effects in humans are dangerous, hypotension, bradycardia, skin ulceration with chronic use. That’s as much as is known so far but as it’s not FDA approved there are little studies as to how it affects humans long term. But mixing it with H is really dangerous as both are CNS depressants.

I live in Orlando and 15 or so years ago, I got sold a bag of something that leveled me and left me a zombie. My dealers house had Been raided and he had been on the run, I didn't know this at the time but they found xylazine and apparently he had been cutting his dope with it.

Has anyone ever actually seen desomorphine- which is actually short for dihydrodesoxymorphine, which just sounds glorious- in any form, clean which is fairly simple to produce, or dirty? With chlorocodide/desoxycodeine etc or other toxic chem contaminant gunk? "Krokodil" is of course deserving of it's ill repute. It's what's responsible for necrosis and lesions, not the actual compound itself. I'm just curious because pharmacologically it seems to be about as good as it gets, rivaled only by the proverbial Kings of the Mountain like the -morphones or particular esters of morphine and some of its derivatives.

Like meth (it is in fact quite literally the "meth" of the morphinan semi-synthetic opioid analgesics) which is toxic as hell if byproducts produced via the red Phosphorus/Iodine method are not removed, it can be purified pretty easily. And I imagine if the freebase was correctly gassed with hydrogen chloride (instead of just washed with muriatic acid which is I'm guessing what they do after the NaOH reaction to convert it back from a base, which could produce a not necessarily toxic liquid containing more than simply desomorphine hcl and H2O, which is probably the end product for most) the end result would be a crystalline hydrochloride salt. Or hydrogen bromide gas to yield the hydrobromide salt, which was evidently the form found in the pharmaceutical Permonid prior to its removal from the market.