• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal or Krokidile Not Sure

METHADONEJUNKIE187

Greenlighter
This post is not to ask whether it's Krokidile or fentynal because it's white and doing half Gs of Krokidile would most likely lay someone out. What I'm posting is my wife's finger and how it has a hole in it from missing. It's like she knows she is missing and keeps pushing cause she gets frustrated. Well I'm worried because she won't get her finger looked at. I know missing shots cause lumps, to abcess, to blisters. She kept injecting in the same finger. Also, she has missed in her forearm and foot which devolped a bad abcess/ nasty scab. I don't know what's going on with her but, it needs fixed. I'm pretty sure it's not Krokidile because she has missed multiple times in arm with nothing and me to. I'm just wondering someone's opinion on this and what they think if it's infection, gangrene, Krokidile, I dunno. Im just worried. We tried quiting and are trying but, it's just so hard even being on methadone. Here are the pictures. By the way she was picking at them. It turns into a blister first. I'm assuming it's not Krokidile because it would be alot worse and again the usage is mad crazy. I wish I knew how to get my self off fetynal!!!! I think Krokidile is brown or liquid. The foot picture would be way worse if it was which, she couldnt pick her foot so that's why it's not so bad. Both fingers are horrible though.

If I can't post pictures or this is wrong thread to post in I'm sorry please help me find where to put it if so. The imigur code is BuUkfiE

i've seen people that pick at their infections from missed shots and it ends up looking similar and even worse if it doesn't get looked at. shooting in the same spot will only make things worse. i would go to a doctor i have had infections run though my whole arm and blew my whole arm up and made similar holes to that. docs said i was close to losing my arm. get it checked out. no harm. do you guys have "free" healthcare?

Ill be honest that pretty fuckin ugly, there is no need to miss a shot imo, if you cant hit it and are so frustrated smoke some then go back to trying. Or just give it up all together

She needs medical care and antibiotics. I wound up needing heart surgery from something very similar.

Abscesses, cellulitis or open wounds that are infected lead to blood infection to sepsis and endocarditis.

If she is in overall declining health due to drug use, her immune system may be compromised and allow bacteria that make it into the bloodstream to quickly multiply, unimpeded by our body's defense systems when it is compromised.

^ This. This isn’t a joke she can easily lose her hand or arm if she doesn’t cut this out.

These infections aren’t a joke. I don’t care how deep into a drug addiction you are you can’t just ignore these things. Please force her to Urgent Care.

Yep, medical care is a top priority, or amputation of a finger may be the end result.

As I understand it, krokodil is strictly a niche Eastern-bloc thing, like consuming chifir (Russian prison tea) or pouring ether in your ear canals. A more likely explanation is down to a couple things, possibly contaminated/reused supplies, bad injection site hygeine, and a very poor choice of IV site in a small area with small veins being horribly overused. Not only are the veins much harder to hit, damage can ruin your dexterity and is also visible to everyone if you're not gloved.

Please drag your wife to an urgent care as soon as feasible. And maybe you two can work to find a better site to use., or even switch to smoking your drugs for the interim.

I had an abscess omce that was barely visible almost kill me.
She needs medical care and antibiotics. I wound up needing heart surgery from something very similar.

Abscesses, cellulitis or open wounds that are infected lead to blood infection to sepsis and endocarditis.

If she is in overall declining health due to drug use, her immune system may be compromised and allow bacteria that make it into the bloodstream to quickly multiply, unimpeded by our body's defense systems when it is compromised.

I really, really want you to have her see a doctor. She could lose her hand. It honestly looks almost gangrenous. Please, seek help for her sake.

This post is not to ask whether it's Krokidile or fentynal because it's white and doing half Gs of Krokidile would most likely lay someone out. What I'm posting is my wife's finger and how it has a hole in it from missing. It's like she knows she is missing and keeps pushing cause she gets frustrated. Well I'm worried because she won't get her finger looked at. I know missing shots cause lumps, to abcess, to blisters. She kept injecting in the same finger. Also, she has missed in her forearm and foot which devolped a bad abcess/ nasty scab. I don't know what's going on with her but, it needs fixed. I'm pretty sure it's not Krokidile because she has missed multiple times in arm with nothing and me to. I'm just wondering someone's opinion on this and what they think if it's infection, gangrene, Krokidile, I dunno. Im just worried. We tried quiting and are trying but, it's just so hard even being on methadone. Here are the pictures. By the way she was picking at them. It turns into a blister first. I'm assuming it's not Krokidile because it would be alot worse and again the usage is mad crazy. I wish I knew how to get my self off fetynal!!!! I think Krokidile is brown or liquid. The foot picture would be way worse if it was which, she couldnt pick her foot so that's why it's not so bad. Both fingers are horrible though.

If I can't post pictures or this is wrong thread to post in I'm sorry please help me find where to put it if so. The imigur code is BuUkfiE

I had a blister from a poke before (didn't shoot cuz it wasn't in but I had fluid on the needle tip and it was the third poke with that tip, I'm sure that - or the fact I didn't use an alcohol swab in that particular area before poking was the cause) in the same place as her arm one, it was going to turn into an abscess but I caught it. It took weeks to heal with a course of antibiotics and I did NOT pick it not try and shoot in the same place. (browse my posts to see the Pic progress over a month or so it's called help injection site looking weird)
I can't belive she would pick it. I'm never one to judge but that is So bad. She needs antibiotics AND FAST.
I just went to AnE (ER if you're in USA) and was honest about what happened. They gave me antibiotics and a card with a number to call about drug misuse and sent me on my way.
It's a horrible scar (for non injectors to see/judge) but at least I still have my arm. She doesn't have long bro. If you care about her GET HER TO HOSPITAL or at the worst go yourself and show the doc these pics and maybe they will give you some to give to her. Sneak them in her drinks if you have to.
Good luck to you both.

Also. I never knew you could even hit a vein on that side of your finger? 🤔

Edit: here is the link to my (embarrassing/shameful) thread where I had a blister and how it (luckily) healed over a few weeks... I've only kept it up in the hope it can help and/or warn others...

In fact I've just put it into my signature so more people see it

Last edited:
What she has is called an eschar.. it's the bodies way of applying its own biological bandage (more heavy duty then a regular scab).. she will most likely be absolutely fine (like 99.99% positive) but you should always get it checked out for a bacterial infection from before the eschar completely formed.

Doesn't look like a missed shot to me usually a missed shot would be circular this is a missed shot that turned into an abcess and took 6 months to heal

Nb0kc63.jpg

Doesn't look like a missed shot to me usually a missed shot would be circular this is a missed shot that turned into an abcess and took 6 months to heal

Nb0kc63.jpg

It honestly depends, really, on the bacteria, cuts and one's immune system's ability to fight foreign invaders. Typically, though, yes, cellulitis and abscesses have a circular, clear, defined border. That doesn't exclude necrosis, though, from a missed shot, which is what the OP is experiencing. It is also worth mentioning the position of the OP picture is very close to the capillaries, so that is very telling as well. They all will respond to antibiotics, which is the important distinction.

It’s these reasons I just can’t inject anymore without getting crazy anxiety thinking I might miss or do something wrong. And I shot daily for years... What saved me was pure opiates.

Definitely get to a doctor ASAP OP, I can only reiterate that ain’t looking good. Definitely necrotic.

Also as Sekio said, krokodil is pretty much contained in Russia as another one of their wacky drugs. It often comes as a brown liquid and likely doesn’t make it too far from the original source/cook/“chemist.”

You guys can bet it’s fent dope.

-GC

It honestly depends, really, on the bacteria, cuts and one's immune system's ability to fight foreign invaders. Typically, though, yes, cellulitis and abscesses have a circular, clear, defined border. That doesn't exclude necrosis, though, from a missed shot, which is what the OP is experiencing. It is also worth mentioning the position of the OP picture is very close to the capillaries, so that is very telling as well. They all will respond to antibiotics, which is the important distinction.

I agree looks more like necrosis and that is true about antibiotics they do help clear it up but all my abcess were bubbles like a swollen spot under my skin Bigg spot and eventually they all popped except once the doctor popped one once one popped while I was sleeping n legitt my bed was soaked I thought I had pissed the bed no lie necrosis is a flesh eating disease wich can come from injections

It’s these reasons I just can’t inject anymore without getting crazy anxiety thinking I might miss or do something wrong. And I shot daily for years... What saved me was pure opiates.

Definitely get to a doctor ASAP OP, I can only reiterate that ain’t looking good. Definitely necrotic.

Also as Sekio said, krokodil is pretty much contained in Russia as another one of their wacky drugs. It often comes as a brown liquid and likely doesn’t make it too far from the original source/cook/“chemist.”

You guys can bet it’s fent dope.

-GC

It has been seen in the usa although I agree it is mostly contained in Russia and maybe it wasn't the drugs at all but the needle may have been dirty n caused this

SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION YOU DONT WANNA LOOSE YOUR HAND OR ARM